Page 1523 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 ... LastLast
Results 38,051 to 38,075 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Things I really did not need to know. Called our local rooter man to come out and deal with some slow drains in a tri-plex apartment unit.

Learned that certain male bodily fluids can clog drains because they don’t get washed away and get stuck in hair that is trapped in the tub/shower drain and just make it worse. Really Did Not Need to Know. New tenant just moved in to the one apartment a month ago that was having major shower/tub drain issue.
    Reason 958 on the list "why being a plumber sucks."

Yes.

Apparently, because the rooter man did not go in to much detail thankfully. I suspect, that the drain may have already been slow, but no one bothered to let me know, and then this just made it worse. There previous occupants have been women with long hair. I really didn’t ask questions. Once he questioned if the tenant had always been female or male and said not all body fluids easily wash away and gave me this odd look, I was like “mmm…and then ewwww…don’t need to know more.” He was not very happy about having to clean up another guys mess either.

Who knew.

On the other hand, after much excavating last week, we finally found a shutoff valve for a line 6 ft under ground that someone mysteriously buried. We could not figure out how this one water line that was supposed to be abandoned kept getting water.

Semen contains fibrinogen, a form of glycoprotein, that, in blood, is involved in clot formation. I don't remember why it's in jizz, too. I also seem to recall that sperm is significantly glycosylated, which can make it sticky.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7187.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	417245

Yikes

i just paid $137 for a tank today w/ $0.30/gal off [$4.699/gal @ 29gal or so]

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    i just paid $137 for a tank today w/ $0.30/gal off [$4.699/gal @ 29gal or so]
    Yeah, I figured the Cali gas couldn’t be THAT much worse than PDX, but I was wrong

Yes.

Apparently, because the rooter man did not go in to much detail thankfully. I suspect, that the drain may have already been slow, but no one bothered to let me know, and then this just made it worse. There previous occupants have been women with long hair. I really didn’t ask questions. Once he questioned if the tenant had always been female or male and said not all body fluids easily wash away and gave me this odd look, I was like “mmm…and then ewwww…don’t need to know more.” He was not very happy about having to clean up another guys mess either.
    The thing is the shit that comes out of a plugged drain is disgusting no matter what the total jizz content is. I do agree that simply knowing it could be jizz just makes it that much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Yeah, I figured the Cali gas couldn’t be THAT much worse than PDX, but I was wrong
    It's definitely not that bad everywhere. I paid $5.30 in LA last week and it looks to be as low as $5.50 here right now. Lots of variability though, and a lot of places with much higher prices. But if you plan ahead a bit you can definitely find cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    The thing is the shit that comes out of a plugged drain is disgusting no matter what the total jizz content is. I do agree that simply knowing it could be jizz just makes it that much worse.
    I've heard more than once that college fraternity housing often has plumbing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I've heard more than once that college fraternity housing often has plumbing problems.
    I always wondered why the fuck we had that smiley, but now I know, it was waiting for just this moment.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7187.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	417245

Yikes
    Yikes is right! Prices here arent quite that bad but still, I am SO happy I got a more economical car with a small tank just in the knick of time before this latest price spike. Filled up the other day behind some bro with an F-150. Tossed 12 gallons in there and zipped off before guy was even halfway done. Hahaha.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Podcast teasers on iHeart Radio annoy me. So formulaic and sloooowwwww, just like podcasts. Gag me

Things I really did not need to know. Called our local rooter man to come out and deal with some slow drains in a tri-plex apartment unit.

Learned that certain male bodily fluids can clog drains because they don’t get washed away and get stuck in hair that is trapped in the tub/shower drain and just make it worse. Really Did Not Need to Know. New tenant just moved in to the one apartment a month ago that was having major shower/tub drain issue.
    Who the hell is this guy that is rubbing out in the shower, enough times to clog the drain, if he's single occupant? Use a damn t-shirt or a sock, weirdo!

4am in Amsterdam and my wife's snoring has had me awake for 3 hours. FML

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    4am in Amsterdam and my wife's snoring has had me awake for 3 hours. FML
    Going to sleep before the sun comes up when visiting Amsterdam. You are officially old mr liv2ski.

I was awake yesterday when the sun was rising and likely will be again. Just not doing anything fun at the moment. Sleep would be ok for this old jong

Get her some nasal strips.

If they work even a bit I will buy them today. I am so over this

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    Who the hell is this guy that is rubbing out in the shower, enough times to clog the drain, if he's single occupant? Use a damn t-shirt or a sock, weirdo!
    Yeah I’d doubt this is a real concern considering the plumber isn’t showing up daily to every frat house and college dorm everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Get her some nasal strips.
    And while you're there... get yerself some earplugs.

Ear wax?

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    I prefer to deposit my semen intracorporeally

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    And while you're there... get yerself some earplugs.
    I use those every night, but even those are often not enough to silence the snoring.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    I use those every night, but even those are often not enough to silence the snoring.
    What kind are you using? Go to a sporting goods store and get the orange soft ones meant for shooting if you haven't already.

The best earplugs are noise canceling Apple earbuds. The second version.
    You can also play soothing sleep noises to drown her out.

And get her a snoring mouth bite. They’re less than a hundo for DIY.
    Dentists do them for 3k.
    Fucking dentists.

CPAP is awkward. Tried that.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    The best earplugs are noise canceling Apple earbuds. The second version.
    You can also play soothing sleep noises to drown her out.

And get her a snoring mouth bite. They’re less than a hundo for DIY.
    Dentists do them for 3k.
    Fucking dentists.

CPAP is awkward. Tried that.
    We tried all that too. What ended up working best were some custom earplugs. Not cheap, but they keep the mold so additional ones are cheaper. However, the health of the snorer is not improved. CPAP would be better for that.