Page 1180 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 ... LastLast
Results 29,476 to 29,500 of 29772
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. She was 18 when she made that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    ...She was 18 when she made that movie.
    Wow, just wow.
    Donít give up until.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I am currently at the dealer getting my oil changed (new car, came with several free oil changes). Shortly after I sat down in the waiting room, in marches an early 30's MILF with 4 kids under 7. All are completely out of control, running around screaming and throwing things. MILF is making zero attempt to say "NO" to these brats. Very annoying...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Welcome to Bozeman. It's not going to improve. The parents in this town are the fucking worst.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    "It's MA'AM!!!"

and for those who don't get the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo
    Ma'am

vtstatepolice.blogspot.com
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. She was 18 when she made that movie.
    so Demi doesn't do it for you (should have added that clip to my first post)?
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

"I love you Lauren Bacall" Gibby Haynes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Seen this before and watched it many , many times and still LMAO whenever I watch. Probably the funniest skit I've ever seen. The looks on the kids faces is classic.

WTF happened to Legos? Haven't bought any since I was a kid, but my boy's turning 4 soon and there's a set I've had my eyes on to get him for his birthday. Anyway, I guess they discontinued it recently so now it goes for like $200-500 on Amazon or FleaBay. Nope! Nothing rare or out of the ordinary either. And I thought it was bad enough that it was going for like $50 for what isn't even THAT big of a set.

Since when did this crap get so expensive and "collectible"? Guess I've been out of the loop for a while.

WTF happened to Legos? Haven't bought any since I was a kid, but my boy's turning 4 soon and there's a set I've had my eyes on to get him for his birthday. Anyway, I guess they discontinued it recently so now it goes for like $200-500 on Amazon or FleaBay. Nope! Nothing rare or out of the ordinary either. And I thought it was bad enough that it was going for like $50 for what isn't even THAT big of a set.

Since when did this crap get so expensive and "collectible"? Guess I've been out of the loop for a while.
    People have gotten rich and spend their money on dumb shit? That's my guess...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    People have gotten rich and spend their money on dumb shit? That's my guess...
    Correct. I saw a news story a while ago about the second-hand market for Legos. People are making good money buying Legos in bulk and then cleaning them up and reselling them on eBay. They pull any particularly valuable pieces and sell those individually. But, hey, it makes more sense than cryptocurrency does to me!

Donít give up until.

My kid (32) got out all his old Legos when he visited, sorted them all, and took them back to his 500 sf condo in Boston.

When people don't promptly pay for group activities that someone else (me) fronted.

Reserved campsites, and final cost was cheap, each family owed $15. Just sent my 3rd email asking for payment. Maybe $15 doesn't seem like much to them, but it's $60 on my end, and I'm not rolling in money. And having to ask 3 times makes me feel like shit, even if it's justified.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

What sort of reprobates do you go camping with?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    When people don't promptly pay for group activities that someone else (me) fronted.

Reserved campsites, and final cost was cheap, each family owed $15. Just sent my 3rd email asking for payment. Maybe $15 doesn't seem like much to them, but it's $60 on my end, and I'm not rolling in money. And having to ask 3 times makes me feel like shit, even if it's justified.
    Did you at least give them the Zelle option? That, IME, has made this shit SOOOOOOO much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Did you at least give them the Zelle option? That, IME, has made this shit SOOOOOOO much easier.
    I offered paypal and venmo, I thought that made it pretty easy.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    da fuq?

Western Colorado is overrun with Texans, summer and winter.
    Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you.

You do activities with non maggots? Or is this a call out?

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Western Colorado is overrun with Texans, summer and winter.
    This week was noticeably quieter than last.
    Schoolís back in session.

Most people would be annoyed if they stopped coming. The bull wheels donít turn for you and me. Though probably less so where you are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    So incredibly accurate. I was simply amazed at the amount of Texas license plates in Gunnison?Crested Butte when I moved here. They outnumber Colorado plates 2:1. I guess if I lived in that shit hole state I would leave every chance I got too.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    So incredibly accurate. I was simply amazed at the amount of Texas license plates in Gunnison?Crested Butte when I moved here. They outnumber Colorado plates 2:1. I guess if I lived in that shit hole state I would leave every chance I got too.
    Its amazing how much busier Gunnison has gotten in the summer in the last 10 years or so.

Shit that annoys you

Tell me about it.

Booked a room with a dinner for 14 people as part of our fantasy football draft. $85 a head. Gave people multiple options to pay, cash, check, Venmo, handjobs, whatever.

Half paid, half said Iíll get you later, now Iím stuck chasing $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HD333; 08-28-2019 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    Tell me about it.

Booked a room with a dinner for 14 people as part of our fantasy football draft. $85 a head. Gave people multiple options to pay, cash, check, Venmo, handjobs, whatever.

Half paid, half said Iíll get you later, now Iím stuck chasing $500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Um. I think I see the issue here. You lost me at booked a room for a fantasy football draft. Seriously? Please very seriously consider donating all money spent on fantasy football to a non religious local charity for the homeless, hungry, reproductive health (aka planned Parenthood), addiction treatment, HIV/AIDS treatment, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Um. I think I see the issue here. You lost me at booked a room for a fantasy football draft. Seriously? Please very seriously consider donating all money spent on fantasy football to a non religious local charity for the homeless, hungry, reproductive health (aka planned Parenthood), addiction treatment, HIV/AIDS treatment, etc.
    Oh goodness.
    How about everyone donating all the money they spend on skiing? Or craft beers? Or weeee-d? or to the Holier than Thou Shut the Fuck Up charity?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang