Page 1522 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 ... LastLast
Results 38,026 to 38,050 of 46044
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Well allergies are annoying, but not as annoying as having allergies and getting covid too. Yeesh. Actually I feel quite a bit better than Wednesday when I posted that ^^, hopefully I just went through it and I'm getting better.

It will be more annoying if I'm about to get worse again, I feel pretty decent right now. Only took a test because my wife is sick and tested positive, I didn't think I'd get a positive result. I got the vax Trifecta, one of each, hopefully they worked.
    Sounds like it’s working. When I had the ‘vid in March (first time, triple Pfizer vaxxed), I was sick for about three days before starting to feel better.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Thing #2 just tested +, I'm feeling a post nasal drip itchy soft palate coming on.
    2 pfizers, 2 mods.
    Will test tonight.

Shit.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Well allergies are annoying, but not as annoying as having allergies and getting covid too. Yeesh. Actually I feel quite a bit better than Wednesday when I posted that ^^, hopefully I just went through it and I'm getting better.

It will be more annoying if I'm about to get worse again, I feel pretty decent right now. Only took a test because my wife is sick and tested positive, I didn't think I'd get a positive result. I got the vax Trifecta, one of each, hopefully they worked.
    Ouch. My sympathies.

With a nurse wife, and a daughter cursed with my sensitive sinuses, I’ve been relying on the rapid tests wife give daughter almost weekly to gauge if I need to take my sneezing more seriously. Just to be fair to the girl, I’ve poked my brain twice this season as well. All negative so far. But it’s been a doozy of a pollen season for this cold spring. And I’ve also used drugs for the first time to minimize the usual symptoms, if only to make my office days a bit less squeamish for my coworkers.

Waited in a long fucking line at lowes. Busy as fuck, one cashier open, employees dicking around all over after a Jackass spent a half hour not finding one of the things I needed and just as its finally my turn, one of the other employees brings the cashier a roll of pennies.

He spends at least 60 long seconds slowly peeling the paper off the pennies.

Omg I almost lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Sounds like it’s working. When I had the ‘vid in March (first time, triple Pfizer vaxxed), I was sick for about three days before starting to feel better.
    Yeah that's the hope, I guess by tomorrow we'll know for sure but I'm still feeling okay right now.

It would be kind of wack if it turns out that I had covid and didn't even know it. I mean I felt pretty damn shitty but I had no clue it was covid at all.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by mb6f50 View Post
    Waited in a long fucking line at lowes. Busy as fuck, one cashier open, employees dicking around all over after a Jackass spent a half hour not finding one of the things I needed and just as its finally my turn, one of the other employees brings the cashier a roll of pennies.

He spends at least 60 long seconds slowly peeling the paper off the pennies.

Omg I almost lost it.
    I generally prefer lowes over HD but yeah, my local Lowes is such a shit show. The aisles are laid out in a nonsensical way, the numbers never line up with where you think they should be. Even when I use the app and know what aisle and bay something is in, finding the actual product is an adventure. I asked an employee where Aisle 12 was (while holding my phone showing product in Aisle 12) and he told my they don’t have an Aisle 12…

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    I generally prefer lowes over HD but yeah, my local Lowes is such a shit show. The aisles are laid out in a nonsensical way, the numbers never line up with where you think they should be. Even when I use the app and know what aisle and bay something is in, finding the actual product is an adventure. I asked an employee where Aisle 12 was (while holding my phone showing product in Aisle 12) and he told my they don’t have an Aisle 12…
    I was in a Walmart a couple days ago, looking for a set of CR123 batteries that the website showed as in stock on a specific aisle - but the store aisle had nothing but shoes and slippers. Store staff couldn't find them either.

Ordered the batteries online, for in store pickup. Someone can go hunt them down and place them up front for me to pick up.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Same here. I prefer Lowe's in theory, but it seems like half the time I go there they don't have what I need. This seems much rarer at HD.

I feel like depending on where you live either the Lowes or the HD is good, and the other one is awful. Here Lowes stinks, but other places I’ve lived the Lowes is better

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I feel like depending on where you live either the Lowes or the HD is good, and the other one is awful. Here Lowes stinks, but other places I’ve lived the Lowes is better
    Thankfully here they are a half a block apart. Makes comparison shopping possible.

I think it’s annoying when adult males use the word “goodies”.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

OK grinch.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    OK grinch.
    You must have me confused with the e-biker from CA.

If you use the word “goodies” grow the fuck up.

OK, but what the fuck do I do with all these goodies then?

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    OK, but what the fuck do I do with all these goodies then?
    Pretend you’re a 12 yo girl

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post

Haven't you heard of irony? I hear it's all the rage.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Haven't you heard of irony? I hear it's all the rage.
    Can you do my shirts when you're done with your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    But this is my favorite song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtC92pzp5vw

That's been my exact experience at Lowes. Look item up - cool it's in Aisle 59. Aisle numbers only went up to 57. Finally had someone show me to the item. It was on a wall, well away from Aisle 57, that had no Aisle number on it.

I have a HD much closer to home and usually go there. I know where things are there pretty well and when I don't the locations given are usually accurate and get me to the item.

At both stores it's equally hard to track down an employee if you have questions.

But this is my favorite song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YtC92pzp5vw
    Whatever floats your boat

I can remember lyrics to a song I casually knew 30 years ago but I can't remember my password to my work laptop after a 3 day weekend. Annoying.

Solution is to sign the back wall consistent with the computer, but that doesn’t happen. Annoying us when small shit like batteries or candy gets stocked multiple places ina store but the consumer facing system doesn’t tell you

I’m annoyed the farm/fleet is slowly reducing all of their farm/fleet stuff and turning into an I don’t know what the fuck. It’s like half fleet farm and half grill showroom now, with some shitty groceries

Things I really did not need to know. Called our local rooter man to come out and deal with some slow drains in a tri-plex apartment unit.

Learned that certain male bodily fluids can clog drains because they don’t get washed away and get stuck in hair that is trapped in the tub/shower drain and just make it worse. Really Did Not Need to Know. New tenant just moved in to the one apartment a month ago that was having major shower/tub drain issue.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Things I really did not need to know. Called our local rooter man to come out and deal with some slow drains in a tri-plex apartment unit.

Learned that certain male bodily fluids can clog drains because they don’t get washed away and get stuck in hair that is trapped in the tub/shower drain and just make it worse. Really Did Not Need to Know. New tenant just moved in to the one apartment a month ago that was having major shower/tub drain issue.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post

Well ..... this changes everything. Can still blame my wife's hair, though