Page 7 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Grown ass whiny fucks bitching about little kids and their parents. Y'all are some miserable people who should move to an old folks home.
    So when you get a nice date night (I know, that's probably a stretch for you) and you're trying to have a nice meal with your boyfriend, in deep conversation, and some kid is banging his silverware on the table, yelling, and crying, you just don't mind? I'm sure you are used to that at your Applebees, but it has no place in some restaurants. I mean, could you imagine if you went to ski Alta and there were snowboarders there?!?! The horror.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

People who think ESP is real.

People who bring their guitars on road trips.

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    So when you get a nice date night (I know, that's probably a stretch for you) and you're trying to have a nice meal with your boyfriend, in deep conversation, and some kid is banging his silverware on the table, yelling, and crying, you just don't mind? I'm sure you are used to that at your Applebees, but it has no place in some restaurants. I mean, could you imagine if you went to ski Alta and there were snowboarders there?!?! The horror.
    Yep. That's me.

Your interpretation of what's going on is the only possible conclusion a person could draw?
    Last edited by concretejungle; 03-29-2013 at 11:29 AM.

I'd like to punch the guy who invented the button fly directly in the crotch.

Supposedly all Levis had a rivet right in the crotch for years until one day the CEO went camping and hung out too close to the campfire and then got up and branded himself on the nuts.

Could be true I guess.

People who leave phone numbers so quickly on voice-mails that they are impossible to right down.

Websites that have ads EVERYWHERE so you can't even mouse 3 click to scroll because it opens a new tab for whatever that ad was for.

On that note, a broken mouse that double-clicks every time you single-click.. Mine is doing that right now and it is hard for me to imagine something that could be more annoying on a computer.

internet trolls that think they're original or don't think terms didn't exist before them. I said butthurt somewhere online and someone was like, original bro you got that from workaholics. Then someone else was like "internet trolls have been using it for long before Workaholics." These dipshits didn't realize there were junior high playgrounds before the internet existed

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Supposedly all Levis had a rivet right in the crotch for years until one day the CEO went camping and hung out too close to the campfire and then got up and branded himself on the nuts.

Could be true I guess.
    What I DON'T hate is this random knowledge you seem to have about shit, don't know if its true, don't care, but I believe it 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    What I DON'T hate is this random knowledge you seem to have about shit, don't know if its true, don't care, but I believe it 100%.
    QFST.... Quoted for Supposed Truth
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Could be true I guess.
    Wasn't it a Levi's TV ad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Wasn't it a Levi's TV ad?
    there was a tv ad explaining how the CEO of Levi's burned his nuts?

Dam that must of been hilarious.

Reminds me of the old SNL skit "bad idea jeans" with Kevin Nealon where they are playing basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    there was a tv ad explaining how the CEO of Levi's burned his nuts?

Dam that must of been hilarious.

Reminds me of the old SNL skit "bad idea jeans" with Kevin Nealon where they are playing basketball.
    Not sure it was CEO specifically... more of a random sitting around the campfire cowboy/miner burning his nuts with the heated rivet.

white sunglasses

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Not sure it was CEO specifically... more of a random sitting around the campfire cowboy/miner burning his nuts with the heated rivet.
    Well of course I had to google it after that. Apparently there are competing theories on why it was dropped, but this backs me up on it being because the head guy at Levis got his nuts torched. It even puts a name and a year on it, for what that's worth. Don't know about a TV commercial, I guess they could have used the story in one of them.

Amazing. I for one will never question TGR knowledge ever again, its a serious think tank brain trust in here.

...Not that I'm questioning Iceman's encyclopedic knowledge of all things denim...

Hate whiny ass spoiled old kids... I was at vail on Canadian spring break and was eating at redtail camp at the base of grouse mountain in beaver creek and some girl with the family beside us gets an epic burger and starts complaining about how she wanted an epic burger not a double burger. First of all read the signs you bozo. Anyways her parents instead of telling her to stop whining and look the fuck around to see how lucky she is, they promote the behaviour. Like really.
    Last edited by IVplay; 03-29-2013 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Hate whiny ass spoiled old kids... I was at vail of Canadian spring break and was eating at redtqil camp at the base of grouse mountain in beaver creek and some girl with the family beside us gets an epic burger and starts complaining about how she wanted an epic burger not a double burger. First of all read the signs you bozo. Anyways her parents instead of telling her to stop whining and look the fuck around to see how lucky she is, they promote the behaviour. Like really.
    Not all of us speak hoser, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Hate whiny ass spoiled old kids... I was at vail of Canadian spring break and was eating at redtqil camp at the base of grouse mountain in beaver creek and some girl with the family beside us gets an epic burger and starts complaining about how she wanted an epic burger not a double burger. First of all read the signs you bozo. Anyways her parents instead of telling her to stop whining and look the fuck around to see how lucky she is, they promote the behaviour. Like really.
    Yeah, me too. That's why I will never ski at vail of Canadian spring break nor eat at redtqil camp at the base of grouse mountain in beaver creek myself. Heading for Discovery next weekend.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Yeah, me too. That's why I will never ski at vail of Canadian spring break nor eat at redtqil camp at the base of grouse mountain in beaver creek myself. Heading for Discovery next weekend.
    Ok I corrected them, and it's hard to do schoolwork and comment intelligently on tgr while on a auto-correcting iPad, which is more than can be said for others.

Not grading your grammar. Just bustin' yer balls I have home work too. Skins to re glue and banana splits to make.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

...and not just regular whiny ass spoiled kids, it's the ones at fancy restaurants while vacationing in Vail.

maybe try Denny's.

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    ...and not just regular whiny ass spoiled kids, it's the ones at fancy restaurants while vacationing in Vail.

maybe try Denny's.
    Why can't a kid go to a nice restaurant?

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post

maybe try Denny's.
    Tits or gtfo.