Page 195 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 46225
    Quote Originally Posted by mtl_ripper View Post
    My goddamn fuck in whore bitch neighbour fucking annoys me. Useless selfish jealous fucking bitch can fuck right off. /endrant
    Grape-ape?
    picador

Quote Originally Posted by jon gaper View Post
    Grape-ape?
    Bwaaaaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    People who leave their trash in your car, whether purposely or obliviously.

Cleaning out my truck today and am appalled at how much trash I was pulling out of the back (it's a two door and I rarely go in the back for anything). Who the fuck thinks it's ok to do that?
    You must not be familiar with kids.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Full of adjectives, yet excessively short on info.
    Only a slight overreaction on my part; took a deep breath, tried to understand another perspective, and made peace. I'd delete the post but I should probably re-read that once in a while and chill the fiery blood

You just can't greet anyone in English anymore.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Parents who don't teach their kids proper slide manners.

If your crotch fruit gets clocked because they're climbing up the slide or don't get out of the way at the bottom. I don't care.
    I've tried to impress this upon my girlfriend's 6 year old daughter, but it's going to take her getting crushed by someone who weighs double what she does for her to learn. Even then I bet she'll do it a few more times.

Parents who don't teach their children manners/etiquette in general. Kids need to be disciplined constructively, not punished, but many parents seem to see those two as the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You must not be familiar with kids.
    Well maybe not with the little tikes, but I probably classify as a kid compared to most of you crusty old fucks.

Well maybe not with the little tikes, but I probably classify as a kid compared to most of you crusty old fucks.
    DD alias? I'm sure, but only in body.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Mine are 10 to 16 and between them and their friends the door pockets, cup holders, etc get packed full of all kinds of trash.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Mine are 10 to 16 and between them and their friends the door pockets, cup holders, etc get packed full of all kinds of trash.
    That's on you. My old man used to ask,
    "Are your fucking hands broken?"
    "Uh, no."
    "Then pick up your trash! I don't come into your space and leave my dirty shit and garbage do I?"

Good ole dad with the straight talk.

Corollary to the "Slow Drivers in the Left Lane" thread. You're driving on a multi-lane freeway and a slow driver ahead of you decides to change lanes into your lane such that you need to brake and then they continue to drive slower than you were. Usually there's no visible reason they wanted to be in your lane in the first place other than they just sort of liked the look of that lane. Maddening.

That you have to subscribe to cable to stream the AllStar game, even though I pay for MLB.tv and could watch it at home over the air for free.

They don't even let Comcast subscribers watch at all. Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Corollary to the "Slow Drivers in the Left Lane" thread. You're driving on a multi-lane freeway and a slow driver ahead of you decides to change lanes into your lane such that you need to brake and then they continue to drive slower than you were. Usually there's no visible reason they wanted to be in your lane in the first place other than they just sort of liked the look of that lane. Maddening.
    Lately it has been the " I"m going to roll through this red light/stop light and turn right into your lane and then go 10 mph below the speed limit."

WTF?
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Fishes that nip at my spinner and then swim away.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Around here they change lanes when nobody's in front of them
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Fishes that nip at my spinner and then swim away.
    There's a dirty joke in there somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    That's on you. My old man used to ask,
    "Are your fucking hands broken?"
    "Uh, no."
    "Then pick up your trash! I don't come into your space and leave my dirty shit and garbage do I?"

Good ole dad with the straight talk.
    Except they hide it and when I get home I don't even think to go climb in the back of the vehicle where I never sit anyway. If I see trash, yes, they get an earful and it gets picked up. Its the hidden trash.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Except they hide it and when I get home I don't even think to go climb in the back of the vehicle where I never sit anyway. If I see trash, yes, they get an earful and it gets picked up. Its the hidden trash.
    Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    That you have to subscribe to cable to stream the AllStar game, even though I pay for MLB.tv and could watch it at home over the air for free.

They don't even let Comcast subscribers watch at all. Bastards.
    Soooo tired of cable tv bullshit and their happy greedy participants, MLB, NBA, NFL etc. I am at the point they can all go fuck themselves. I haven't missed a TDF in 20+ yrs. until now. They can all fuck off.

You need to do some wilderness training with those kids. Teach them the principle of "leave no trace".

Pack it in, pack it out. Inspect your campsite and rest areas for trash or spilled foods. Pack out all trash, leftover food and litter.

Just saw this on a CNN fb post, I died laughing @ronnie's comments:

Not our suvs!
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

When an 18 year old girl smashes into your brand new car because she was on her cell phone. FML.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Just saw this on a CNN fb post, I died laughing @ronnie's comments:

Not our suvs!
    Makes sense you'd be looking up to an ignorant fuckhead like Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    When an 18 year old girl smashes into your brand new car because she was on her cell phone. FML.
    People that say FML. Are you also an 18 yo girl?

However, sucks about the texting driver and your new car. +++vibes+++
    I see hydraulic turtles.

It sucks a lot more for the girl who hit me.

I say FML because the new car I bought is now worth a lot less $ and I'm without my lovely new vehicle until at least the end of August. Oh well, shit happens.