Page 1104 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... LastLast
Results 27,576 to 27,600 of 46041
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Check your PMs.

Maybe we could start a gofundme for you guys.

Whereabouts in London?
    I fixed it for you, now are you going to send me the money, or what? We've been stuck in London for 2 months and it's getting old. As far as which part--I don't know, it all looks the same.

I am currently at the dealer getting my oil changed (new car, came with several free oil changes). Shortly after I sat down in the waiting room, in marches an early 30's MILF with 4 kids under 7. All are completely out of control, running around screaming and throwing things. MILF is making zero attempt to say "NO" to these brats. Very annoying...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I am currently at the dealer getting my oil changed (new car, came with several free oil changes). Shortly after I sat down in the waiting room, in marches an early 30's MILF with 4 kids under 7. All are completely out of control, running around screaming and throwing things. MILF is making zero attempt to say "NO" to these brats. Very annoying...

You need to take her in a minivan with tinted windows and give her a tuneup.

Shortly after I sat down in the waiting room, in marches an early 30's MILF with 4 kids under 7. All are completely out of control, running around screaming and throwing things. MILF is making zero attempt to say "NO" to these brats. Very annoying...
    that's literally everywhere in this town - even most of the breweries

but minus the milf part.

Time to lay the law down on those little turdlings. She'll respect your strong male presence and BEG you to go out if she doesn't rip your shirt off right then and there in the waiting room. Time to channel your inner-Sean Connery.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Time to channel your inner-Sean Connery.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Buying new ski boots. I've been skiing the same Salomon Falcon Pros since 2009. They're highly customized since my feet are different sizes. Plus custom insoles. They fit - really, really well. They're still stiff (enough.) They're even fucking red.

But the soles are not replaceable and they're worn down too far - plus it's like walking on ball bearings since there's zero tread, just smooth shaved plastic (fun on hikes). The plastic is so non-flexible now I can't even get them off if it's below 15 degrees and I don't warm them. The liners are now completely shot. I think the forward lean is egregiously exaggerated at this point. I mean, if any boot fitter saw me in these I would catch so much shit for milking 4 seasons too many out of them I'd probably run away crying. Except they're too slick to run in.

I do NOT want new shells. I just want new liners. But I need new shells. And I can't tell you how very, very, very much I do not want to go through this process again. It sucks. I do not at all trust that I will end up in a boot that I like. I feel fine and somewhat proficient in helping others with their boots. But when it comes to boots for me, it just annoys the living shit out of me. I feel like they'll be too soft. Or too stiff. Or too wide. Or too small on one foot. Or too big on the other. Or not enough lean. Or too much. Or not fucking red.

I'm going to the shop tonight or tomorrow.

Or maybe I'll just try to milk one more season out of them. That worked the last 4 seasons, after all...

http://www.zipfit.com/

Dude, the link above contains the answer to your quandary. They'll buy you another season or two. And even if you get new shells, get a pair of ZipFits. You're welcome.

To everything (turn, turn, turn)
    There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
    And a time to every purpose, under heaven

I finally bought new boots last year and it was amazing. It was stupid to have waited.

Some days the designers of Altium can gargle my nards. Today was one of those days

Cigarette voices make my skin crawl. I don't know why but I can't even handle it
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Cigarette voices make my skin crawl. I don't know why but I can't even handle it
    women with deep voices are a turn on; hate those cutesy Barbie voices.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

women with deep voices are a turn on
    To an extent. Have you heard (noted fraud) Elizabeth Holmes speak? It's a little disconcerting to say the least. Definitely not a turn on.

Here's a fun bit of trivia - I am in this movie - had a scene with Michael Douglas and Dennis Miller. No lines of course but I'm there standing beside them during the cocktail party that was filmed outside the conservatory at Volunteer park during the middle of the freakin' night because as the director said "we can fake a lot of things in the movies but we can't fake night." Also did a scene in the City Center building lobby and out on the street.

Fuck yeah

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1386.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	272.9 KB 
ID:	292119
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Body building bros with lifted Tacomas wearing wrap around white Oakley sunglasses.
    Jesus Christ, how cliche could you be? Is this 2004?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Body building bros with lifted Tacomas wearing wrap around white Oakley sunglasses.
    Jesus Christ, how cliche could you be? Is this 2004?
    sounds like Brian Bosworth.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Fuck yeah

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1386.JPG 
Views:	100 
Size:	272.9 KB 
ID:	292119
    "It's MA'AM!!!"

and for those who don't get the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. She was 18 when she made that movie.

...She was 18 when she made that movie.
    Wow, just wow.

Welcome to Bozeman. It's not going to improve. The parents in this town are the fucking worst.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    "It's MA'AM!!!"

and for those who don't get the reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo
    Ma'am

vtstatepolice.blogspot.com
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

That's what I'm talking about. She was 18 when she made that movie.
    so Demi doesn't do it for you (should have added that clip to my first post)?