Page 1365 of 1395 FirstFirst ... 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 ... LastLast
Results 34,101 to 34,125 of 34873
    We were in Cape Cod once when my nephew was a toddler. We passed a gay bar in Provincetown that had a bunch of flags hanging outside. Kid points to the flags and shouts, "Hey mom, wook at all the fags!" He had trouble saying "l's."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I don't think buzz is saying patriotism or the flag is mutually exclusive from LGBT. Pretty damn sure he was talking about the specific people in question and THEIR intention and meaning by flying the flag.
    Perhaps, but does he know for a fact that was the offending party's intent, or did he simply infer said intent?

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Perhaps, but does he know for a fact that was the offending party's intent, or did he simply infer said intent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    When the offending party is a clear homophobe and makes sure the rest of the hood knowsÖitís annoying.
    This was done intentionally to be divisive. Itís sickening.
    I'd say there's your answer.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Montucky finally discovers nuance.

Oh, wrong "Shit that a _ _ _ _ _ you" thread.

I'd like to hear the other person's side of the story before passing judgement. Seems we're all too hasty these days jumping to conclusions. Memorial Day just passed and 4th of July is around the corner, perhaps it's just a coincidence.

Nah. Aggressively flagging is a signature of right. Doesnít matter if itís respectable or if itís appropriate usage. As long as itís in your fucking face itís ok. Just like the ultra-masculinity that hides a lot of conservative sexuality, the overt patriotism is used to hide their treasonous tendencies.

Not really. What evidence is there they are "clear homophobes" aside from simply being mormon and hanging up a US flag around Memorial Day? He may also be inferring their supposed homophobia as well. Unless they've actually done or said something to Buzzworthy or his gay neighbors, we just don't know. I could be missing some details he previously laid out, but it just seems there's an awful lot of assumptions going on in the flag situation. Who knows? Just too often, tempers flare and feelings get hurt when so often no offense was ever intended by such simple events.

The ďmake sure the rest of the hood knowsĒ part pretty much says itís known not inferred. But keep taking the side of the homophobe.

Not really. What evidence is there they are "clear homophobes" aside from simply being mormon and hanging up a US flag around Memorial Day? He may also be inferring their supposed homophobia as well. Unless they've actually done or said something to Buzzworthy or his gay neighbors, we just don't know. I could be missing some details he previously laid out, but it just seems there's an awful lot of assumptions going on in the flag situation. Who knows? Just too often, tempers flare and feelings get hurt when so often no offense was ever intended by such simple events.
    Iím not surprised you are not understanding this situation.

Too often assumptions are made so you are going to assume that Buzz doesn't know what he's talking about? FFS. One person here knows the flag-hangers, and that person has stated that he/they are clear homophobes who have made sure everyone knows it, and you expect Buzz to provide specific evidence before you accept his statement. Again, FFS. You just like to be stupidly contrarian. And that is shit that is annoying.

And hanging a flag up "around Memorial Day" isn't how that works. It's like someone hanging a flag up on July 10th and you inferring they did it because of they are patriots showing their patriotism for Independence Day.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

I'd still like to hear from the neighbor before drawing conclusions. Buzz, can you ask him what his intentions were?

Or, letís take it to the next level.

Name:  Image1623098177.149208.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  70.7 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It was the 77th anniversary of D-Day on Sunday as well.

Danno gets it

Well, I'm gonna remain on the sidelines here until you talk to this neighbor and get his side.

I've learned my lesson. I've jumped to conclusions on a few things before and been mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    The “make sure the rest of the hood knows” part pretty much says it’s known not inferred. But keep taking the side of the homophobe.
    Not taking anyone's sides. Just not sure how intended anything was. The most "evidence" buzz had was that something was 'overheard' by someone. Sounds like hearsay. I mean, sure. MAYBE these guys are homophobes and that would not be cool, however these days, too many people get worked up about things where all too often no malice was intended. See: Bubba Wallace

I overheard the derogatory comments and thatís all I needed to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    I overheard the derogatory comments and thatís all I needed to hear.
    K, then. Never mind. Carry on.

The two most annoying and worthless trolls on TGR working, more or less in tandem, to question a well-stated and obvious observation is annoying.

all too often no malice was intended. See: Bubba Wallace
    Bull shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    The two most annoying and worthless trolls on TGR working, more or less in tandem, to question a well-stated and obvious observation is annoying.
    To be fair I think Timberridge knows heís trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    To be fair I think Timberridge knows he’s trolling.
    which is worse? knowingly trolling or unwittingly trolling?

New part-timer redneck neighbors with their fucking flags annoy me too.
    They have a mobile home, and build weird outbuildings, but even before those buildings were finished they put up 3 flagpoles, one for reach building. Tallest one gets a US flag and one of the other flagpoles gets a blue line flag.
    Yes they are making a fucking statement.
    As does their wifi network name.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 12.25.25 PM.png
Views: 197
Size:  90.4 KB

I bought the biggest rainbow and BLM flags I could get.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    New part-timer redneck neighbors with their fucking flags annoy me too.
    They have a mobile home, and build weird outbuildings, but even before those buildings were finished they put up 3 flagpoles, one for reach building. Tallest one gets a US flag and one of the other flagpoles gets a blue line flag.
    Yes they are making a fucking statement.
    As does their wifi network name.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 12.25.25 PM.png
Views: 197
Size:  90.4 KB

I bought the biggest rainbow and BLM flags I could get.
    Haven't you renamed your wifi network yet in response?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Haven't you renamed your wifi network yet in response?
    Secret Service Special Detail Squad 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........