Page 1212 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... LastLast
Results 30,276 to 30,300 of 46183

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Whole milk or GTFO!
    Yep....I grew up with skim milk not knowing any different I guess....when I was a kid and went to friends houses I also wondered why their cereal always tasted better....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Just got info on open enrollment this year (our system runs July-June, so we have to re-enroll for health care benefits soon). They try to package it as if they surprisingly improved our benefits package. No mention that the HDHP deductible went up $500 and the HDHP out of pocket max went up by $4000. FUCK!
    Stop complaining, you are getting off easy now. Coming soon: They'll get a govt Covid bailout all while passing those costs on to the consumer. Preventative care in the future will also cost at least triple. Mainly to pay for N95's and gown for every person in the office, every day. Yay!

When you drink skim milk for a while and then have even 2% milk it tastes like heavy cream. I've always been a milk drinker and it was whole milk until about 20 years ago and now i much prefer skim. Whole milk tastes nasty straight, maybe ok in cereal or coffee.

Kids should get whole milk, unless they're little fattumses. Whole milk is best for cooking. There's a big pot of mac & cheese with onion & bacon baking in the Aga right now. Whole milk in there!
    Skim would be annoying as fuck.

Old phone was acting up. Work gave me a new Iphone 7. Turns out it came with gremlins. Not when I'm at work or at home though, but if I try to use it when I'm away from home. You know, when a smartphone is most useful. At first had a few issues with the screen not registering touches. Screen eventually stops registering anything, but random apps are opening. 20-25 of them. Was able to shut it off and re-set and it seemed to work like normal again. After a little while start having the same issue with touches not registering, then it quickly goes crazy again. I'm just holding it in the palm of my hand and random apps are opening. Photos, now texts, now maps, now browser. Won't connect, locked up. Now opening app store. Now its in airplane mode. Now opening yelp. Now opening settings. Try to turn it off and re-set again. Stuck on power down screen where I have to swipe right to turn off. Won't go back because it wants me to enter the device code to re-enable smart touch. Nothing annoys me more then when shit doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Old phone was acting up. Work gave me a new Iphone 7. Turns out it came with gremlins. Not when I'm at work or at home though, but if I try to use it when I'm away from home. You know, when a smartphone is most useful. At first had a few issues with the screen not registering touches. Screen eventually stops registering anything, but random apps are opening. 20-25 of them. Was able to shut it off and re-set and it seemed to work like normal again. After a little while start having the same issue with touches not registering, then it quickly goes crazy again. I'm just holding it in the palm of my hand and random apps are opening. Photos, now texts, now maps, now browser. Won't connect, locked up. Now opening app store. Now its in airplane mode. Now opening yelp. Now opening settings. Try to turn it off and re-set again. Stuck on power down screen where I have to swipe right to turn off. Won't go back because it wants me to enter the device code to re-enable smart touch. Nothing annoys me more then when shit doesn't work.
    It's working fine, just not working for you. It has its own evil purposes. You are merely a vehicle.

Yup, iOS 13 annoys the livin shit outa me. And I hear you OG - Apple expects you to slavishly join the iBorg

Sorry I don’t want to follow your cum guzzling brain dead workflow.

I don’t want to see your idea of shortcuts you fucking morons! They do nothing but slow me down. You haven’t the slightest fucking clue as to what I want to do. Your “AI” learning behavior is (to be PC) developmentally disabled. Just open the fucking app to the main fucking menu!

Fuck you and your fucking haptics!

Fuck you and your fucking “send with effect” text message “enhancement”. I just want to send a fucking message, not create some multimedia art project.

I’ve wasted shitloads of time trying shut this shit off, to no avail. Ya think you’ve got it stopped, but it shows up all fucked up again, like an alcoholic ex-GF with herpes.

