Page 1218 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 ... LastLast
Results 30,426 to 30,450 of 46183
    People bitching about their parents.

When they're dead you won't have to worry about anymore. Should make all of you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    I used that for my mom once. Shockingly the humor was lost on her.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    My cousin has a small business and occasionally asks me an IT question, I don't mind helping him out. Then his pro-am IT guy somehow got on CC and started asking questions way beyond the original scope, stuff I should bill for if I felt like spending the time on it, which I didn't. So I used ltmgtfy to answer a question. My cousin thought it was hysterical as he hadn't seen it before, and totally got why I did it. No idea if he still has the same person.

I'm annoyed that I'm annoyed with work.

"in these difficult times..."

"we wanted to let you know that we are monitoring the Covid-19 situation....."

I have unsubscribed from so many emails it's actually been refreshing.

that lawlessness has reached new levels on the roads. I suppose because hardly anyone is on the roads and cops are even less, laws have gone out the window. more running lights, more exiting freeways across multiple lanes of traffic, a lot more speeding.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Ditto. I have probably opted out of 40 places as a result of these stupid CV emails. Silver lining.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    that lawlessness has reached new levels on the roads. I suppose because hardly anyone is on the roads and cops are even less, laws have gone out the window. more running lights, more exiting freeways across multiple lanes of traffic, a lot more speeding.
    I posted about this last week or two weeks ago. It's astounding.

There's all of 10 cars on the road in a given stretch and 9 of them pull some kind of blatant disregard for normal traffic laws. U-turn right in front of you across your lane, running red lights, not stopping at stop signs.

On a related note, we've seen a big influx of New York-plated Uber/Lyft drivers here likely that are prime perpetrators. Get the fuck outta here.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    A certain outdoor gear seller that we are supposedly collectively boycotting still sends me email even after multiple unsubscribes. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    A certain outdoor gear seller that we are supposedly collectively boycotting still sends me email even after multiple unsubscribes. That's annoying.
    Tomahawk?
    I still call it The Jake.

The restaurant Bryan Adams worked at?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    If your parents have a PC get an Apple. If they have iPhones get a Samsung. Then at least you can claim ignorance when they ask you for help. Works for me with my wife. But I cannot get across the concept that whatever problem she's having with a device, she's not the first, and 99.99% of the time you can google the solution.
    Hahaha. That's pretty genius. Will have to use that tip from here on out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I posted about this last week or two weeks ago. It's astounding.

There's all of 10 cars on the road in a given stretch and 9 of them pull some kind of blatant disregard for normal traffic laws. U-turn right in front of you across your lane, running red lights, not stopping at stop signs.

On a related note, we've seen a big influx of New York-plated Uber/Lyft drivers here likely that are prime perpetrators. Get the fuck outta here.

as foretold by good ol' nevil shute.... it's the last Gran Prix.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post

When they're dead you won't have to worry about anymore. Should make all of you happy.
    My MIL told my wife that for 25 years before she finally kicked off.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post

It sounds like you were crying while typing this.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    We got my parents a pre paid cell phone (flip phone) years ago and they couldn't handle it. Couldn't even handle plugging it in occasionally to keep it charged. Nevermind turning it on to use it. But we thought it was important they have it in case something happens while they're in the car somewhere. For years they handled the home computer ok. But would have fits whenever a system update changed the screen layout or controls. Or they would randomly hit some unknown key that would turn a setting on or off. They've been having more and more trouble lately. They were checking out a Tesla in the grocery store parking lot one day when the owner came out and of course had to show it off to them. My dad liked it because it just has the one big touch screen instead of a dozed or more dials. I didn't point out his success rate with handling computers. I think he's better off with the dials he doesn't know how to use in the current car.
    My mom once asked me to print out all my facebook pages so she could keep up to date on whats going on with my life.

Shit that annoys you

My dad asked me how to get the DVD player to rewind. He had been using it over a year by then.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    as foretold by good ol' nevil shute.... it's the last Gran Prix.

Pretty damn good adaptation of an amazing book.

But that scene misses the important part where the guy spends weeks restoring a Ferrari for the last race ever.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    My mom once asked me to print out all my facebook pages so she could keep up to date on whats going on with my life.
    There was a partner at the Big4 accounting firm I used to work at who had his assistant print each email out and bring it to him on paper. Old school.... I'm assuming she didn't print the spam and marketing email. This was hilarious because the firm made a big point to tell everyone they were paperless.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Pretty damn good adaptation of an amazing book.

But that scene misses the important part where the guy spends weeks restoring a Ferrari for the last race ever.

It also leaves out the end where Osborne takes his suicide pill while sitting in his beloved racing car.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    My pillow ads everywhere i look and on the radio also. Not only pillows, but bed linens and towels. I just saw a commercial for the towels and they're guaranteed to work. wow, quite the claim there. Enough already with the overpriced shit.
    Ever since that guy who started the company went all "Trump is God's president" at that white house briefing a couple weeks back I can't see his ads in the same light anymore.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Also, "crack is god's drug".

It's 2020 and 'weed' still ain't f'n legal where I live.

Oh well, what the hell. Black market would still be cheaper then legal here
    with all the taxes and regulations the state would impose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Also, "crack is god's drug".
    Don't be maligning Crack!

Posting pics of cars at trailheads is the new "I want to speak to the manager". Anyone who does it should forced to have their name legally changed to Karen.