Page 1040 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... LastLast
Results 25,976 to 26,000 of 46041
    Upside of auto paying bills with credit card--lots of free flights and no-hassle bill paying. Downside--definitely a hassle to update all those accounts when the card is reissued, and there's always one or two that try to charge the old card before you can get the info updated.

In the year 2019 I no longer drink when I go to a bar or a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    In the year 2019 I no longer drink when I go to a bar or a restaurant.
    me too

but it’s not annoying
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

The chrome coating Ford put on the lug nuts of my F150. I got a flat and the chrome coating collapsed/bent under the torque of the tire iron. Now I can't get the tire iron back on the lug. So now I am calling AAA to see if they have betterer tools. I the meantime I get to sit here on the side of the road like a schmuck who doesn't know how to change my own wheel.

Motorcycles with lithium batteries and no kick starter. Twice now I've gotten stranded deep in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    The chrome coating Ford put on the lug nuts of my F150. I got a flat and the chrome coating collapsed/bent under the torque of the tire iron. Now I can't get the tire iron back on the lug. So now I am calling AAA to see if they have betterer tools. I the meantime I get to sit here on the side of the road like a schmuck who doesn't know how to change my own wheel.
    A hammer and or screwdriver and lock vicegrip pliers. Pop the cap off and there’s another lugnut underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    A hammer and or screwdriver and lock vicegrip pliers. Pop the cap off and there’s another lugnut underneath.
    Mopar used the same shitty lug nut design. The underlying lug is 1mm smaller though. And in my case usually it was fucked up by the time I got to this stage.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

When we finally get autonomous vehicles I assume they are also going to change their own tires, right?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    When we finally get autonomous vehicles I assume they are also going to change their own tires, right?
    Run-flat tires will also be perfected by then.

Furthermore, it's unlikely that you'll even *own* the vehicle. So someone else will be responsible. You'll just push the button in the app that says "mechanical issues" and another autonomous care will come get you in 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Furthermore, it's unlikely that you'll even *own* the vehicle. So someone else will be responsible. You'll just push the button in the app that says "mechanical issues" and another autonomous care will come get you in 5 minutes.
    you've got this all figured out, don't you.

except, that is, the whole autonomous vehicle thing, that's still a work in progress.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    you've got this all figured out, don't you.

except, that is, the whole autonomous vehicle thing, that's still a work in progress.
    Yeah. This is all future-stuff.

It'll be nice, though.

Yeah. This is all future-stuff.

It'll be nice, though.
    I've read (but really don't know how it works) that Teslas identify problems remotely and have told owners on their dash "Part XXXX has failed, please schedule an appointment to get it fixed, we have shipped a replacement part to your service center already"). I'm sure other electric cars will follow soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I've already put down a deposit for a robotaxi. Can barely wait to start raking in the dough from my appreciating asset.
    You have to think a few superfans of elon actually bought a few Model 3s on the news of them appreciating.

A couple of months ago my father in law mentions to my wife that he and his bat-shit crazy girlfriend are thinking about getting married.......in Jamaica. My wife tells him that would be hard for us considering work, our 3 year old, passports, etc. He says he'll keep us posted on it. He has a tendency to make crazy plans but never follow through with it. We forget about it.

Fast forward to last night when said bat-shit crazy soon to be mother in law calls my wife out of the blue inform us that she booked us at the Sandals Resort in Jamaica for 5 days in October and we have to pay the $2100 bill by Wednesday. Never asked us anything about it, just books us for a destination wedding to a foreign country with no consideration for the fact that we have jobs, a kid and can't just drop everything and go to fucking Jamaica.

Then my wife gets an email from Sandals resort with a fucking invoice for $2100. This bat-shit crazy woman gave Sandals our contact info and tells them to send us the bill. I can't even wrap my head around this.

What. the. fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    In the end only lawyers win.
    Good for Danno, I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    A couple of months ago my father in law mentions to my wife that he and his bat-shit crazy girlfriend are thinking about getting married.......in Jamaica. My wife tells him that would be hard for us considering work, our 3 year old, passports, etc. He says he'll keep us posted on it. He has a tendency to make crazy plans but never follow through with it. We forget about it.

Fast forward to last night when said bat-shit crazy soon to be mother in law calls my wife out of the blue inform us that she booked us at the Sandals Resort in Jamaica for 5 days in October and we have to pay the $2100 bill by Wednesday. Never asked us anything about it, just books us for a destination wedding to a foreign country with no consideration for the fact that we have jobs, a kid and can't just drop everything and go to fucking Jamaica.

Then my wife gets an email from Sandals resort with a fucking invoice for $2100. This bat-shit crazy woman gave Sandals our contact info and tells them to send us the bill. I can't even wrap my head around this.

What. the. fuck.
    Can this get it’s own thread?

And can we expect an invite if you’re not going?
    I still call it The Jake.

Pics of bat-shit crazy GF? Der Poopenhausen?

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post

What. the. fuck.
    Just say no.

^^^ Easy peasy.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Pics of bat-shit crazy GF? Der Poopenhausen?
    You're into old ladies? NTTAWWT.

Shit that annoys you

If it was a maybe before...just became an easy FUCK NO real quick
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Holy fucking shit. Definitely deserves its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Can this get it’s own thread?

And can we expect an invite if you’re not going?
    There will be empty slots considering bat shit crazy's daughter just got out of jail for violating a restraining order and can't leave the country. Wait....maybe this should have gotten its own thread.

Just say no.
    Oh the answer is a big fucking "no." I just can't comprehend how you can so goddamn delusional that you commit people to a trip to Jamaica without telling them then send them the bill.

You're into old ladies? NTTAWWT.
    How old is your wife?