Page 1442 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 ... LastLast
Results 36,026 to 36,050 of 46050
    No worky on the lock screen. To clarify this is a Pixel3. Apparently you can change the clock on other phone brands but after some reading google doesn't allow you to change it on Pixel models. The clock only goes back to a normal display when the phone is showing a notification. So the workaround is to give permission to an app like accuweather that a persistent notification. https://nerdschalk.com/android-12-ho...-screen-clock/ Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Don’t know if I should put this in the “annoy” or “amuse” or “I love my wife” thread…

The indifference on not setting the clocks back an hour. We are two weeks beyond the end of DST and the alarm clock/radio on the nightstand is still on daylight time. You don’t even have to adjust the time, you just have to press the “DST” button and the time auto-adjusts.
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    this is not gender oriented. I just changed the clock on my husband’s side of the bed bc I was tired of seeing the wrong time
    I hinted. it didn’t happen. I solved the issue myself within 20 seconds. not something I feel like conflicting about

Had to flip the breaker yesterday to change out a switch, reset the microwave and stove clocks and this morning they are like this. WTF.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6056.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	393228

Took you three minutes to set the stove?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Nope. The micro is apparently running fast for some reason now

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Nope. The micro is apparently running fast for some reason now
    Now you’re complaining the micro is faster than the oven?
    There’s no pleasing some people…
    ;p

Just your average entitled millennial

Looks like the micro is slower, no?

I recognize this may be triggering for many here, but WTF is wrong with orthodontists? I don't want anything to do with you and your creepy harem of sisterwives or whatever they are, and definitely no one in your clan is putting their fingers in my mouth.
    https://www.senestrarofamilyortho.com/Index.asp

Name:	dentist.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	142.4 KB 
ID:	393250

I have to guess that isn't the family
    but the staffing manager certainly has a preference for no men

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the harem of dental hygienists and receptionists. It's just...surely there's a less creepy way to approach this.

typical for healthcare setting

I’m the only guy in my current department at the hospital
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the harem of dental hygienists and receptionists. It's just...surely there's a less creepy way to approach this.
    under the huge banner of "FAMILY", that photo is def a weird opposition of concepts

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post

Pretty much the opposite problem in engineering. There are women, but still quite male dominated.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post

A friend of ours quit a journalism job and went to nursing school...must have been in his mid 30s at the time. All his study buddies were 20something young women, I remember thinking it sounded like fun, but might be hard to focus on the material.

A friend of ours quit a journalism job and went to nursing school...must have been in his mid 30s at the time. All his study buddies were 20something young women, I remember thinking it sounded like fun, but might be hard to focus on the material.
    That depends on what “material” you are focusing on.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Breast exams.

On a different note. I just went to ship something UPS to California that I'm pretty sure was like $25-30 a year or so ago. $50 wtf?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

And it's gonna take twice as long

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Looks like the micro is slower, no?
    Yeah. That is correct. I was posting pre-coffee so I can’t be held responsible for any math mistakes

I recognize this may be triggering for many here, but WTF is wrong with orthodontists? I don't want anything to do with you and your creepy harem of sisterwives or whatever they are, and definitely no one in your clan is putting their fingers in my mouth.

I thought for sure this was a suburban Salt Lake City dentist, but I guess Sherwood, OR is close enough. Big time Utah flashbacks

My dad was an orthodontist. He definitely did not have a bevy of ladies working for him.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    My dad was an orthodontist. He definitely did not have a bevy of ladies working for him.
    Granted this was 35 years ago, but my orthodontist's office had the same demographics as shown in that photo. I don't remember a man ever working in the office other than the doc.

Yeah TBF, I have only ever had a handful of male dental hygienists - all in the same office, owned by a female dentist. Other than that, they've all been women.

16 women and 1 guy? I see there are three locations. Maybe 2 of those women are also dentists in the other locations? And maybe they are related to him, which would explain the “family” part of the business name.

I get ear boob from my dental hygienist. She, um, has a niiiice personality.

Different mothers, huh? But racially he's pretty cool?