Page 1115 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... LastLast
Results 27,851 to 27,875 of 46050
    https://sugru.com is awesome stuff not positive whether it will work for your application but it's cheap on Amazon and comes in a bunch of colors.

edit: that re-rack stuff looks like the ticket^^^ but Sugru is cool if you get some you'll find uses for it.

I have a new boss that works about 11 hrs a day. And that's just what he puts in at the office

He expects everyone to do the same. Says he doesn't...but obviously does. He's a weird douche too

I've aged 10 yrs in the 6 months he's been here

This guy can fuck right off. Looking for new job...I really liked it here for a long time
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Sounds like he's wound tight enough that a little dogshit under his door handles might send him right over the edge.

Beat me to it with plastidip. Pics of the new rack (as long as they're consentual).

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    https://sugru.com is awesome stuff not positive whether it will work for your application but it's cheap on Amazon and comes in a bunch of colors.

edit: that re-rack stuff looks like the ticket^^^ but Sugru is cool if you get some you'll find uses for it.
    I looked into Sugru for this, but it's $2/packet which will add up fast for this job. The self-fusing silicone tape is $6 for a 1"x12' roll. I also threw a bottle of that ReRack stuff into the order since it was only $6 and I needed a small item to hit the free shipping cutoff. It sounds like it doesn't work great on badly rusted areas, but it will be good for smaller spots and funky corners where getting the self-fusing tape wrapped around itself might be tricky.

$240 for a vinyl-coated wire rack. The lower rack isn't even integrated with the sprayer FFS. This is no longer about the money, it's about principle and common decency.

So basically silly putty with epoxy? Wish someone had put that in the million dollar ideas thread a while ago...

They list inside dishwashers as applicable.

@ dan: It's a business opportunity for the right person is what it is. Imagine how many of those things go bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    So basically silly putty with epoxy? Wish someone had out that in the million dollar ideas a while ago...

They list inside dishwashers as applicable.
    It's got silicon in it and it hardens solid. I have some that's been in the handle of a knife I use pretty much every day for maybe 3-4 years and it's still looks and works perfect.

The one downside I'm aware of is it doesn't stay good forever, it hardens on its own in the packaging eventually, but it lasts a year at least before that happens.

Sounds like he's wound tight enough that a little dogshit under his door handles might send him right over the edge.
    Was thinking I should probably fuck his wife to death, but yeah
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Was thinking I should probably fuck his wife to death, but yeah
    Why should it be one and done?

Nah... just slip some 10:1 or maybe even 5:1 CBD/THC tincture in his coffee. He'll never know and you'll be happier with the new mellower version.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Last year, my kiddo's first year of ski racing, membership in USSA (required) was $35.

This year, the early bird price is $75. No explanation (or even mention) of the price increase.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

construction zones that aren't.
    cone patterns, fines doubled, low speed, traffic backups, lane closures .. but no workers around and nothing looks to be in progress.
    like they finished the job and went home, but never took down the zone.
    Or maybe there was no job - just a phantom zone.
    3 such zones on my drive today.
    mildly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Last year, my kiddo's first year of ski racing, membership in USSA (required) was $35.

This year, the early bird price is $75. No explanation (or even mention) of the price increase.
    Paid 275 last year for ussa+fis license for kids 16+. Ussa bumps to like 190 at age 12 or as soon as points are involved.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I mean.... you can be annoyed by that, I guess.... but it’s the correct word when describing different patterns of colors on products. Maybe a little silly to use with customers or outside of discussions with your merchandisers, suppliers, or colleagues.... maybe. Not sure of a better word to differentiate between the black/grey/red and the grey/black/red versions of the same product, though.
    How about “color” ???

“What colorway would you like those boots in?”

Colorway? Do you mean what fucking color I want? Red. I want them in fucking red color. Cause it’s fucking faster.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    How about “color” ???

“What colorway would you like those boots in?”

Colorway? Do you mean what fucking color I want? Red. I want them in fucking red color. Cause it’s fucking faster.
    focus.

I mean.... you can be annoyed by that, I guess.... but it’s the correct word when describing different patterns of colors on products. Maybe a little silly to use with customers or outside of discussions with your merchandisers, suppliers, or colleagues.... maybe. Not sure of a better word to differentiate between the black/grey/red and the grey/black/red versions of the same product, though.

I could buy in to being annoyed by people who overuse jargon, though. My ex wife is the fucking worst with this. Now that she had a job in an insurance call center it’s off the charts. Any conversation about medical insurance (which she makes sure comes up) is incredibly obnoxious.
    I'm not annoyed with the term or with El Kanone for complaining about it. I'm annoyed that I'm so out of touch with modern life. I'm pretty sure I don't own any products with a colorway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    My dishwasher is over 10 years old now, but still basically works great. The door seal needs to be replaced, Maytag wants $60 for a strip of rubber that probably costs them pennies. The vinyl coating on the lower dishrack is also starting to fail in places and the metal is rusting. Maytag wants $240 for a new dishrack. This is fucking madness.
    Try repairclinic.com. They might have the part cheaper than Maytag. It looks like there are some Maytag dishracks on the site, but they are not that much cheaper.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Dbag: What colorways does it come in?

Henry Ford: Black. It comes in black. You fucking fuck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    That's certainly what they want you to do. I found the door seal for $15 on Amazon, but the rack is more problematic. I think I'm going to try extending it's life by wrapping the rusty spots in self-fusing silicone tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could buy in to being annoyed by people who overuse jargon, though. My ex wife is the fucking worst with this. Now that she had a job in an insurance call center it’s off the charts. Any conversation about medical insurance (which she makes sure comes up) is incredibly obnoxious.
    Came here to be the annoying person defending an annoying word but Mustonen best me to it. So I’m annoyed about that

Meaningless fees just to squeeze a few dollars out of you.

I traded my car in for a truck and needed to simply switch the vehicle for my SiriusXM subscription. I log in, put in the radio ID and click. They charge me $15 for the vehicle switch. Really? Is this why Howard Stern makes $100 mil/year? Fuck you.

Passing kidney stones

-3/10
    ​I am not in your hurry

4 stitches in my knee from a mountain bike crash. Only place open was ER. $4,800. My share is $890.

Come on man. There are people less well off than me, and that kind of bill would ruin them. Not fun for me either...

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Try repairclinic.com. They might have the part cheaper than Maytag. It looks like there are some Maytag dishracks on the site, but they are not that much cheaper.
    I did look at repairclinic, partsselect, etc. before turning to the evil-A, but they were all about the same as Maytag's direct site. Repairclinic had a few racks that are labeled as "universal" and only about $50, but AFAICT there's no such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    4 stitches in my knee from a mountain bike crash. Only place open was ER. $4,800. My share is $890.

Come on man. There are people less well off than me, and that kind of bill would ruin them. Not fun for me either...
    'Merica! I blew my shin open last year 3" long to the bone. Two-layer closure, 6 internal stitches and 8 external. Instacare doc had me out of there in under an hour. They billed my insurance about $600, and after contractual adjustments my portion was about $330.