Page 1180 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 ... LastLast
Results 29,476 to 29,500 of 29772
  1. #29476
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,748
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. She was 18 when she made that movie.

  2. #29477
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,775
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    ...She was 18 when she made that movie.
    Wow, just wow.
    Donít give up until.

  3. #29478
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Agrestic
    Posts
    4,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I am currently at the dealer getting my oil changed (new car, came with several free oil changes). Shortly after I sat down in the waiting room, in marches an early 30's MILF with 4 kids under 7. All are completely out of control, running around screaming and throwing things. MILF is making zero attempt to say "NO" to these brats. Very annoying...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Welcome to Bozeman. It's not going to improve. The parents in this town are the fucking worst.

  4. #29479
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,753
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    "It's MA'AM!!!"

    and for those who don't get the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo
    Ma'am

    vtstatepolice.blogspot.com
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  5. #29480
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    14,510
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. She was 18 when she made that movie.
    so Demi doesn't do it for you (should have added that clip to my first post)?
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  6. #29481
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Retardbumville
    Posts
    585
    "I love you Lauren Bacall" Gibby Haynes.

  7. #29482
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Seen this before and watched it many , many times and still LMAO whenever I watch. Probably the funniest skit I've ever seen. The looks on the kids faces is classic.

  8. #29483
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    5,660
    WTF happened to Legos? Haven't bought any since I was a kid, but my boy's turning 4 soon and there's a set I've had my eyes on to get him for his birthday. Anyway, I guess they discontinued it recently so now it goes for like $200-500 on Amazon or FleaBay. Nope! Nothing rare or out of the ordinary either. And I thought it was bad enough that it was going for like $50 for what isn't even THAT big of a set.

    Since when did this crap get so expensive and "collectible"? Guess I've been out of the loop for a while.

  9. #29484
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    3,670
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    WTF happened to Legos? Haven't bought any since I was a kid, but my boy's turning 4 soon and there's a set I've had my eyes on to get him for his birthday. Anyway, I guess they discontinued it recently so now it goes for like $200-500 on Amazon or FleaBay. Nope! Nothing rare or out of the ordinary either. And I thought it was bad enough that it was going for like $50 for what isn't even THAT big of a set.

    Since when did this crap get so expensive and "collectible"? Guess I've been out of the loop for a while.
    People have gotten rich and spend their money on dumb shit? That's my guess...

  10. #29485
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    17,979
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    People have gotten rich and spend their money on dumb shit? That's my guess...
    Correct. I saw a news story a while ago about the second-hand market for Legos. People are making good money buying Legos in bulk and then cleaning them up and reselling them on eBay. They pull any particularly valuable pieces and sell those individually. But, hey, it makes more sense than cryptocurrency does to me!

  11. #29486
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,775
    Donít give up until.

  12. #29487
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,748
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    WTF happened to Legos? Haven't bought any since I was a kid, but my boy's turning 4 soon and there's a set I've had my eyes on to get him for his birthday. Anyway, I guess they discontinued it recently so now it goes for like $200-500 on Amazon or FleaBay. Nope! Nothing rare or out of the ordinary either. And I thought it was bad enough that it was going for like $50 for what isn't even THAT big of a set.

    Since when did this crap get so expensive and "collectible"? Guess I've been out of the loop for a while.
    My kid (32) got out all his old Legos when he visited, sorted them all, and took them back to his 500 sf condo in Boston.

  13. #29488
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,088
    When people don't promptly pay for group activities that someone else (me) fronted.

    Reserved campsites, and final cost was cheap, each family owed $15. Just sent my 3rd email asking for payment. Maybe $15 doesn't seem like much to them, but it's $60 on my end, and I'm not rolling in money. And having to ask 3 times makes me feel like shit, even if it's justified.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  14. #29489
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,124
    What sort of reprobates do you go camping with?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  15. #29490
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    3,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    When people don't promptly pay for group activities that someone else (me) fronted.

    Reserved campsites, and final cost was cheap, each family owed $15. Just sent my 3rd email asking for payment. Maybe $15 doesn't seem like much to them, but it's $60 on my end, and I'm not rolling in money. And having to ask 3 times makes me feel like shit, even if it's justified.
    Did you at least give them the Zelle option? That, IME, has made this shit SOOOOOOO much easier.

  16. #29491
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,088
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Did you at least give them the Zelle option? That, IME, has made this shit SOOOOOOO much easier.
    I offered paypal and venmo, I thought that made it pretty easy.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  17. #29492
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    46,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    da fuq?

  18. #29493
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wet and Mild
    Posts
    4,635
    Western Colorado is overrun with Texans, summer and winter.
    Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you.

  19. #29494
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,770
    You do activities with non maggots? Or is this a call out?


    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    When people don't promptly pay for group activities that someone else (me) fronted.

    Reserved campsites, and final cost was cheap, each family owed $15. Just sent my 3rd email asking for payment. Maybe $15 doesn't seem like much to them, but it's $60 on my end, and I'm not rolling in money. And having to ask 3 times makes me feel like shit, even if it's justified.

  20. #29495
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    none
    Posts
    6,265
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Western Colorado is overrun with Texans, summer and winter.
    This week was noticeably quieter than last.
    Schoolís back in session.


    Most people would be annoyed if they stopped coming. The bull wheels donít turn for you and me. Though probably less so where you are now.

  21. #29496
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    OOTAH
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    So incredibly accurate. I was simply amazed at the amount of Texas license plates in Gunnison?Crested Butte when I moved here. They outnumber Colorado plates 2:1. I guess if I lived in that shit hole state I would leave every chance I got too.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

  22. #29497
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    So incredibly accurate. I was simply amazed at the amount of Texas license plates in Gunnison?Crested Butte when I moved here. They outnumber Colorado plates 2:1. I guess if I lived in that shit hole state I would leave every chance I got too.
    Its amazing how much busier Gunnison has gotten in the summer in the last 10 years or so.

  23. #29498
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    846

    Shit that annoys you

    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    When people don't promptly pay for group activities that someone else (me) fronted.

    Reserved campsites, and final cost was cheap, each family owed $15. Just sent my 3rd email asking for payment. Maybe $15 doesn't seem like much to them, but it's $60 on my end, and I'm not rolling in money. And having to ask 3 times makes me feel like shit, even if it's justified.
    Tell me about it.

    Booked a room with a dinner for 14 people as part of our fantasy football draft. $85 a head. Gave people multiple options to pay, cash, check, Venmo, handjobs, whatever.

    Half paid, half said Iíll get you later, now Iím stuck chasing $500.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HD333; 08-28-2019 at 07:49 AM.

  24. #29499
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,086
    Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    Tell me about it.

    Booked a room with a dinner for 14 people as part of our fantasy football draft. $85 a head. Gave people multiple options to pay, cash, check, Venmo, handjobs, whatever.

    Half paid, half said Iíll get you later, now Iím stuck chasing $500.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Um. I think I see the issue here. You lost me at booked a room for a fantasy football draft. Seriously? Please very seriously consider donating all money spent on fantasy football to a non religious local charity for the homeless, hungry, reproductive health (aka planned Parenthood), addiction treatment, HIV/AIDS treatment, etc.

  25. #29500
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,124
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Um. I think I see the issue here. You lost me at booked a room for a fantasy football draft. Seriously? Please very seriously consider donating all money spent on fantasy football to a non religious local charity for the homeless, hungry, reproductive health (aka planned Parenthood), addiction treatment, HIV/AIDS treatment, etc.
    Oh goodness.
    How about everyone donating all the money they spend on skiing? Or craft beers? Or weeee-d? or to the Holier than Thou Shut the Fuck Up charity?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •