Page 1557 of 1581 FirstFirst ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... LastLast
Results 38,901 to 38,925 of 39515
  1. #38901
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    2,146
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Then what exactly are you arguing about?
    Mask mandates donít work because people donít follow them.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

  2. #38902
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    19,746
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Mask mandates donít work because people donít follow them.
    And yet you are annoyed by people ignoring them. So which is it? Are you for them or against them?

  3. #38903
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    2,146
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    And yet you are annoyed by people ignoring them. So which is it? Are you for them or against them?
    Itís not either/or. I am a believer in masking and know masks reduce transmission. Arguably, cloth masks are practically useless. Surgical masks do a better job of protecting others from you (but offer limited protection to the wearer). Properly fitting N95 masks provide the wearer (and others) the best protection.

    I also realize the public has moved on and will not comply. Therefore mask mandates are futile. Even with forced compliance (like on an airline), if there are exceptions for food/drink consumption, then wearing a mask only for part of the flight is not going to prevent transmission.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

  4. #38904
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    18,159
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    if there are exceptions for food/drink consumption, then wearing a mask only for part of the flight is not going to prevent transmission.
    If people wear a mask for half the flight, is that half the viral load floating around the plane?
    If people wear a mask for half the flight, are they half as likely to breathe in the random current of air that happens to have a potent density of virus?

    Also, masking seems more likely to prevent transmission if you wear it, ie controlling your own experience in spite of othersí inattention to safety

  5. #38905
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    267
    Iím annoyed that people are still talking about masks

  6. #38906
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    9,726
    Went in for some dental work. Four different injections with two different 'caines over an hour couldn't get me numb.

  7. #38907
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,646
    Jesus, that is depressing and annoying, Summer.

  8. #38908
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    2,671

    Shit that annoys you

    If I die of any cause, please tell god I killed myself because of having hiccups.

    ETA: things that amuse you, when they stop after six hours, itís almost like youíre on some cool drug


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Jong Lafitte; 08-03-2022 at 11:51 PM.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  9. #38909
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,058
    The key betwee "B" ad "M" o loger works o my keyboard, which is SUPER aoyig. So ow I have to wait for Best Buy or whatever to ope so I ca go ad buy a ew oe.

  10. #38910
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    17,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    4:45PM update:

    Attachment 423053

    That is awesome. Kudos to the artist.

    Vibes about the weather down there

  11. #38911
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    19,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    If I die of any cause, please tell god I killed myself because of having hiccups.

    ETA: things that amuse you, when they stop after six hours, itís almost like youíre on some cool drug


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Six hours of hiccups, eh? Sounds like you're on heroin. Where'd you find the real stuff without fentanyl?

  12. #38912
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Six hours of hiccups, eh? Sounds like you're on heroin. Where'd you find the real stuff without fentanyl?
    I ainít got that kinda money man, Iím on a fucking colt 45 and ditch weed budget.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  13. #38913
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    19,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    I ainít got that kinda money man, Iím on a fucking colt 45 and ditch weed budget.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I'm just busting on you. I had a buddy that would get the hiccups for hours on end when he was on junk. It was one way we could tell he was using again.

  14. #38914
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeast New York
    Posts
    9,991
    When you have tickets to an outdoor concert and it's so hot your family mutinies and won't go

  15. #38915
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I'm just busting on you. I had a buddy that would get the hiccups for hours on end when he was on junk. It was one way we could tell he was using again.
    Oh I know. But thats a real bummer for your bud. I abuse addictive substances myself, like struggle with it, but somehow dodged the heroin/morphine/pills bullet. genetic lottery i guess, no pleasure. Shit sucks bad. Sometimes people need to be reminded that abusing or using doesn't mean you can't be a contributing person, that shit fucks you up so bad it gets in the way real quick from what ive seen. Hope hes doing good.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  16. #38916
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    19,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Oh I know. But thats a real bummer for your bud. I abuse addictive substances myself, like struggle with it, but somehow dodged the heroin/morphine/pills bullet. genetic lottery i guess, no pleasure. Shit sucks bad. Sometimes people need to be reminded that abusing or using doesn't mean you can't be a contributing person, that shit fucks you up so bad it gets in the way real quick from what ive seen. Hope hes doing good.
    No idea what happened to him. Hopefully he can stay ahead of the fentanyl.

  17. #38917
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    2,671

    Shit that annoys you

    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    No idea what happened to him. Hopefully he can stay ahead of the fentanyl.
    Not sure how I missed the verb tense there. Had. Yeah. Well hopefully heís got some positive relationships with people and doesnít feel alone. Iíve had a few friends into that who died from OD. Far far far more lived. Before fentanyl was even a thing, or was it? Early 00s.

    Fentanyl. I mean talk about ruining street drugs for everyone. This is y we canít have nice things.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  18. #38918
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    19,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Not sure how I missed the verb tense there. Had. Yeah. Well hopefully heís got some positive relationships with people and doesnít feel alone. Iíve had a few friends into that who died from OD. Far far far more lived. Before fentanyl was even a thing, or was it? Early 00s.

    Fentanyl. I mean talk about ruining street drugs for everyone. This is y we canít have nice things.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Heh.

  19. #38919
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In Full Compliance
    Posts
    1,477
    Reaction videos. Ugh

  20. #38920
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by boltonoutlaw View Post
    Reaction videos. Ugh
    You should make a video about how you dislike them.

  21. #38921
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So. VT
    Posts
    2,781
    People who call other narcissistic, when in fact they are so narcissistic themselves they have no idea

  22. #38922
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    关你屁事
    Posts
    7,776
    Quote Originally Posted by boltonoutlaw View Post
    Reaction videos. Ugh
    Didja know itís been over fifteen years since 2girls 1cup?

  23. #38923
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,248
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Didja know itís been over fifteen years since 2girls 1cup?
    No shit?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  24. #38924
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    No shit?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    From what I remember, lots of shit actually.

  25. #38925
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    uTardedland
    Posts
    12,081
    Friends I want to go visit keep getting cats. Well one of em even got a fucking pet pig. And a new wife. Fucking animal allergies annoy me. Not sure about the wife yet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •