Page 1070 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... LastLast
Results 26,726 to 26,750 of 46281

Shit that annoys you

Maybe this belongs in the “but shouldn’t” thread....

I live on a corner lot. My next door neighbor has 4 vehicles and parks two of them in front of my house. I usually don’t notice much, until i do my bi-monthly mowing (whether it needs it or not). When I do that it’s a pain in the ass to get the bit of grass between the sidewalk and one of their trucks because it’s a pretty steep slope there. If they’re gonna park their truck there, they should mow it. Assholes.

Also, what the fuck is it with my neighbors getting picked up, and the driver honks 5 or 6 times to let the person know they’re there. Don’t these people text?!
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post

Also, what the fuck is it with my neighbors getting picked up, and the driver honks 5 or 6 times to let the person know they’re there. Don’t these people text?!

fuckin' boomers can't text.......

fact.

Trying to do multiple deletes (Windows 10) and I get greedy and select too many and all of a sudden all the pics I've selected duplicate themselves--unselelcted, and I have to do it all over again. I guess I'm getting impatient and dragging and clicking at the same time.

Businesses whose employees don’t identify themselves by name when you call. I want to know who I am talking to, and in this small town I likely know them.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

annoys, saddens, frustrates....

Post after post after post on our local "lost and found pets" FB page for all the dogs that got scared yesterday and ran off. So sad.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Maybe this belongs in the “but shouldn’t” thread....

I live on a corner lot. My next door neighbor has 4 vehicles and parks two of them in front of my house. I usually don’t notice much, until i do my bi-monthly mowing (whether it needs it or not). When I do that it’s a pain in the ass to get the bit of grass between the sidewalk and one of their trucks because it’s a pretty steep slope there. If they’re gonna park their truck there, they should mow it.
    Just shoot the grass all over their vehicles. They'll get the drift... eventually.

Bonus points if you get some dog shit on that patch and fling that all over their vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Businesses whose employees don’t identify themselves by name when you call. I want to know who I am talking to, and in this small town I likely know them.
    Agreed, answering the phone is the basic of basics at a job. At least state the name of the business if not who is speaking. I just called a place this a,m, and the person answering says "front desk". I'm wondering if i even have the right number. Lazy mofos.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    annoys, saddens, frustrates....

Post after post after post on our local "lost and found pets" FB page for all the dogs that got scared yesterday and ran off. So sad.
    We got home from dinner to find our pup hiding in the bathtub from the fireworks in our neighborhood. Looks like we are going to have to start traveling deep into the woods on the 4th now.

How hard is it to close the doors to keep the dogs from running off--says the guy whose son's gf's Bernese just ran across a very busy street looking for her because I left a door open.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Common courtesy beoch... and then take a frontage to me wanting to know who you are because you were too preoccupied in your delusion to tell me. That i may even write it down in case I have to travel through your labyrinth again. fo
    Last edited by Gepeto; 07-05-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    ​I am not in your hurry

I get phone messages to call the Pain Clinic for instructions before I get my twice yearly shots in the back. The number I'm supposed to call is answered only by a machine with instructions to leave a message. No human is assigned to answer that line. No option to hold for a human. Why do you tell someone to call back to a message phone? The only logical thing would be for the original caller to keep calling until I answer the phone. Not the only Kaiser clinic that does that.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I get phone messages to call the Pain Clinic for instructions before I get my twice yearly shots in the back. The number I'm supposed to call is answered only by a machine with instructions to leave a message. No human is assigned to answer that line. No option to hold for a human. Why do you tell someone to call back to a message phone? The only logical thing would be for the original caller to keep calling until I answer the phone. Not the only Kaiser clinic that does that.
    Okkaaaaaayyy ...... you're gonna have to expand on the the biannual back shots for starters .......

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Okkaaaaaayyy ...... you're gonna have to expand on the the biannual back shots for starters .......
    It's well covered in gimp central. (Spinal stenosis). Also I'm annoyed that I can't remember which is biannual or biennial and which is semiannual. I got it right this time. Flip of the coin.

google "local guides"

usually not local, seldom insightful, often just plain wrong.

Nice view of Canada from here
    That's south, you fucking moron.

This used to annoy me way back in the day but something I saw today reminded me--ropes of 3 at popular, crowded climbing areas. I'm talking about multi-pitch routes.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It's well covered in gimp central. (Spinal stenosis). Also I'm annoyed that I can't remember which is biannual or biennial and which is semiannual. I got it right this time. Flip of the coin.
    Ah, so not Chute 75 incident related.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Ah, so not Chute 75 incident related.
    no, getting old related

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Fix the thermocoupler. Duh.

People who can't walk away from a non-critical issue and bitch on the internet.

It turned out to not be the TC, I had this guy in and it was this.

Go away. Take a cold shower.
    Pisses me off that these parts are only sold to licensed contractors.

Sprinkler backflow preventer was dripping so I took it apart and cleaned it out. Two days later, same problem and found small rust pieces inside. Hopefully there's not a pipe replacement project in my future.

At least I can rebuild the backflow preventer without a youtube video now!

Neighbor decided that 6pm today was the best time to drop and buck a tree.
    Can tell It's a shitty dull saw by the feeble sound and how it bogs down.
    Gives it 3or4 blips everytime he restarts a cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Neighbor decided that 6pm today was the best time to drop and buck a tree.
    Can tell It's a shitty dull saw by the feeble sound and how it bogs down.
    Gives it 3or4 blips everytime he restarts a cut.
    This guy deserves my lawn freak on his life.

Michael Franti annoys me.
    Well, to be specific, his music...he actually is pretty cool as a person.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Thanks to the 250,000 candle power lights in a particular hotel bathroom, I'm discoverig ear hair that I was completeley unaware of. Guess I ought to replace the lights upon returning home.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

The rollover accident on 285 that has me sitting here for the last 90 minutes.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy