Page 1216 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... LastLast
Results 30,376 to 30,400 of 46183
    Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Getting my spring yard order ready for Lowe’s.....usually do it online/delivered...mulch, fertilizer, seed, etc....

Items I usually get...are now on sale....so I go online to line everything up....but for some reason, items are listed as in store only purchases....

I call to see why I can’t buy that stuff online?....they tell me I have to come into the store to order......so I ask, can I order over the phone?.......nope, have to come into the store to order....wtf?....really...

With everything going on with COVID and staying home....their policy is to have to come to the actual store?.......totally annoying....might be the stupidest thing ever....
    Friend of mine works at Lowe’s. Says they’ve been busier than ever, numbers through the roof, busy every day with people doing home renovations. They are considering running a sale. Seems kinda weird.

^^^^That is really odd. Got the pet food yesterday and it was delivered to my car door. Easy peasy
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Friend of mine works at Lowe’s. Says they’ve been busier than ever, numbers through the roof, busy every day with people doing home renovations. They are considering running a sale. Seems kinda weird.
    I know right...I do it every year....get a bunch of stuff online/delivered.....and this is the year they make me come into the store?.....

it’s NEPA...so it’s inherently bizarre/stupid.

Comcast came to bury our line yesterday.

This was the job they did.

Apparently, putting the line underneath the mulch and weed blocker is sufficient.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Nice loafers.

Apparently the dirt has the Corona so no touchee

fucking people suck.

Daughter is a tattoo artist, shop been closed for a few weeks. Some assholes broke into the shop and tore the shit out of it. All the art work done by the crew over years of effort, destroyed. $1,000's of $$$ of gear, stolen or broken. All my daughters shit is gone or broken.

Owner of shop has gone postal, cops better get the crew who did this before he does.

Edit: more info, they broke into tattoo shop to break into the pot shop next door. Chainsaw saw, pot shop destroyed as well but all pot and $$ safe as was in the big ass safe required by law. Broken bongs everywhere, the humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Not only are we all told to stay at home, but now it's been pissing rain these last couple days so kids (ages 2 -almost 3-, and 4) are getting more stir crazy than ever. Destroying my house faster than I can keep up with. I'm gonna lose my damn mind.
    You know what would help that, don't ya?

@rideit knows what would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Nice loafers.
    Those look just like the Costco slippers I am wearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Apparently, putting the line underneath the mulch and weed blocker is sufficient.
    Looks like a job my dog would do.

Not sure if cardigan and Old Spice aftershave or tall tee and Cheetos fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Those look just like the Costco slippers I am wearing.
    They are slippers and were a gift, so all signs point to that being exactly what they are.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

This world. Exhibit A:

Teens charged with hate crimes for attacking a woman on a bus and saying she caused coronavirus, NYPD says

(CNN)Teen girls were charged with hate crimes after police said they attacked a woman on a New York bus, made "anti-Asian statements" toward her and told her she caused coronavirus.

Police said the four suspects attacked the 51-year-old victim on an MTA bus in the Bronx. They called her a expletive, said she caused coronavirus and asked her why she wasn't wearing a mask, NYPD Lt. Thomas Antonetti told CNN.

One of the suspects struck the woman's head with an umbrella before all four of them fled the bus, police said.

The woman received stitches for a cut on her head at a local hospital, the NYPD said in a statement.

Shortly after the incident, officers arrested three15-year-old girls near the scene. The teens were charged with hate crime assaults, menacing and harassment for the attack, the NYPD said.

But police are still searching for the fourth suspect, believed to be the only one who struck the woman with the umbrella. Antonetti said she's likely a teen, too.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    fucking people suck.

Daughter is a tattoo artist, shop been closed for a few weeks. Some assholes broke into the shop and tore the shit out of it. All the art work done by the crew over years of effort, destroyed. $1,000's of $$$ of gear, stolen or broken. All my daughters shit is gone or broken.

Owner of shop has gone postal, cops better get the crew who did this before he does.

Edit: more info, they broke into tattoo shop to break into the pot shop next door. Chainsaw saw, pot shop destroyed as well but all pot and $$ safe as was in the big ass safe required by law. Broken bongs everywhere, the humanity.
    He needs to get medieval. Round up a few pipehitting tattoo artists, get a blowtorch, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    fucking people suck.

OK, i get people are POS and want to steal things, but i don't get why people vandalize. What is the purpose other than they're f'ing animals.

Vandals aka rugged individual red blooded Muricans.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    OK, i get people are POS and want to steal things, but i don't get why people vandalize. What is the purpose other than they're f'ing animals.
    Why do people troll? Some people just enjoy pissing other people off. Mostly people who have no life or a really fucked up one.

They are slippers and were a gift, so all signs point to that being exactly what they are.
    Just out of curiousity, did you call and request that they come back and do it properly?
    What did they say?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

This was the job they did.

What tires are you running on that BBQ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Just out of curiousity, did you call and request that they come back and do it properly?
    What did they say?
    Well a guy came out today to check on their work before I'd had time to call. So they know the job isn't done yet although I never called.

Wow, QC at Comcast? New one on me.

Comcast. Comcast fucking annoys me. They can get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Comcast. Comcast fucking annoys me. They can get fucked.
    Yeah. Comcast always sucked. But xfinity! Boo yah. Best customer service evah
    . . .

^Aren't they the same company?

Get those pants hemmed properly. For chrissakes Danno.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ^Aren't they the same company?
    Yes, it's the same shitty company with the same shitty service, they just changed the name to fool morons. Looks like it worked.