Page 1063 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 ... LastLast
Results 26,551 to 26,575 of 46041
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I keep that shit in the bike lane
    I wouldn't be nearly so annoyed if they were in the bike lane. Though I would still laugh at their stupidity, perhaps even more so.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

They’re not legal on sidewalks or bike paths here, but most ignore that or just don’t know the rules.

I don’t see how Bird, Lime, etc. stay afloat after they burn through the VC. Between winter and rain, there’s maybe 100 days/yr. they can generate revenue here. The city has tacked on daily fees per scooter and they’re paying contractors to collect, charge and redistribute them. They were really popular when they first showed up, but now there’s a couple on every corner not being used.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i'm sure they are but watching them zip in and out of traffic, on and off the sidewalk, in and out of the bike lane does not seem ideal for life expectancy
    Wrong thread Jong
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ghlight=darwin

Ugh, your post was the last on the last page. Looks like I'm late tot he party on that response.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yesterday I considered randomly throwing elbows to my side, figuring I might get lucky and hit one.
    Best done while wearing the underwear on the outside and having a very loud and violent argument. With your selves.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Probably a good time to bring back some punk rock fashion and encorporate spikey bits into your wardrobe.
    Saw a young guy who looks like this today. Made me happy to see gutter punk style still around. He didn't even have a smart phone in his hand. Legit.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Saw a young guy who looks like this today. Made me happy to see gutter punk style still around. He didn't even have a smart phone in his hand. Legit.
    He needs to adorn with pieces of broken smartphones to take that 21st century leap.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I keep that shit in the bike lane
    Can I interest you in an electric unicycle?

I will ride whatever weird shit I can get my hands on.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Wrong thread Jong
    takes one to know one

There are WAY TOO MANY shoes to choose from on Zappos. Total f'ing rabbit hole!

I'm on page 6 of 217 based on my search.

Edit/Add:

O-M-G Adorable! Love Trask shoes. Must have.

Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! They don't have my size! Back to being annoyed!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Edit/Add:

Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! They don't have my size! Back to being annoyed!
    That is the MOST annoying when you muddle through pages and pages of stuff, finally pick something out, and they don't have it. Ugghh.

"Sergeant Dangler". LOL. Any relation to Lt. Dangle?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Edit/Add:

How do you shovel horse shit in shoes like that? But now we know what to get you for xmas. Hope you have room for about 20 pairs.

As for the scooters--more annoying then millenials on their scooters on the sidewalks are people in mobility scooters tearing down the hospital hallways mowing down the other old people. Those things should be limited to 2MPH.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    How do you shovel horse shit in shoes like that? But now we know what to get you for xmas. Hope you have room for about 20 pairs.

As for the scooters--more annoying then millenials on their scooters on the sidewalks are people in mobility scooters tearing down the hospital hallways mowing down the other old people. Those things should be limited to 2MPH.
    The mobility scooters should be governed to however fast fatty can walk. Thereby making it that much more apparent how sad said fatty's life is.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I wonder how long until Rascal Tipping becomes a real thing:

It is kind of funny how aggressive people in mobility scooters can drive at the stores.

My mom uses on and is positively dangerous and belligerent. Just rips around hitting people a walls and furniture while being pissed they are in the way.

I rip the groomed on tele gear

In Whole Foods with my son last night and I got the entire cart loaded up when he asks to go to the bathroom. No problem, let me just park this cart right here.

Come out of the bathroom and the cart is gone. Associate at Customer Service said she thought it was abandoned so she put everything back. Which was impressive because we were in there for all of 5 minutes.

Yeah, I abandoned it outside the bathroom lady, thanks for making me do my shopping twice. 45 minutes later we finally got out of there.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    "Sergeant Dangler". LOL. Any relation to Lt. Dangle?
    He's missing the stache

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    In Whole Foods with my son last night and I got the entire cart loaded up when he asks to go to the bathroom. No problem, let me just park this cart right here.

Come out of the bathroom and the cart is gone. Associate at Customer Service said she thought it was abandoned so she put everything back. Which was impressive because we were in there for all of 5 minutes.

Yeah, I abandoned it outside the bathroom lady, thanks for making me do my shopping twice. 45 minutes later we finally got out of there.
    You know how in a bar you put a coaster over your drink to indicate that you are coming back? They need some similar signal for your cart at the grocery store. I propose a two liter bottle of Fanta on the child seat. No one actually drinks that stuff, so it shouldn't be confusing to anyone.

holy shit that is annoying. and she is monumentally stupid. You put away the groceries if an unattended cart has been there an hour, not 5 minutes. And not when it's parked outside the bathroom.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

related, grocerywise.

people that pick up something in a grocery store, decide they do not want it and leave it in another place in the grocery store. if it's a few things or an abandoned cart, you can figure they got a call to drop everything and have to go somewhere immediately; but when it is just one item; you know they were just too dam lazy to return it to where they picked it up.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    My mom uses on and is positively dangerous and belligerent. Just rips around hitting people a walls and furniture while being pissed they are in the way.

My wife works in trauma & critical care, she sees a very high number of elderly people who take that attitude to the road and get creamed by cars. The scooters are fast enough that people don't want to be on the sidewalk dodging pedestrians so they get on the road and are barely visible to cars...

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    related, grocerywise.

people that pick up something in a grocery store, decide they do not want it and leave it in another place in the grocery store. if it's a few things or an abandoned cart, you can figure they got a call to drop everything and have to go somewhere immediately; but when it is just one item; you know they were just too dam lazy to return it to where they picked it up.
    Ha. I had an incident that combined these annoying things.

I have a habit of leaving my cart in an out of the way spot and then walking down an aisle or two where I know the stuff I want is and coming back to my cart (maybe that's annoying to others?). Was doing this in Target a year or so back and I come back and a lady is making off with my cart! The 3 or 4 items I had had in it were on the random shelf where the cart had been parked. We had a little terse discussion and I got my cart back.