Page 1084 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 ... LastLast
Results 27,076 to 27,100 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    The camping on Gooseberry is definitely better than the riding. Now, that other place in SW Utardia....
    We only hit Wire Mesa while we were out there (family trip) - that short loop was enjoyable. Never ridden the Gooseberry Mesa stuff proper.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    We only hit Wire Mesa while we were out there (family trip) - that short loop was enjoyable. Never ridden the Gooseberry Mesa stuff proper.
    Wire/Goose/Little Creek/Guacamole are all pretty similar. They're good in a lot of ways--purty, amazing views, neat rock and technical challenges. There's just no sustained descending (or ascending, which is why lots of people love it).

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Wire/Goose/Little Creek/Guacamole are all pretty similar. They're good in a lot of ways--purty, amazing views, neat rock and technical challenges. There's just no sustained descending (or ascending, which is why lots of people love it).
    Sounds like 75% of Moab riding.

Any of you Utah freaks been to the Henry Mountains? What's it like? worth a visit? Looks like the making for a nice overnight bike trip.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Robo scam calls saying my social security number has been suspended. They are spoofing the SSA toll-free number. Assholes.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Shit that annoys you

Unsliced hot dog buns “for better flavor.” The probability that I’m going to have an appropriate bread knife handy when I’m grilling hot dogs is low.

Accidentally picked up a couple packs earlier today. The mangled hot dog buns didn’t really mar the experience that much, other than preparation. Which is my point. “Unsliced for better flavor?” You’re a fucking hot dog bun. Quit putting on airs.
    focus.

Early century douche bag marketing
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Any of you Utah freaks been to the Henry Mountains? What's it like? worth a visit? Looks like the making for a nice overnight bike trip.
    All I know is that they are remote as fuck.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    “Unsliced for better flavor?” You’re a fucking hot dog bun. Quit putting on airs.
    haha. Never even seen unsliced hot dog buns. Or maybe I thought they were big bread sticks. Or something.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    haha. Never even seen unsliced hot dog buns. Or maybe I thought they were big bread sticks. Or something.
    You haven’t seen them because they look just like plain old fashioned American hot dog buns.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1564263732.755572.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	289551

But there’s a fuckin catch.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1564263792.046030.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	289553
    focus.

pure luck I haven't bought them by accident I guess. I didn't know they existed. I don't buy a shitload of hot dog buns though.

^^^^S'posed to pry 'em open with thumbs I guess. Manly and rustic...,

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I just saw a guy ride by on a motorcycle while texting.

Assuming he hasn't bred yet, he'll be in the Darwin thread soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Robo scam calls saying my social security number has been suspended. They are spoofing the SSA toll-free number. Assholes.
    Listening to 10 minutes of scam warnings when I call social security

Woah; you're far braver than I, calling SS. Sooner or later, I'm sure I'll have to but "dreading it" would be an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    “Unsliced for better flavor?”
    Sounds better than ‘we are too cheap to cut them for you’

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Woah; you're far braver than I, calling SS. Sooner or later, I'm sure I'll have to but "dreading it" would be an understatement.
    It's not that bad, once you get past the recording. If there's a long wait you can leave a message and they'll call you back, pretty much at the time they say they will. Still, do what you can online. Pro-tip--if you don't have an online account you can't set one up online if you locked your credit reports after the Experian (or was it Equifax) fiasco. They use stuff from the reports for ID verification. You can either unlock the reports temporarily or go in in person. (No wait with an appointment.) I realize this isn't the kind of trip report people want to see on this forum, but we are all getting older, aren't we?

People who leave their dead fish carcasses on the boat ramp. Especially when my dog rolls in said fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    People who leave their dead fish carcasses on the boat ramp. Especially when my dog rolls in said fish.
    Yummers!

Restaurant hostesses.

“Hey, check out my tits and ads in this sexy dress while wondering if I’m really as old as I look! You know in your heart that if I was 27 years old I’d be bartending”
    Fuck that.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Restaurant hostesses.

“Hey, check out my tits and ads in this sexy dress while wondering if I’m really as old as I look! You know in your heart that if I was 27 years old I’d be bartending”
    Fuck that.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I ate at an airport restaurant where the waitresses were all 50+ wearing uniforms with short short skirts, deep V tops, and varicose veins. Corporate must have thought it was sexy to make them dress that way. I didn't. I just felt sorry for the women.

Was the name of said establishment "Old Goats?"

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Nah, I wasn't old then. Maybe if I went in there today I'd be turned on by all the young 50 year old waitresses.

Fucking eye dentists are worse than teeth dentists. They make you come in every year, pay them $200, then they hold you hostage if you want to - god forbid - change contact brands. Plus an extra $80 for a “contact exam” which as far as I can tell is absolutely nothing extra.

Grifters extraordinaire

they are somewhat like car insurance cos - for most people its a commodity, but consumers don't treat it like one and hence dont bother to shop around.