Page 624 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 ... LastLast
Results 15,576 to 15,600 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I'll use Vermont or Eh? maple syrup for cooking, but I am forever unable to put it on pancakes or waffles. The scars run deep.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Heh. I hear ya. My issue is pancakes or waffles drowned in real maple syrup makes me feel seriously ill and generally ruins my day.

Has anyone ever actually bought someone a new car for christmas and parked it in the driveway with a huge bow on it for christmas morning? Anyone, ever?

Seems like it happens all the time if you watch TV.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Has anyone ever actually bought someone a new car for christmas and parked it in the driveway with a huge bow on it for christmas morning? Anyone, ever?

The idea is that you start think that you should be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear View Post
    The idea is that you start think that you should be doing it.
    Ya think?

Bankruptcy laws that allow a client to just walk away from a $10,000 bill from a sole proprietor.

^^
    Yeah, that’s bullshit. The whole concept that anyone can just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Bankruptcy laws that allow a client to just walk away from a $10,000 bill from a sole proprietor.
    How Donald made his billions.

On the American River bike trail. group of about 30 including a woman in a wheelchair and a pro photographer doing graduation pics and completely blocking two intersecting paved bike trails. They refused to move. Even when I dismounted a tried to walk they wouldn't move. I had to try to weave my way through and not hit anyone. Both trails are very busy. When I rode back and hour later they were still there. I didn't say anything the first time; second I just said I can't believe you people are still here. One guy got pissy--"What did you say" and I just repeated. Photog said " I work by the hour so I'm taking my time". I thought about taking a pic are saying more but didn't want to spoil graduates day. She's going to find out too soon enough that the world is not going to accommodate entitled assholes.

Unless they're named Donald

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Heh. I hear ya. My issue is pancakes or waffles drowned in real maple syrup makes me feel seriously ill and generally ruins my day.
    You got diabetus.

I’ve known several people that got cars for Christmas gifts, used Toyotas to new BMWs, but I can remember one Christmas growing up and seeing the neighbor across the street lead his wife outside to see a brand new Lexus LS 430, giant bow and all.

In a blinding snowstorm.

She hugged and kissed him then ran back inside and the car proceeded to get buried under a few feet of lake effect for the next day.
    I still call it The Jake.

We have a neighbor who works at a dealership. Last year he "bought" a new car for the wife, put a bow on it and kept it on display all day.

Meanwhile he has been taken to small claims court by multiple people ranging from landscapers to contractors for non payment.
    Gotta keep up appearances right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many times. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Maple syrup for me. Especially the cheap shit like Aunt Jemica...jumbalaya...that negro lady.
    How dare you refer to that shit as "maple syrup."

In the general condiments thread, how about that Kraft 'parmesan' that comes in the shaker can? WTF is that shit?

sawdust
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    How dare you refer to that shit as "maple syrup."

In the general condiments thread, how about that Kraft 'parmesan' that comes in the shaker can? WTF is that shit?
    Not a FB poster, but i like to lurk sometimes to pass the time. A "friend" is one of those douches that likes to post his every move and thinks he lives large. He had a pic of his "real Italian" dinner with a jar of Kraft parmesan on the table. He caught so much shit for it, he didn't even know it was crap and had never bought real Pecorino or any other good grated cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    sawdust
    Regular is annoying, sawdust from MDF is awful.

sawdust was my response to what’s in Kraft parmesan cheese...

they use wood pulp in it
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    sawdust was my response to what’s in Kraft parmesan cheese...

they use wood pulp in it
    So you're saying it's all natural?

Some Italian yuppies have left their dog to bark constantly in the next building while they're probably off drinking wine and chatting away for dinner. I want to Son of Sam that bitch.

Composting obsessed people who come to your house and practically start hyperventilating if they think you've thrown out even the smallest of compostable scraps.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Cheap chilli powder applied to compost items periodically should fix that, eventually.
    But sounds like you are ok with it.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Or he needs a compost tumbler:

I don't know his dog, but that thing won't deter a persistent food motivated dog smelling yummy stuff.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

can you avoid the pest issue by not composting meat and having the appropriate level of carbon to keep it hot?

HA! That and tv Halloween or high school dances are always so much better than they are in real life.
    dirtbag, not a dentist