Page 1404 of 1430 FirstFirst ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 ... LastLast
Results 35,076 to 35,100 of 35750
    Seriously. Or who would be at someone’s house and be pissed if politely asked to smoke outside

I still call it The Jake.

It's fucking August.

^^^
    That shit has always annoyed me. Wish them a Merry Christmas while you're at it.

And are those strawberry plants next to the jack o lanterns?

If you are gonna go backpacking, check the fucking weather. And if a torrential downpour ensues, just wait it out and turn back when the rain lets up. Don't try to cross a flooded creek.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    If you are gonna go backpacking, check the fucking weather. And if a torrential downpour ensues, just wait it out and turn back when the rain lets up. Don't try to cross a flooded creek.
    LOL, please tell us you aren't backpacking in this monsoon from Fred. Flash flood warnings all over the Blue Ridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    People vaping in my house annoy me. Challenging me to call them out and let shit get awkward.

Challenge accepted motherfucker. I thrive on awkward.
    My MIL came to visit a few weeks after our baby girl was born. She started hitting the vape in our living room right there with baby. WTF! I was totally shocked. I never felt comfortable leaving her alone with our baby after that. Not in my house, never again.

They recently moved a few states away, which is unfortunately a relief in some ways.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    LOL, please tell us you aren't backpacking in this monsoon from Fred. Flash flood warnings all over the Blue Ridge.
    It was not me, but a solo 17 year old in the Gorge. He had hiked the Profile Trail on Grandfather two days ago and decided he was gonna give the West Rim trail a try beginning yesterday morning. He called for a rescue by mid-afternoon. Sketchy creek crossing is made and we hiked him out. He is fine, just a dumbass.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

You'll need to get used to checking the fire and smoke reports in MT. Nothing worse than walking into a conflagration.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Shit that annoys you

Went online to buy my campus parking permit last week. The permit for lots near dorms had sold out within 18 hours. The only other permit available is for a lot a mile away. I must now walk a mile to get to my car.
    Blessing in disguise. Forget the car man. Don’t be the guy with a car.

I had so many close calls in undergrad that were due solely to the fact that I was driving round when I shouldn’t have been. One bust would have been a massive pain in the ass and may have even put me out of school. Property was damaged on more than one occasion.

Freshman year I was right next to campus so parking was a huge bitch. I got a spot on the roof of a neighboring private dorm garage. Took 20 minutes to go get the truck and get it out even though it was a block away. I used it way less. That was better.

Not saying you’re as stupid as me, just saying, one less fucking thing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Blessing in disguise. Forget the car man. Don’t be the guy with a car.

I had so many close calls in undergrad that were due solely to the fact that I was driving round when I shouldn’t have been. One bust would have been a massive pain in the ass and may have even put me out of school. Property was damaged on more than one occasion.
    And if, FSM forbid, you *do* have a vehicle... make sure it's a SHITBOX. 'Cause of the damage mentioned above.

the dealer I bought a used car from years ago filled out the title paperwork wrong, putting Toyota Motor Credit Corp as the lien holder when I paid cash. I'm trying to sell car now and go to look for the title and can't find it in my paperwork. DMV is telling me to talk to Toyota as they hold the title. Toyota says I'm not in their system and they don't hold the title. Just out there in the ether somewhere. the DMV is backlogged 13 weeks to get resolution once I get the correct paperwork in order and pay some new fees. Guess I should have been keeping better track of where my title was, but sheeeit. Talking to anyone is a 45 minute hold. FKNA

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    the dealer I bought a used car from years ago filled out the title paperwork wrong, putting Toyota Motor Credit Corp as the lien holder when I paid cash. I'm trying to sell car now and go to look for the title and can't find it in my paperwork. DMV is telling me to talk to Toyota as they hold the title. Toyota says I'm not in their system and they don't hold the title. Just out there in the ether somewhere. the DMV is backlogged 13 weeks to get resolution once I get the correct paperwork in order and pay some new fees. Guess I should have been keeping better track of where my title was, but sheeeit. Talking to anyone is a 45 minute hold. FKNA
    Automotive titles always seem to be that thing that people can't keep track of... and are a giant PITA, generally, to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Automotive titles always seem to be that thing that people can't keep track of... and are a giant PITA, generally, to replace.
    It’s a state thing and the states do there own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    It’s a state thing and the states do there own thing.
    Where?

Over there, over there,
    Send the word, send the word over there
    That the Yanks are coming, the Yanks are coming
    The drums rum-tumming everywhere.
    So prepare, say a prayer,
    Send the word, send the word to beware –
    We'll be over, we're coming over,
    And we won't come back till it's over, over there.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Low ball job offers of over $15k lower than discussed in interviews.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Extremely disappointing, especially as this was discussed with each interviewer per their request.

“What is your lowest acceptable salary?”
    Answered multiple times.

If this is the way they listen to employees or perspective employees I don’t want it.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Random question but does anyone know where Life cereal is made? Just opened a box and it tastes like wood smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    It's fucking August.

Makes sense--there's no guarantee we'll make it to the end of October.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Makes sense--there's no guarantee we'll make it to the end of October.
    Good point.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Random question but does anyone know where Life cereal is made? Just opened a box and it tastes like wood smoke.
    Danville, Illinois according to Google sleuthing.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Counteroffer $15k higher than what was discussed if they want to play games.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bonewrenched View Post
    WTF? A nice prank would be to replace dish soap with this stuff.

If you think about it it's probably more galling that they color the regular stuff to look like maple syrup. They should require them to color it like this just to show people that shit isn't maple syrup.