Page 1362 of 1395 FirstFirst ... 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 ... LastLast
Results 34,026 to 34,050 of 34855
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Been locked out of my PC since 945 am...on the phone with IT for hours since

I usually leave for golf league on Tue just after 1 but I can't because we're still trying to get it fixed
    I hope you told the IT boys this... frequently... as motivation for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Broken PC for me these days = go ahead and log in remotely, let me know when you fix it and then I go do something else around the house for however long it takes.

can you fix my phone? currently on my 5th call to carrier. no incoming outgoing calls except to carrier.

Have you tried calling your carrier?

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    No, but I tried getting drunk after golf instead and it worked out pretty well.

Good news is it absolutely poured during what would have been the last few holes on the front...so not a huge loss I missed out on first 9.

We had a substitute bartender for men's night that was an absolute rocket so lotta guys hung late...weird

IT issue still unresolved....
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    No, but I tried getting drunk after golf instead and it worked out pretty well.

Good news is it absolutely poured during what would have been the last few holes on the front...so not a huge loss I missed out on first 9.

We had a substitute bartender for men's night that was an absolute rocket so lotta guys hung late...weird

IT issue still unresolved....
    She's in the spank bank. Why do you need the internet?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    She's in the spank bank. Why do you need the internet?
    Yeah...and we won't even mention the gorgeous girl next door looking cart girl with massive bombs.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Shit that annoys you

How do we hold harm to these dimwits who have not cut down the cottonwood trees ? MFs. Ive got a fresh white blanket over my yard for you to come handle.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    How do we hold harm to these dimwits who have not cut down the cottonwood trees ? MFs. I’ve got a fresh white blanket over my yard for you to come handle.
    I don't know but as someone who is allergic to them I'm all for an armed attack.

When I'm trying to hit the "more options" button for a song in Spotify and the scroll button is in the same place.

How do we hold harm to these dimwits who have not cut down the cottonwood trees ? MFs. Ive got a fresh white blanket over my yard for you to come handle.
    Ever throw a match on a pile of cottonwood cotton? It can be exciting.

The drifts of cottonwood by heritage park recently were impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    The drifts of cottonwood by heritage park recently were impressive.
    Yup. From Heritage to Juanita Beach- its aggressive. The city whacked a bunch during early lockdown last year, I was optimistic..

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Ever throw a match on a pile of cottonwood cotton? It can be exciting.
    Never occurred to me. Will try.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Never occurred to me. Will try.

Edit for a better one.

Oh, wow.

Shit that annoys you

Went for a recreational road/trail ride with the fam. Mistimed/misjudged a big curb by my house while we were getting ready to go and endo-ed into the sidewalk, in full display of my kids and a couple different groups of neighbors who were gathering for Memorial Day.

Outwardly I am mostly unscathed and I shook it off like nothing happened at the time. But it all hurts now and Im not sure my pride will ever fully recover.
    focus.

Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Went for a recreational road/trail ride with the fam. Mistimed/misjudged a big curb by my house while we were getting ready to go and endo-ed into the sidewalk, in full display of my kids and a couple different groups of neighbors who were gathering for Memorial Day.

Outwardly I am mostly unscathed and I shook it off like nothing happened at the time. But it all hurts now and I’m not sure my pride will ever fully recover.
    I unlocked my left foot from the pedal and fell over to the right with my right foot still locked in, in front of my beautiful next door neighbor.
    Party of 4 with big packs and touring gear going on the BC gate at the top of Sugar Bowl--the leader fell over the instant he got through the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I unlocked my left foot from the pedal and fell over to the right with my right foot still locked in, in front of my beautiful next door neighbor.
    Party of 4 with big packs and touring gear going on the BC gate at the top of Sugar Bowl--the leader fell over the instant he got through the gate.
    This is pretty much how it always goes. Ive never tipped over because I didnt unclip when Im by myself. Always at a busy intersection or when riding with a new group or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Who is the insurer?
    State Farm. Fuck them. Im out.

Their final offer was this:

We will pay for the cheapest possible replacement we can find online plus the labor a shop will charge.

Of course this is barring the fact that no shop will warranty any work done if you bring your own parts, and if you buy parts from the shop, they will cost much much more than you can find online by yourself.

I calmly (given my irateness) explained how bogus this was to the adjuster (that took me 10+ calls to finally reach). He said Im sorry you feel that way but thats how we calculate claims

So. Any recommendations on bundled car/homeowners insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    State Farm. Fuck them. Im out.

Their final offer was this:

We will pay for the cheapest possible replacement we can find online plus the labor a shop will charge.

Of course this is barring the fact that no shop will warranty any work done if you bring your own parts, and if you buy parts from the shop, they will cost much much more than you can find online by yourself.

I calmly (given my irateness) explained how bogus this was to the adjuster (that took me 10+ calls to finally reach). He said “I’m sorry you feel that way but that’s how we calculate claims”

So. Any recommendations on bundled car/homeowners insurance?
    sounds like a complaint to your insurance commissioner might be in order. Pay the difference between the shop's charge for the part and the cheapest online price, use the shop's part, then file your complaint.
    We've had a number of claims with SF mostly car, one or two homeowner, plus one on an umbrella policy and always have found them fair, prompt, no hassle, and generous. Until recently. My wife had a collision with an at-fault uninsured driver. At first SF wanted us to pay the deductible until we pointed out we have uninsured driver coverage. This was after not contacting us for a month or two after we filed the claim. Eventually the car got fixed at no cost to us, I don't know if SF has decided to change their policies and practices about handling claims or if they've got a lot of inexperienced people working from home.

this.. they hate having complaints on file with state insurance boards. their license to operate in the state depends on them having a good record.

People who say Happy Memorial Day is annoying
    I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.