Page 1560 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... LastLast
Results 38,976 to 39,000 of 46050
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    I feel ya. My wife and kids are out of town for a week starting yesterday and I planned on building shit uninterrupted while they were gone. Tools to do this were to arrive Tuesday. They never came and the seller had no info on why, they didn't even send me a note saying it's delayed, back-ordered, coming soon - nothing. Today they cancelled my order because as they messaged me, if they don't cancel it their Amazon status goes down because the shipping was delayed past X many days. it's better for them to cancel on me then give me what I bought. Fuckers. I ordered in mid-July, such a long wait for nothing.
    Oh man. That's pretty bad. WTF? Friggin AMZ. Sucks how they punish their sellers like that. Thankfully I ordered this particular batch of stuff from FCP Euro so they're not canceling my order. I would be SO pissed if I were you. Thanks for making me feel better about my situation.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Paulster you should consider making a lawn care thread so dolts like me can learn how to cope with this damn drought. Yellow grass annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Paulster you should consider making a lawn care thread so dolts like me can learn how to cope with this damn drought. Yellow grass annoys me.
    I used to stress about a yellow lawn. Now I can’t wait for it to go dormant during the summer drought. Only green grass is from overspray from the garden and fruit trees. This year though was cool and moist with the heat and dry weather only coming on in force since the beginning of Aug, so I am in purgatory such that it just won’t go fully dormant, keeping me pushing that stupid mower around in 35C sun every few days.

I find if I ease up on the mowing that the lawn stays greener. The trick is to stop soon enough. I can often sense when to raise the deck height and then stop altogether. The neighbors just keep mowing and it goes brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    In Sacramento brown lawn is a stattus symbol (although lower status than no lawn.) Not so much in the swankier suburbs like Granite Bay where they will gie up showering and flushing the toilet before they let lawns go brown.

Not in the poverty pockets of GB, but otherwise, yes.
    All lawns are the enemy in CA below 5000', and those responsible for said lawns are easy to identify for .... correction.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1660350500.449583.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	423645

Summer long one-way traffic 4 miles at a time in the canyon. I just sat at the stoplight for 10 minutes

10 WHOLE MINUTES?!?!?!??

Obviously, Merrick Garland needs to answer for this.

TRANSPARANCY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    10 WHOLE MINUTES?!?!?!??

TRANSPARANCY!!!!!!
    Ummm might be time for you to step away from the glow box bro

10 WHOLE MINUTES?!?!?!??

TRANSPARANCY!!!!!!
    Bahahahah.

We are bringing our boat back into Oregon and the watercraft inspection says it’s going to take at least an hour to wash our boat. They don’t even have the equipment set up. I asked them why they aren’t ready and they said that most people just lie to them about the last time the boat was in the water so they don’t have to get flushed.

What’s even the point, then?

Then they go on to pump hot, pressurized water into our hull because they confused our drain plug hole with the ballast intake.

^ Reasonable to say that goes beyond annoyance.

How many were in Chinese? You don't rank unless you get them in Chinese.
    How do I know if they're spam, though, versus some other sort of call?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Ummm might be time for you to step away from the glow box bro
    O-kee-dokey ............. bro.

O-kee-dokey ............. bro.
    You'd think someone who claims the Wasatch at their location would know that in the mountains summer is construction season and short.

For some reason, about 75% of the restaurant restrooms in New Zealand are unheated, and it’s winter.

Not really annoying I guess, more just weird.

The aren’t many lawns in Santa Fe.

My original gmail, from when you needed an invite (got it here) is now full of spam and people from India and Southeast Asia typing their name wrong.

Like bank accounts and other shit. I sometimes think of resetting their password and or stealing their money or changing their reservation

Mostly I just report as spam.

When a business website says they're open until 6, the phone message says 6, Google Maps says 2(?) Then you drive an hour and a half and you get there at 1:30 to buy something really big and expensive and they're closed

Why does everyone stand right at the edge of the baggage carousel, instead of backing up a few feet and proceeding forward only when your bag comes around?!? When I build my airport, it’s going to have a painted line to stand behind until you see your baggage…

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    Why does everyone stand right at the edge of the baggage carousel, instead of backing up a few feet and proceeding forward only when your bag comes around?!? When I build my airport, it’s going to have a painted line to stand behind until you see your baggage…
    These are the same people that stand up, and clog the aisle as soon as the plane stops.

This. Guards with those long whippy sticks that are common in Asia. Block the carousel, get whipped.

Oooooooo ...... sooo many applications. I mean, just on the ski hill alone ...,...

What, and deprive me of the pleasure of shoving someone out of the way to get to my bag on the carousel, and then smacking them in the kneecaps with the bag as I step away? That's the best part of flying.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    These are the same people that stand up, and clog the aisle as soon as the plane stops.
    So you prefer to stay in your aisle seat and sniff butts?

Bicyclists who refuse to use the multimillion dollar bike path over the mountain and instead opt for the winding highway with no shoulder, on a Saturday, causing traffic traffic jams.

Oooooooo ...... sooo many applications. I mean, just on the ski hill alone ...,...
    Yup.