Splashback when dropping depth charges in the porcelain pool.

conf call re-schedules. Early morning call was pushed out over night to tomorrow. Who in the fuck re-schedules calls at 11 pm at night??? DICK!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    conf call re-schedules. Early morning call was pushed out over night to tomorrow. Who in the fuck re-schedules calls at 11 pm at night??? DICK!
    I experience all kinds of Tom-fuckery in this arena due to belonging to a follow the sun global organization. What's way worse is when the overseas team schedules an earlier meeting overnight, with no hope of ever seeing the invite and making it to the meeting. The ones in this category are usually made by higher ups who are not amused when you no-show.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    When you drink skim milk for a while and then have even 2% milk it tastes like heavy cream. I've always been a milk drinker and it was whole milk until about 20 years ago and now i much prefer skim. Whole milk tastes nasty straight, maybe ok in cereal or coffee.
    Same. When I was a kid I drank whole milk by the gallon and wretched at the idea of skim - which my dad always drank. Some switch flipped and I prefer skim even in cereal.

Back in the day it was either skim/non fat or whole. Non of this 2% fence sitter business. Make a decision!

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I experience all kinds of Tom-fuckery in this arena due to belonging to a follow the sun global organization. What's way worse is when the overseas team schedules an earlier meeting overnight, with no hope of ever seeing the invite and making it to the meeting. The ones in this category are usually made by higher ups who are not amused when you no-show.
    Most of our company is east coast. Their favorite thing to do is set up calls for 9 or 10am their time so us in CA have to get up early or skip. Used to have one woman who would set up calls half hour before start time. I'd get in to the office at 830 and find out there had been a call scheduled for 8, with invite sent at 730. Bitch. She was shown the door after a year of that BS.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Name:  DECLINED.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  21.5 KB

Shit that annoys you

I used to have to deal w that bs w a easy coast company I worked for back in the day. Once in a while would be fine for an early call but... They’d be very condescending about it should be not a big deal to dial in at 5am, But good luck getting those fucks to show up for a 6pm call their time
    Last edited by mcski; 03-25-2020 at 01:28 PM.

People who call, but don’t leave a message. If you don’t tell me what you want, I can’t and won’t help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    People who call, but don’t leave a message. If you don’t tell me what you want, I can’t and won’t help you.
    People who call and do leave a message. If I don't answer just text me, chances are I'm doing something that can be interrupted for 10 seconds to text back but not 5 minutes of yapping. My main skiing partner does that all the time because he's going blind and can't text since he refuses to wear his glasses.

Also, half-blind people who refuses to wear their glasses. It leads to heated discussions when crazy routes are selected which clearly cliff out on a topo people can't see cause it's on a small phone screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    That's funny because I had a buddy complain that people leave messages. He apparently looks at his missed call list and calls people back. I don't care either way. I probably will just wait for you to call back if it's important.

The fact that everyone has their preferred method of communication and gets annoyed that others don't adhere to that.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The fact that everyone has their preferred method of communication and gets annoyed that others don't adhere to that.
    I’m annoyed this org I’m volunteering for won’t switch to video conferencing.
    Absolutely no reason for us to be meeting in person right now, or even without this crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I used to have to deal w that bs w a easy coast company I worked for back in the day. Once in a while would be fine for an early call but... They’d be very condescending about it should be not a big deal to dial in at 5am, But good luck getting those fucks to show up for a 6pm call their time
    It's almost more annoying when they are still online at 6pm my time. In the afternoon after east coast close of business is when I get the most done because I'm not getting interrupted as much. But I have some co workers back east who seem to work all hours and act like everyone else should too.

Shit that annoys you

Same for the fucks I used to work for that would humble brag about not taking any vacation days. Hey dumb fucks, our corp policy was zero carryover. You just worked two extra weeks (or more!) w no paycheck. Facepalm and annoyed

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Same for the fucks I used to work for that would humble brag about not taking any vacation days. Hey dumb fucks, our corp policy was zero carryover. You just worked two extra weeks (or more!) w no paycheck. Facepalm and annoyed
    I love these people... pick up my slack for years.

Hahaha. Can’t say I didn’t leverage that from time time when I could as well

Heh. PM rontele.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    I’m annoyed this org I’m volunteering for won’t switch to video conferencing.
    Absolutely no reason for us to be meeting in person right now, or even without this crisis.
    Glad we don't video conference. I taped over the camera on my laptop.