Page 1381 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 ... LastLast
Results 34,501 to 34,525 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    It was the opposite here. It started on the 3rd, and it won't surprise me if they pick up again tonight.
    Given what I observed last night I like to think that most people around here have run out but the odds are they've got plenty in reserve for the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Annoys me to no end.
    Typical Honky response.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Shit that annoys you

Nobody honks. That’s fucking annoying. Also shows you’re as sharp as a beach ball.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Being a Sunday I was hopeful it would remain relatively quiet as it was Saturday night.
    I was DEAD WRONG. 3 solid hours of mortar sounding fireworks till 1am, the huge booms.
    Worst year of fireworks since moving to Sandy.
    In Sandy too and last night was ridiculous. But don't worry we just started fireworks season that runs the Pioneer Day on the 24th.

Fireworks season in Utah annoys me...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

My personal Vietnam!
    Name:  flatten.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  56.7 KB

Also, stay away from dogecoin

Lucked out with fireworks here in VT this year. Only one cocksucker Saturday night that thought 11:45, to wake people up, was a great time to set off a half dozen shells spaced 2-3 minutes apart. After last nights fireworks at the mountain there were a bunch of after works all around but everyone blew their load within 20 minutes.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    In Sandy too and last night was ridiculous. But don't worry we just started fireworks season that runs the Pioneer Day on the 24th.

Things were surprisingly quiet Sun night in Millcreek, we watched a cop circle the neighborhood a few times and race toward a house about a minute after a single firework was fired. The show was mostly from the lightning storm.
    We had sporadic fireworks last night in Murray but nowhere near as sustained as the past few years. Our neighbor across the street who is usually a major offender didn't do anything. I saw him mope around all afternoon looking super dejected, turns out his 16 year old daughter blew up at him earlier this year for being the epitome of a white trash Utard. He's now on a short leash, no more slip and slide party in the front yard, no more blowing a few grand in fireworks throughout July, no more hauling a full-size Santa in his sled on the roof for Xmas. I think he's still allowed to rage around on the ATV in the winter cause he has a plow on it and helps the old neighbors. End of an era for sure, thank Jeebus the last of his 5 kids decided the break the mold.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Can't say I miss that. Everyone here goes on about the rednecks blowing shit up, but compared to Utards it was pretty mild. They didn't even really sell fireworks this year here though, that probably helped a ton.

There’s a vet that lives in our neighborhood with a sign that says “disabled vet with PTSD, please don’t shoot off fireworks” but of course a bunch of assholes are doing it anyway.

Let’s celebrate our country and our troops by setting off illegal simulated bombs in order to retraumatize those exact people. Cool cool

"Illegal simulated bombs" made of Chinese industrial waste, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    There’s a vet that lives in our neighborhood with a sign that says “disabled vet with PTSD, please don’t shoot off fireworks” but of course a bunch of assholes are doing it anyway.

Let’s celebrate our country and our troops by setting off illegal simulated bombs in order to retraumatize those exact people. Cool cool
    As someone who lives in a state where damn near everyone pays unexplainable amounts of respect to the military it amazes me that they are the same ones who scare the shit out of these veterans with PTSD.

They didn't start lighting them off until 10:30 or so last night and seemed to be done fairly early so I'm counting it as a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    "Illegal simulated bombs" made of Chinese industrial waste, no less.
    And not only is it made out of Chinese industrial waste, but we're *paying* the Chinese for it.

The whole thing is fucking *hilarious.*

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    And not only is it made out of Chinese industrial waste, but we're *paying* the Chinese for it.

The whole thing is fucking *hilarious.*
    Especially when you consider that the Venn diagram of "Fireworks protect muh freedumz!" and "Gina terk er jerbs!" people is just one circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Especially when you consider that the Venn diagram of "Fireworks protect muh freedumz!" and "Gina terk er jerbs!" people is just one circle.
    Kinda... ironic.

I suspect this is lost on those individuals.

Hell - they probably don't even know what "ironic" means...

Shit that annoys you

When the party across the street fired off a set of mortars, they would end it with a Low Loud boomer. You could see the smoke cloud spilling over his house and fences.

Freedumb.

If there are not enough wildfires to ruin air quality, take matters into your own hands.
    https://ktla.com/news/local-news/jul...rn-california/

Those areas shaded as having unhealthful air pretty much always have unhealthful air. And it's a lot better than it was thirty years ago.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    And it's a lot better than it was thirty years ago.
    There are old-timers in SLC valley with this argument too. They sometimes had to change their white collared work shirts midday because they turned grey/black because of pollution. "But it's a lot better now, you don't even have to change your shirt anymore!!! You think it's bad now??? Well back in the day...."

Great reasoning, you dumbfucks.

Not making an argument, just stating a matter of fact.

The air in San Gabriel Valley and the Inland Empire sucks, especially this time of year, and for reasons that you're likely incapable of comprehending. But, going from memory, it is still markedly improved compared to the days of yore. Independence Day fireworks don't mean shit with respect to overall air quality there over the course of a typical summer.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I was annoyed when the air was so foul around Riverside in the late 70’s, that the Post Office would not let the carriers to deliver the mail.

Shit that annoys you

people that fucking panic over nothing at work

calm your tits

slow the fuck down and communicate

it’s ok and it’s gonna stay ok unless you fuck it up by losing your mind
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

^^^ and maybe remind them that it's Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    people that fucking panic over nothing at work

calm your tits

slow the fuck down and communicate

it’s ok and it’s gonna stay ok unless you fuck it up by losing your mind
    Heh. Can relate.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    ^^^ and maybe remind them that it's Saturday?
    yeah but the ER is usually busy on Saturday

days are meaningless there
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

My trumptarded buddy went off the deep end about 3 months ago w negativity and drunk texting about politics which really fuks w my feng shui in the evening.

I know he’s better than that cause most of his actions are expressive of a lot better person than he’s been acting lately. I blocked his number 10 days ago.

We probably skied over 100 days in the last 2 years and he’s fun to be with. Known him for 40 years. So that’s some shit that annoys me.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums