Page 332 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Because photographers enjoy the process of taking photos. Just because I can't paint the Mona Lisa doesn't mean I should give up painting and just visit museums instead.
    Keep painting, just not the Mona Lisa. (Although copying old masters at Louvre is something artists in training do. Doubt you could get close enough to the Mona Lisa to paint it, and if you could someone would knock you over and everyone else would trample you.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Old people that bitch about kids being attached to screens meanwhile they're way fucking worse and unable to multitask with said screens. Also, people who have the tv on all the fucking time. I'm about to go ape shit on my mother.
    you're right about old people being as bad as young people. that's why I still have a dumb phone. But I have news for you--young people don't multitask any better. Especially driving. So . . . seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Ask, if you donate, if you could get some naked pictures of their daughter. This would be a good way to stop this sort of solicitation.
    I'm not sure. These people are so shameless they might take you up on the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm not sure. These people are so shameless they might take you up on the offer.
    Ha ha.. it is pretty mind blowing!

Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    Be a good friend and just go ahead and slap some sense into them
    I did say to one about how somebody must have "hacked" his email and was asking us for money???! He kind of looked at me and slinked off.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

People who tell me they are "Life Coaches" and when everyone forgets Sys Admin Day
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    People who tell me they are "Life Coaches" and when everyone forgets Sys Admin Day
    Pm coach

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    dd could arguably be compensated for bringing some regular laughs.
    Atleast a beer or three. Dood brings it on teh reg

Life coaches in their twenties are the best. Lotta life experiences they can share, after just moving out from their parents house.

Shit that annoys you

My friend who is constantly showing me pictures of his girlfriend naked. Third girlfriend since his divorce and he just keeps doing it. I fucking hate it. Not only is it completely juvenile (he's in his 40's), it's totally disrespectful. I don't care and I don't want to see your anorexic or tattooed or fake boobed crazy girlfriend.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

when everyone forgets Sys Admin Day
    is that a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    is that a thing?
    Yes its a thing, I want my cake.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    My friend who is constantly showing me pictures of his girlfriend naked. Third girlfriend since his divorce and he just keeps doing it. I fucking hate it. Not only is it completely juvenile (he's in his 40's), it's totally disrespectful. I don't care and I don't want to see your anorexic or tattooed or fake boobed crazy girlfriend.
    You should say that to him. I agree with you

I've tried...
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Ann Coulter
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

^ x 1000. Why does anyone care what she has to say about ANYTHING.

People who act like you should know exactly what they are talking about when they use descriptions like "the thing" and "that" and "over there" (which is generally accompanied by a wave of the hand in some vague direction) and then get pissed when you require clarification.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    ^ x 1000. Why does anyone care what she has to say about ANYTHING.
    You know I think people are caring less and less. She has no roll, if any, in the GOP election process anymore and you only hear of her when she says something outrageous. Pretty soon she'll be tearing off her clothes to get attention and even that won't work. I think her time has come and gone (please).

‘I’m ashamed to have known you’: Conservatives rip Ann Coulter for ugly smear of hero soldier’s dad

Conservative writer and professional provocateur Ann Coulter may have finally gone too far Thursday night after mocking the Muslim father of a U.S. Army captain who died while saving ten of his fellow soldiers in Iraq in 2004.

MORE HERE
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Any bathroom whose "cute" description of men and women requires me to look at both bathrooms to figure out which is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    Any bathroom whose "cute" description of men and women requires me to look at both bathrooms to figure out which is which.
    Bathroom at Nobu got me with their ambiguous symbols

Sanskrit or something which I did not learn at my public school
    skid luxury

Trumpets

Quote Originally Posted by whitekingsalmon View Post
    Trumpets
    I thought this was pretty dope though
    Two Trumpeters Summon John Williams From His Home
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    We've had solicitations for college funding, and "charity" trips abroad from friends and their kids.

The worst was the other month, we got a letter from an artist friend asking everyone to contribute a monthly amount via automatic credit card payment... So that she could be a free and financially unencumbered artist.

Excuse me, but we'd all love to fucking doodle all day. Put some goddamned lights in your paintings and sell them in the mall!!
    What are you, Republican?

Sport teams looking for money to travel the country. Yeah, fuck off and go down the street to some tough town in your state and get your asses kicked. You don't need to travel to lose, but if you prefer traveling, then pony up the cash yourself. I have much better causes to donate to...like 'fuck cancer' needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    Bathroom at Nobu got me with their ambiguous symbols

Sanskrit or something which I did not learn at my public school

Just got this in an advertisement for an architectural hardware company as part of their new signage offerings

well at least this ^ way I know instead of walking in on a buncha dudes whizzing
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    You know I think people are caring less and less. She has no roll, if any, in the GOP election process anymore and you only hear of her when she says something outrageous. Pretty soon she'll be tearing off her clothes to get attention and even that won't work. I think her time has come and gone (please).

‘I’m ashamed to have known you’: Conservatives rip Ann Coulter for ugly smear of hero soldier’s dad

Conservative writer and professional provocateur Ann Coulter may have finally gone too far Thursday night after mocking the Muslim father of a U.S. Army captain who died while saving ten of his fellow soldiers in Iraq in 2004.

MORE HERE
    Exactly
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Young doc at work was showing pictures of his baby coming out. Taken over the OB's shoulder. I did ask him what his wife thought about him showing the pictures. Shoot, I wonder what she thought about him taking the pictures. Wasn't he supposed to be up there holding her hand?
    While we're on the subject, back in med school I'm sewing up an episiotomy after a delivery, the husband comes around and watches me sew, asks me if I can tighten it up some. I resisted the temptation to tell him to just get some dick pills.