Page 999 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 ... LastLast
Results 24,951 to 24,975 of 46293
    My truck wipers, when I hit the mist spray button it wipe 3 times. All good. But then, for some fucked up reason, it is programmed to wait 5 seconds and wipe one more time. That one wipe ruins it, with a complete smear. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    My truck wipers, when I hit the mist spray button it wipe 3 times. All good. But then, for some fucked up reason, it is programmed to wait 5 seconds and wipe one more time. That one wipe ruins it, with a complete smear. WTF?
    It’s a conspiracy. The car maker is in cahoots with the windshield fluid industry.

You mean you didnt repurpose your wiper fluid reservoir into a whisky bucket and reroute the hose into your glove box? Rookie mistake.

Does it wipe down and away?

I hear that's important.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

My truck windshield sprayers work fine sometimes (fluid comes out immediately), but other times you can hear the motor running, but there is a 4-5 second delay until the wiper fluid starts to come out. WTF??

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    My truck windshield sprayers work fine sometimes (fluid comes out immediately), but other times you can hear the motor running, but there is a 4-5 second delay until the wiper fluid starts to come out. WTF??
    I'm pretty sure that's called the refractory period.

You have an f150 too right? What if I told you you could disable that "feature?"

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    It’s a conspiracy. The car maker is in cahoots with the windshield fluid industry.
    Or the auto body industry.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    You have an f150 too right? What if I told you you could disable that "feature?"
    That was going to be my next step. Please, save me the time of going through the manual.. I already disabled the seatbelt alarm and was pretty proud of that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9555.JPG 
Views:	251 
Size:	911.6 KB 
ID:	270548
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

'boof' is not a valid words with Friends word.

That was going to be my next step. Please, save me the time of going through the manual.. I already disabled the seatbelt alarm and was pretty proud of that.
    In the dash menu its under settings-->vehicle-->wipers-->courtesy wipe

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    In the dash menu its under settings-->vehicle-->wipers-->courtesy wipe
    Is that anything like a courtesy flush?
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

People that refer to 2" in 24 hours as a "powder day"...

Salesman at Best Buy. Dude, you're one of the last people I'd take computer advice from.

High schoolers that make a big, public production out of asking someone to the prom. Hey everybody: Look at me!

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    High schoolers that make a big, public production out of asking someone to the prom. Hey everybody: Look at me!
    Those are probably the same kids who grow up to be the people who do a huge choreographed number at their wedding. "Look at me!" is right.

That's been going on for at least 25 years. I asked a girl to prom in person, and she made it very clear that I still had to do something public to "ask" her. That was 17 years ago now.

We can blame the Gen Xers for this one.

That's been going on for at least 25 years. I asked a girl to prom in person, and she made it very clear that I still had to do something public to "ask" her. That was 17 years ago now.
    Interesting. I've really only seen it over the past few years.

I asked a girl to prom in person, and she made it very clear that I still had to do something public to "ask" her.
    wow

high opinion of herself to be making demands about how she gets asked out

People that insist on hold a door open for you, but then stand in the way.
    Classic nicehole

We can blame the Gen Xers for this one.
    GenX wrapped up production in the very early 80s. I sure don't recall even the inkling of public proposals for prom back then. Blame the millennials

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    People that insist on hold a door open for you, but then stand in the way.
    Classic nicehole
    hard to find people that bow and say m'lord while they open the door too, amiright? WTF is wrong with people?

Interesting. I've really only seen it over the past few years.
    Maybe it is/was a regional thing? Because NONE of that horseshit was going on in the mid-/late-80's where I grew up.