Page 304 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 46225
    Shit happens Danno....

Wondering how long I'll be stuck in waiting rooms and treatment rooms while not actually seeing the doctor. Not one but two fucking appointments today so there goes most of the day.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Soft handshakes are often a sign of modesty. And now you will trash that too huh

Just found out that I won't be receiving my shock back from repair in time for the weekend. Why can't shipping companies work the weekend so I can ride my bike this weekend!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    4 hour arrival windows for repair people.
    Honestly that's an improvement on the 8-10 hour window

People bitching about 90 degrees and 5% humidity being too hot to ride.

My situation this week:

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1466109006.114307.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  219.3 KB

Back when I rode my bike to work I had a 100 degree limit. It just was not fun riding at 105 degrees.

Amazon sellers who pester buyers for a rating/feedback and then pester you to upgrade it if it less than 4 or 5. Fuck it I told you already what I didn't like. If you don't want to know don't ask.

In a similar vein car dealers begging for 10s in post sale or service surveys. The survey was rendered meaningless as soon as you started groveling for points -- so fuck responding to that as well.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Slow Fridays.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Slow Fridays.
    There's a problem I'm not having... Wtf...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Slow Fridays.
    Read Only Tuckerman

live by it

High season Villa prices prices in Capri Italy

Quote Originally Posted by whitekingsalmon View Post
    High season Villa prices prices in Capri Italy
    Benny got a new handle?

1) people with cowboy hats sitting in front of me at a show
    2) fat old people dancing in front of me at a show. Let them dance off to the side. people dance in front because they want to be seen (guess they never heard the expression "dance like nobody is watching".

When I make a left turn, and my phone slides off my lap, in between the seat and center console.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

keep your meat in your seat old farts at shows. Live music is meant to be danced to, fat or not. Get a seat for the disabled or stay home and listen to a CD.

Companies that think 1-800-DIAL-USWITHTHEMOTHERFUCKINGLETTERSONTHEPHONE is somehow easier than a number.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    keep your meat in your seat old farts at shows. Live music is meant to be danced to, fat or not. Get a seat for the disabled or stay home and listen to a CD.
    What about dancing in the streets?!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    What about dancing in the streets?!
    It doesn't matter what you wear, just as long as you are there! Looking forward to seeing those Cornell 77 moves you've had in mothballs at Fenway.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    When I make a left turn, and my phone slides off my lap, in between the seat and center console.
    That's a recipe for mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Companies that think 1-800-DIAL-USWITHTHEMOTHERFUCKINGLETTERSONTHEPHONE is somehow easier than a number.
    FUCK I hate that.

If you need a calculator to figure out tip...yer fucked
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Web pages with written articles that have these annoying ads that make the page jump down randomly as you're trying to read.
    Maybe it's the google chrome browser.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    I have no problem with people dancing at shows. I don't mind good looking people with moves dancing in front of me. I myself manage to stand up and shuffle around if my back isn't too fucked that day. I do get a kick out of James McMurtry urging people to get up and dance and then playing 90% slow songs about either the country or someone's life, or both, going to shit. Still like the guy but it ain't dance music (except for Choctaw Bingo). And shame on Reno for not selling him out last night; they didn't sell out Jason Isbell either. I thought Reno was supposed to be a hot town for cow jazz.

I just got home and it heard like the sprinkler was going off
    came into the courtyard to find a deluge spouting up from a hole in the hose

anyone got recs for good, long lasting hose and nozzels? I try to buy quality but seems like they blow out every yr and I'm thoroughly annoyed by this last blow up because there is now like a foot of water in my courtyard
    skid luxury

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    I just got home and it heard like the sprinkler was going off
    came into the courtyard to find a deluge spouting up from a hole in the hose

anyone got recs for good, long lasting hose and nozzels? I try to buy quality but seems like they blow out every yr and I'm thoroughly annoyed by this last blow up because there is now like a foot of water in my courtyard
    If you are talking just plain garden hose (not some kind of specialty irrigation piping), Swan soft and supple has sat outside from -30C to 40C, and is still going strong after 8yrs. The stencilled 'america's finest hose' is well earned. I just replaced one of its ends this spring. Every other I've had lasts a couple years at best.

Edit: just looked online for it, and seems reviews are negative the past few years. Guess something changed in production cause I've been very happy with mine.