Page 1198 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... LastLast
Results 29,926 to 29,950 of 46279
    Following from Toast's post, how about general corporate incompetence and bureaucratic bullshit?

At work we had a number of data centers in AT&T facilities. We gave proper notice to cancel the contracts and moved out of them 18 months ago. AT&T still sends us monthly bills for data center space plus charges for data we are supposedly still using. Earlier we had issues with them charging us rates above what was in our contract. Took well over a year and finding someone in AT&T who actually gave a shit and had authority to fix that mess. That person is now gone and we're getting nowhere with our account manager to get current mess cleaned up. Every month he says its fixed, and every month we get new bills. This month they finally sent letters threatening to terminate our contracts (that we cancelled in 2018) for non-payment. Yeah, go right ahead with that...

Of more annoyance personally - I decided to shop around for insurance this year as prior company was raising rates again. Ended up going with AAA expecting great customer service. Turns out the agent I dealt with is a complete dildo. He issued me a policy but failed to tell me about a mandatory visual inspection of vehicle (seriously, this is a requirement?) and additional info he'd need. Said he'd called to tell me, but never left a voicemail. Also didn't sent an email. Get notice from AAA about missing info and inspection and possible cancellation, so I go in and take care of it. But agent never submitted info to underwriting so I get a cancellation notice and check refunding my premium payment. Go back - get assurance I'm good - it was a snag with underwriting, we had 30 days from date of notice to submit, all taken care of now. Next I get notices from DMV saying by registration will be revoked since they don't have insurance info on file. Turns out the agent still hadn't submitted info and my policy was cancelled for real. The asshole never let me know that I was now driving around without insurance. I guess at that point, why would he??? Called back in last week and found out "he no longer works in this office" which had better be because he got fired. A different agent picked up and took care of everything in under an hour. Had to issue new policies. Got a customer satisfaction survey by email tonight and unloaded on the original agent.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    People who abuse dogs.

Attachment 315347

If I were that poodle I would rip out the groomer's throat.
    (And the people who show the dogs--I guess they have look and dress plain so they don't detract from the dog but really? We have a friend who sometimes shows Bernese. She's a good looking woman for her age but she definitely plains herself down for the dog shows. She's a minister and she looks fancier when she goes to church than when she goes to the dog shows.)
    I think breeding bulldogs that can't breath and walk is a bigger crime.

You've obviously never had bulldog in Sichuan peppercorn sauce. The fat renders down creating the perfect crackly skin that you have trouble achieving with less portly breeds.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Severe case of whataboutitis.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Bulldog would have been a good look with the faux Mini though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

People who abuse dogs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]...If I were that poodle I would rip out the groomer's throat...
    Surprised you had no idea.
    But, afaik poodles grooming is because they were(are) working dogs, hunting & retrieving in muddy conditions. Have you never had a dog get mucky with his chest and tummy hair all matted up?
    ☆The particular grooming of the poodles coat was to allow the dog to swim easily, but keep the joints warm in the cold water and the cold weather. This is the most simple and historic reason☆

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I had a standard poodle as a kid. Probably one of the least annoying things in my life: he was an awesome dog. We didn't do the poodle cut with him ever, in fact, most people thought he was an Airedale at first glance.

I have a toy poodle, he's a sweetheart, no poodle cut ever. We keep his hair on the shorter side. He looks like just another dog.

My MIL painted the nails of her teacup poodle

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My poodle is awesome and eff all you haters. 100% standard and great dog indoors and a terror on birds and fish when hunting and fishing.
    He’s never had that awful traditional cut either. I’ve heard the historical reasoning but until the judges wear powdered wigs, we can get on with the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who abuse dogs.

Attachment 315347

If I were that poodle I would rip out the groomer's throat.
    (And the people who show the dogs--I guess they have look and dress plain so they don't detract from the dog but really? We have a friend who sometimes shows Bernese. She's a good looking woman for her age but she definitely plains herself down for the dog shows. She's a minister and she looks fancier when she goes to church than when she goes to the dog shows.)
    There's a reason/history behind that clip.

As TurxSki said: As a water breed, poodles were groomed according to their lifestyles. ... Owners shaved the top halves of their poodles but left the bottom halves unshaven so the dog could float better in water. Hair was left intact around the chest and joints only to protect the poodle's organs and prevent injury.

Poodles are amazing dogs. Good for hunting, police work and kids plus they don't shed.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Do tell about the $20 hooker, I am not knowledgeable.
    PM rontele. Or maybe sugarloafer.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    PM rontele. Or maybe sugarloafer.
    Shoogs!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200125_200116.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	315471
    I see hydraulic turtles.

That face! Is not annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Surprised you had no idea.
    But, afaik poodles grooming is because they were(are) working dogs, hunting & retrieving in muddy conditions. Have you never had a dog get mucky with his chest and tummy hair all matted up?
    ☆The particular grooming of the poodles coat was to allow the dog to swim easily, but keep the joints warm in the cold water and the cold weather. This is the most simple and historic reason☆

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    I am aware of the reason for the cut.
    I have a cockapoo who gets plenty muddy or clotted with snow, depending. (Muddy at the moment.)
    If someone wants to trim their poodle that way so they can hunt and retrieve, great, but if you google "hunting standard poodle" none of the images look like the one I posted and I doubt they ever looked quite like that. An exaggeration, like Dolly Parton. ("It costs a lot of money to look this cheap."}
    BTW our cockapoo loves water and is an excellent retriever--primarily flip flops, because if she tries to retrieve a tennis ball she just winds up pushing it across the lake because her mouth is too small. It must be the miniature poodle in her because our cocker absolutely hated the water.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    There's a reason/history behind that clip.

As TurxSki said: As a water breed, poodles were groomed according to their lifestyles. ... Owners shaved the top halves of their poodles but left the bottom halves unshaven so the dog could float better in water. Hair was left intact around the chest and joints only to protect the poodle's organs and prevent injury.

Poodles are amazing dogs. Good for hunting, police work and kids plus they don't shed.
    The golden was robbed.

I was watching the dog show one year--English sheepdog was being checked by the judges who parted the hair on his face to see his eyes. Announcer says--if you only see one eye you're looking at the wrong end of the dog. Dog show humor.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    The golden was robbed.
    That was the reserve winner in my opinion, the Sheltie first.
    I still call it The Jake.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2316.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	637.7 KB 
ID:	315582
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Park City.

Who the hell told you to go to PC?

Ogden is where those in the know go.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Screw tops on anything from Advil to milk bottles to humidifier water well .... never goes in grooves on first try

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    the Sheltie
    NTTAWWT.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    NTTAWWT.
    Lol. They both looked like textbook versions of their breed.
    I still call it The Jake.