Page 974 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 ... LastLast
Results 24,326 to 24,350 of 46293
    I'm pretty sure it is free on sundays this year

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is free on sundays this year
    It is but I see they have a big race today and didnt know how many runs we could ski. I'll give them a call

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lake_effect View Post
    It is but I see they have a big race today and didnt know how many runs we could ski. I'll give them a call

Really? You are worried that the free skiing won't have enough runs open for your 4 year old? You know it is a couple runs then hot chocolate time. Plus, it is a little cold right now. You probably are only gonna be out there noon to 3pm.

So you might not get enough free runs in?

edit: +1 to Foggy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    So you might not get enough free runs in?

edit: +1 to Foggy
    Sorry, poorly worded. I didnt know how many runs the racing would take up and hadn't looked at a map of the hill just knew it's not very big. Thanks for the heads up Foggy, I'm sure he'll have a blast

Strong recovery. Its -20 at my house, my neighborhood is full of disrespectful vacationers and I'm facing the prospect of traffic to go skiing. I was going down the worm hole of, "fuck all these rich outta towners who treat this place like a garbage dump and have no appreciation for the people that actually live here".

Dude I didn't mean to come off like an ass, I'm sorry. I'm an electrician and my wife's a nurse so no we aren't some rich assholes who take this place for granted and treat everyone like shit. I'll gladly buy you a few beers if/when you come in to ski this week to make up for my Jongness

Quote Originally Posted by lake_effect View Post
    Dude I didn't mean to come off like an ass, I'm sorry. I'm an electrician and my wife's a nurse so no we aren't some rich assholes who take this place for granted and treat everyone like shit. I'll gladly buy you a few beers if/when you come in to ski this week to make up for my Jongness

You've got nothing to apologize for. The price of lift tickets, the fact that skiing is increasingly out of reach for those who aren't wealthy--especially for families--is annoying. Meanwhile those of us who live in ski country are either retired or dependent on tourists, either directly or indirectly for a livelihood and have no right to complain about tourists in general (only about how some of them act).

It's annoying that I had to cut my cell phone out of my pocket today with a razor blade the zipper was so stuck. It's even more annoying that I had to send these bibs back this summer to replace the same stuck zipper. And that warranty work turnaround was 3 months long, and lasted 10 days.

Hey Lake, hope you had a nice afternoon in the sun with the boy. I ripped it up with a 4,5 & 6 year old. It was sweet.

Provolone cheese.E sentially edible rubber without the strong petroleum taste.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    It's annoying that I had to cut my cell phone out of my pocket today with a razor blade the zipper was so stuck. It's even more annoying that I had to send these bibs back this summer to replace the same stuck zipper. And that warranty work turnaround was 3 months long, and lasted 10 days.
    wow that sucks. i tried to go pier fishing with my fil a week or so ago. he had never done any fishing, and i haven't really fished in 28 years and never pier fishing. i took my phone to take some pics cuz the boy was super excited --he's going to force me to start fishing again -- and i got drenched by a wave and my phone in my pocket went zzzz zzzz zzz zzzz zzzz and then it never spoke again.

fortunately, i had the protection plan for my literally cheapest samsung available and it cost me $20 to get a refurb replacement. so now i'll have a slightly shittier version of my shitty phone.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Provolone cheese.E sentially edible rubber without the strong petroleum taste.
    Most provolone sucks hard but go to a decent italian deli and order some provolone piccante and it will be a revelation. (actually Boars Head has decent provolone piccante). It's not spicy it's sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Be glad it was your phone stuck behind the zipper and not the skin of your dick in it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Be glad it was your phone stuck behind the zipper and not the skin of your dick in it.
    You keep your dick in your pocket? Cue King Missile.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I think you know what I was talking about--or maybe your dick is so small you've never gotten the skin stuck in the zipper of your fly. ; ). Once you've done that once you tend to be more careful. However, it's a small price to pay for the privilege of being able to piss in the woods standing up.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I think you know what I was talking about--or maybe your dick is so small you've never gotten the skin stuck in the zipper of your fly. ; ). Once you've done that once you tend to be more careful. However, it's a small price to pay for the privilege of being able to piss in the woods standing up.
    I don't go commando. If you can't close the fly of your underwear or baselayer then you are doing it wrong. I have never caught my junk in my fly.

I don't go commando. If you can't close the fly of your underwear or baselayer then you are doing it wrong. I have never caught my junk in my fly.
    They key is how cold it gets outside during the day. If it's a sunny spring fest out there, then it's usually a simple operation to drain the lizard.

But if it's hovering around zero (before the wind chill) then I've I got to thread through a lot more layers before I'm able to pull the schlong out and release.

And we are talking about a legit powder day, then it's a rush to finish and get back to making turns. That can be one hell of a way to annoy yourself on a powder day, with no choice but to suffer in silence or else face the ridicule of the ski group.

check the medicine cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Most provolone sucks hard but go to a decent italian deli and order some provolone piccante and it will be a revelation. (actually Boars Head has decent provolone piccante). It's not spicy it's sharp.
    Also - if you make your pizza try adding a bit to the mozzarella. They go really well together.

It's wrong to go commando?

When people say "Let's have a drink, there's someone I want you to meet. Promise, it's not a set-up."

It's a set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    It's wrong to go commando?

When people say "Let's have a drink, there's someone I want you to meet. Promise, it's not a set-up."

It's a set-up.
    Was she under 30 and hot?

Name:  xpicsstfu.gif
Views: 301
Size:  522 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post

It's a set-up.
    Would you rather your friends not introduce you to their female friends that they think might want to bang you?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Was she under 30 and hot?

Name:  xpicsstfu.gif
Views: 301
Size:  522 Bytes
    Women under 30 don't take invitations to meet me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Would you rather your friends not introduce you to their female friends that they think might want to bang you?
    Point taken. Just wish that they be straightforward about it. I haven't dated in years, so I'm...delicate.