Page 1080 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 ... LastLast
Results 26,976 to 27,000 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    No, but the gf owns a massage place. Legit as it can be.

A couple of her posse otoh. Well.. they might be negotiable.

Attachment 289137
    Looks like the crew that Robert Craft and the Maro Lago crew like to get their rub downs from....

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    Looks like the crew that Robert Craft and the Maro Lago crew like to get their rub downs from....
    Comment all you want. What you got?

Last week in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Missed that. Not unhappy about it.

Anyways I came here to announce that I am annoyed by websites that won't let you see their content until you disable your adblocker, and when you disable your adblocker they still don't work. That shit's annoying.

sucker..... adblock always.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    No, but the gf owns a massage place. Legit as it can be.

A couple of her posse otoh. Well.. they might be negotiable.

Attachment 289137
    Paging buttache and mtngirl79

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Wasp nest in newspaper box. Looks like it will be Spectracide at 20 paces tomorrow morning.

Grabbed the paper and out came about a dozen pissed off wasps. Decided against picking up the mail.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Lost 2 climbing friends/friends of friends in the last two weeks. And this is after working to help a friend with a broken back in the spring. That makes five friends in the last five years, all under 50. Just w t f
    lost like they don't climb anymore or LOST?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Dead. 2 climbing accidents, 1 avalanche, 2 mental illness. Just shocking how quickly my cohorts are dropping. The risk is not what I thought it was, I guess. The only reasonable conclusion I guess.
    Condolences.

I guess the thing that has surprised me most about getting old is the isolation.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Dead. 2 climbing accidents, 1 avalanche, 2 mental illness. Just shocking how quickly my cohorts are dropping. The risk is not what I thought it was, I guess. The only reasonable conclusion I guess.

Sorry sounds so hollow but truly I am. Was hoping it was the former not the latter. My brother died mountain climbing. It's a risky endeavor.

I went through this in my late 20s and early 30s. Lost a lot of good friends in a short amount of time due to rock climbing, skiing, avalanches, drunk drivers, and cancer.

I all but shut down and for a couple of years I walked away from a lot of things I loved to do. I was so sick of it happening in a seemingly continuous way. That shit was definitely annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

having the theme from frasier stuck in my head for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    I went through this in my late 20s and early 30s. Lost a lot of good friends in a short amount of time due to rock climbing, skiing, avalanches, drunk drivers, and cancer.

I all but shut down and for a couple of years I walked away from a lot of things I loved to do. I was so sick of it happening in a seemingly continuous way. That shit was definitely annoying.
    me from 16 - 20 : friend died of ruptured stomach, car crash killed 2, 3rd had leg severed in same accident, luekemia, drowning (one of my closest friends), helicopter crash, drowning (another of my closest), and another crash --> quadraplegic a week after the shooting. all of them were 16-20. i literally feared answering the phone. i shut down completely and no matter what i tried, i couldn't reengage until my son was born 27 years later. i had no idea it would happen, but he saved me.

i'm sorry to hear it rt and bro. buster, as was noted earlier, it's pretty obvious that a lot of people here like and care for you to one degree or another so hopefully you will find something other than a sense of isolation in the future, here and elsewhere.

Jetboards zipping around close to shore where people and dogs are swimming. Shouldn't be long before there are enough of those to piss people off the way scooters and ebikes on the sidewalk do.
    Last edited by old goat; 07-23-2019 at 04:28 PM.

How moderated most of the internet has become in an effort to appease everyone from the entertainment industries to woke SJWs. Anybody else starting to miss the Wild West of the internet? The best time was when dial-up was getting replaced by higher speeds (late 90s/early 00s) but censorship just wasn't a thing. DMCA content strikes weren't so overbearing and automated.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    How moderated most of the internet has become in an effort to appease everyone from the entertainment industries to woke SJWs. Anybody else starting to miss the Wild West of the internet? The best time was when dial-up was getting replaced by higher speeds (late 90s/early 00s) but censorship just wasn't a thing. DMCA content strikes weren't so overbearing and automated.
    If I have my history correct most people living in the real Wild West didn't much care for it.
    But if you want people to feel free to make death threats to Congress members or whatever it is that you don't feel they can say, how about we let anybody say anything--but only if they use their real name and location?

I'm sure I've said this before but fucking old people and their inability to communicate electronically. This particular couple shares a cellphone and an email address. The wife said the husband got an email but then she lost it. I resent in and how they can't find it. They only "listen to the answering machine" (it is a cell phone) when ever the fuck they feel like it. It is a one day job. They are friends with some good customers. I'm really just trying to be a nice guy and help them out. It is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I'm sure I've said this before but fucking old people and their inability to communicate electronically. This particular couple shares a cellphone and an email address. The wife said the husband got an email but then she lost it. I resent in and how they can't find it. They only "listen to the answering machine" (it is a cell phone) when ever the fuck they feel like it. It is a one day job. They are friends with some good customers. I'm really just trying to be a nice guy and help them out. It is painful.
    "can you text me to let me know there's an email...?" --> no

or

"sorry, I never check that email" --> why the fuck did you use it to contact me?!?

Send them a fax.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    You're perfectly free to spend all the time on 4chan you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    You're perfectly free to spend all the time on 4chan you'd like.
    Srsly - anyone complaining about moderation on the internet isn't trying very hard.

Yeah, I guess saving the free world from fascism and such, takes its toll on mental abilities...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    "can you text me to let me know there's an email...?" --> no

or

"sorry, I never check that email" --> why the fuck did you use it to contact me?!?
    Pretty much. I have to send the email one more time I'm adding $250 into the Pre-construction line.

recently

buttahflake and peoples overreaction to buttahflake

&

people still thinking misogyny is funny

1/2 of my daily commute is 2 lane 55 mph with relatively minimal traffic

60% of the cars are doing 54 in the left lane. The other 40 are doing 50 in the right lane
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Having an hour and a half to leave work to play taxi to my kids sports shit, circle back to work and do a couple necessary follow ups before a board meeting. If I hustle I have just enough time to poop before the 2+ hour meeting. But then people want to chat about their kids and the weather.

That annoys me.
    focus.