Page 1329 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 ... LastLast
Results 33,201 to 33,225 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I hope you let the air out of at least one of the tires.
    Nope, you just park about a foot infront of their bumper. It's pretty much the gold standard for dealing with that situation. Happens at the PO here all the time. I hold hope that is may spur some self-reflection, "If I park however the fuck I want do others have a right to park where ever the fuck I they want?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I am sure this has been discussed, but people who park too far away from the cars next to them when there is snow on the ground, thinking they are being considerate or something. Just pretend there are still yellow lines, please. Parking like that is inconsiderate to those who then can’t find a spot.
    Egregious example: (without the yellow lines), ski area parking lots.
    Especially the sprinter/minivan crowd that think they are entitled to more space because they have the side doors.
    Yeah but don’t park so close that the guy putting on his boots has to move to let you or your passenger out. No real need to park super close to people at the ski area. Pretty good chance you’ll end up with a ding in your door. You want a parking spot? Then get there on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Yeah but don’t park so close that the guy putting on his boots has to move to let you or your passenger out. No real need to park super close to people at the ski area. Pretty good chance you’ll end up with a ding in your door. You want a parking spot? Then get there on time.
    Put your effing boots on behind your trunk, a-hole. Your doors don’t need space all day.

And don’t idle your car and shut off your effing stereo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnerb View Post
    And don’t idle your car and shut off your effing stereo.
    Reminds me of this guy next to us Sunday while we were having a quick lunch break. Gets out his painter's platform for him and his wife, sets it up behind his car, and proceeds to spend the next few minutes booting up huffing his own exhaust. WTF?

I am sure this has been discussed, but people who park too far away from the cars next to them when there is snow on the ground, thinking they are being considerate or something. Just pretend there are still yellow lines, please. Parking like that is inconsiderate to those who then can’t find a spot.
    Egregious example: (without the yellow lines), ski area parking lots.
    Especially the sprinter/minivan crowd that think they are entitled to more space because they have the side doors.
    Nope, too close bugs me. Had some asshole squeeze his monster truck next to me at Hunter this season and just shrug at me when I said, what the fuck? He has a little body work to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Nope, you just park about a foot infront of their bumper. It's pretty much the gold standard for dealing with that situation. Happens at the PO here all the time. I hold hope that is may spur some self-reflection, "If I park however the fuck I want do others have a right to park where ever the fuck I they want?
    Best if you can get another person to get the rear blocked in as well leaving just enough room for them to Austin powers it.

ya keyed his truck benny? i never took you for a vandal...

internet tough guy
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Vehicle warranty renewal calls. I get at least one of these a week and press the number to be removed from the call list only to be called from a completely different number the next week. WTF? Did I sign up to have my number marketed to a bunch of scammers?

I enjoy calling these assholes back and wasting their time especially if I'm still up at 11PM.

Having to shovel out a truck some drunk women got stuck in our drive last night. WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Vehicle warranty renewal calls. I get at least one of these a week and press the number to be removed from the call list only to be called from a completely different number the next week. WTF? Did I sign up to have my number marketed to a bunch of scammers?

I enjoy calling these assholes back and wasting their time especially if I'm still up at 11PM.
    "Press 9 to be called next week from a different number"
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

The answer to your question is yes. Most definitely yes.

Every time I see a little boy with this Karen cut I wanna push the parents down a flight of stairs

Name:  IMG_3004.JPG
Views: 930
Size:  75.2 KB
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Every time I see a little boy with this Karen cut I wanna push the parents down a flight of stairs

Name:  IMG_3004.JPG
Views: 930
Size:  75.2 KB
    Is that an Upstate thing? I've never seen one in NJ.

Perhaps it was free?

I went to South Bend, IN once in the middle of the winter. All the girls had tans. I asked what that was about. A new tanning place opened up in town a month prior and was giving every girl a free tan.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

People that build multi-page tables of data in word documents. What is wrong with these people? Do they not know how to format a table in excel for printing, do they hate everyone that might use the data after them?

Carrot on the stick companies (Virgin Pulse in this iteration, we used to have RedBrick) contracted by healthcare organizations so employees have to jump through a ton of hoops and bullshit to get a reduction of healthcare insurance premiums. Tracking software for activities so said companies can market and track your "progress".
    Shouldn't just showing up to work and making your day seemingly productive be enough? Such crap...

I was reading a WaPo article about a country singer who hid that she had a girlfriend due to career worries then has recently been public about it, including featuring her in a recent video. I watched the video - to see how much social judgment the singer would suffer. The song is called "Sunroof." It has the line "You feel like a sunroof. On a classic Mustang."

What does that even mean? ?Non-factory and retrofitted? Then in the video, they obviously have the problem of not being able to find a classic red Mustang with a sunroof, so they try to edit it cleverly so you won't notice that. Except they do a terrible job. You can basically see it doesn't have one in several scenes and when they do a tight shot of the sunroof opening, it's clearly a modern sunroof. Do these songwriters/video producers have no pride in their craft.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    Do these songwriters/video producers have no pride in their craft.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    The song is called "Sunroof." It has the line "You feel like a sunroof. On a classic Mustang."
    ]
    You have to admit that it rolls off the tongue better than " You feel like a convertible. On a convertible optioned classic Mustang"
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Ha, I was literally just telling my wife about this, now I get to show her. It's pretty obvious that some marketing firm came up with "the formula" for a modern hit country song.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    You have to admit that it rolls off the tongue better than " You feel like a convertible. On a convertible optioned classic Mustang"
    Drop top! You get to keep your syllables, are historically accurate, and get an extra double entendre thrown in for good measure.

Bruised ribs annoy me. Still managed to ski twice this week but aftermath wasn’t good.

Hockey rinks that either don’t have shots on goal on the board, or worse, score-keepers who don’t bother to count them.
    It ain’t rocket surgery, people.
    Granted, my kid’s a goalie, so it’s more important to me than most.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Carrot on the stick companies (Virgin Pulse in this iteration, we used to have RedBrick) contracted by healthcare organizations so employees have to jump through a ton of hoops and bullshit to get a reduction of healthcare insurance premiums. Tracking software for activities so said companies can market and track your "progress".
    Shouldn't just showing up to work and making your day seemingly productive be enough? Such crap...
    You sound...fat.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Hockey rinks that either don’t have shots on goal on the board, or worse, score-keepers who don’t bother to count them.
    It ain’t rocket surgery, people.
    Granted, my kid’s a goalie, so it’s more important to me than most.
    Useless stat AFAIC--clearing shot on a PP that is on goal is counts, shot that hits the post doesn't. It tells you something if one team has a lot more SOG than the other, but you don't need a stat to tell you that and as a season statistic it means nothing.
    I sympathize--goalie play is hard to measure in numbers.
    The stat I like is that assists give a player the same number of points as goals. Unlikely futbol, where the shooter gets all the glory.