Page 1133 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... LastLast
Results 28,301 to 28,325 of 46225
    I’ve done just that. Both the regular mug and the spilling it all over. I make a small mess about 20% of the time, with full fledged disasters maybe 5% of the time.

But I still do it sometimes. Because it tastes so damn good.
    focus.

why not get a ceramic line travel mug? seems like a simple solution.

Name:  84800B18-4055-425E-A0F7-4F8024EAFDB6.png
Views: 459
Size:  147.6 KB

https://www.stanley-pmi.com/ceramivac

Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Why does perfectly good, non-bitter, perfectly balanced coffee all of the sudden taste like burnt monkey shit when I put it in a stainless coffee mug? I'm half tempted to just try to carry my regular porcelain coffee mug on my drive to work but would probably end up spilling it all over myself.
    U r expert on burnt monkey shit?

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    why not get a ceramic line travel mug? seems like a simple solution.

Name:  84800B18-4055-425E-A0F7-4F8024EAFDB6.png
Views: 459
Size:  147.6 KB

https://www.stanley-pmi.com/ceramivac
    The lid is part of what fucks up the taste.
    focus.

You can get full ceramic travel mugs with removable lids.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    U r expert on burnt monkey shit?
    Considered a delicacy among some amazon tribes.

Floss dancing. It officially became annoying a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Considered a delicacy among some amazon tribes.
    Because the monkeys eats hallucinogenic toads?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Months?

It would also be nice if those flossing kids got off your lawn, amirite?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Working from home today because I have to "volunteer" to set up for a sample sale. Volunteer is in quotes because this is for the kiddo's ski racing, and they make you pay an extra $300 if you don't get 3 volunteer credits.

AND... They just called and cancelled my volunteer shift (due to start in 2 hours) because of weather. And I expect them to say "sorry, no volunteer credit for you", even though I blocked out this time to volunteer. Very annoying.
    Yeah, I already asked if I get credit since I stayed home today to volunteer. No response yet.

Unfortunately, the 4 hour shift was only going to net me 1/2 credit. So we'd still have 2 1/2 more to go.
    And, no surprise, it took them 6 days to tell me "yeah, you made a commitment to volunteer for us but we made no commitment to you."

If there was another ski racing group around I'd go elsewhere, because they suck.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

It would also be nice if those flossing kids got off your lawn, amirite?
    If it was just kids I'd be ok with it. I've now seen it show up in numerous TV commercials, usually including adults attempting it.

And, no surprise, it took them 6 days to tell me "yeah, you made a commitment to volunteer for us but we made no commitment to you."

If there was another ski racing group around I'd go elsewhere, because they suck.
    you’re gonna love gatekeeping
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

24 hours for $300 ? Fuck them, they must think your an undocumented migrant worker afraid of ice. Aren't you an attorney ? Go bill 90 minutes of your time to the team and send them an invoice that you'll write off and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    24 hours for $300 ? Fuck them, they must think your an undocumented migrant worker afraid of ice. Aren't you an attorney ? Go bill 90 minutes of your time to the team and send them an invoice that you'll write off and be done with it.
    It's not a per hour amount, but this was a 4 hour shift for a half credit, so $50. And I'm a salary man, so there's no work I can do to easily make up for that money/time.

Do your salary people prohibit you from forming an LLC for side work?
    I realize they might. If not, you could easily bring in a few grand extra per year.
    Let me know if you need help with that.

The last score of posts belong in the "amuses me" thread.

Got a big project to complete so I get up at like 4 AM to get going on it. Stupid massive Windows cumulative update apparently knocked out my wifi drivers so I've spent the last 2 hours dicking around with it until I gave up and plugged in ethernet through my dock after searching forever for a long ass cable I had buried somewhere. Google search shows I'm not alone apparently with this latest update. Thanks a lot, MS. These big updates and their subsequent issues always seem to happen at the WORST possible times. Finally rocking and rolling again (thanks to ethernet) but now it's time to get kids going for the day. Sunnuvabitch...

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Got a big project to complete so I get up at like 4 AM to get going on it. Stupid massive Windows cumulative update apparently knocked out my wifi drivers so I've spent the last 2 hours dicking around with it until I gave up and plugged in ethernet through my dock after searching forever for a long ass cable I had buried somewhere. Google search shows I'm not alone apparently with this latest update. Thanks a lot, MS. These big updates and their subsequent issues always seem to happen at the WORST possible times. Finally rocking and rolling again (thanks to ethernet) but now it's time to get kids going for the day. Sunnuvabitch...
    Updates suck. #1 rule of IT, never update your workstation right before you have to get something done. I have a pending RHEL upgrade that I am putting off because I need to get stuff done.

If it was just kids I'd be ok with it. I've now seen it show up in numerous TV commercials, usually including adults attempting it.
    Man... I think I'm really glad that I have *NO* idea what you're talking about. <whew>

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    <snip> I get up at like 4 AM
    Dafuq??

Name:  five-am-funny.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  45.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Dafuq??

Lol yeah. I am NOT a morning person, which made my tech woes that much more annoying. Oh yeah, and a subsequent patch stealthily rolled in this afternoon that fixed my mystery wifi problem. Good timing, MS. Glad the computer's not broken I suppose. Only when I need it most. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Dafuq??

Insert “to do work” for “went for a run” in that comic and you’ve got this virtue-signaling guy here in the office to a T.

You know what’s annoying? Uber drivers. Sure, I use em all the time. But when I’m actually driving all I see are these jackasses with Uber and Lyft lights in their window blocking 3 lanes of traffic because they just got a pickup notification and they just HAVE to make a left turn right now even though they’re in the right hand lane.

Or they’re flailing along down the road doing 10 under because they’re fiddling with the 4 smart phones glued to their windshield, which luckily only lasts for a few minutes until they get a notification that they have to block all lanes of traffic to make a uturn for that next fare.
    I still call it The Jake.

The term..... no quid pro quo......ABC News just set a world record for saying that term in a 3 minute spot.....lol

No squid pontoon