Page 1125 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... LastLast
Results 28,101 to 28,125 of 28613
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Q

A

This is how I read it.
    Though unintentional, it fits. Win 10 enterprise definitely a product of the underworld.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Though unintentional, it fits. Win 10 enterprise definitely a product of the underworld.
    Why is it asking me to delete everything from my computer so it can install updates?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Why is it asking me to delete everything from my computer so it can install updates?
    Because it is evil.

My current answer for Windows 10 is just to just walk away from the workstation I am trying to upgrade per IT policy and get a new one.
    Last edited by 2bjenny; 09-11-2019 at 12:10 PM.

It's cattle sorting time. Cows and calves are separated in prep to send them off.

All day and night the poor things bellow nonstop. It is esp. bad at night when it's the only sound you hear all across the valley.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    #maga

Internet advertising. The hype is that these dorks are geniuses and worth their billions, but, I don't think so. About six months ago I did some searching for Weathertech mats for my new car, ordered them, and am very happy with quality and value, but I still get the same fucking obnoxious five second ad before almost every YouTube I click on. I already bought the fuckers, stop wasting your time on me.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

HOliday cinnamon pinecones are in stock at home depot

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    HOliday cinnamon pinecones are in stock at home depot
    We need more holidays so the stores dont have to start so early

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    It's cattle sorting time. Cows and calves are separated in prep to send them off.

All day and night the poor things bellow nonstop. It is esp. bad at night when it's the only sound you hear all across the valley.
    That would break me. Pretty sure I like animals more than most humans. That is a hypocritical statement, since I occasionally eat animals and would never eat a human. Actually is that a hypocritical statement?

These bastards. 8 days after getting swarmed and stung 11 times on a hike resulting in a severe reaction, rushed to E.R. with labored breathing and significantly lowered level of consciousness...epipen/i.v. with a cocktail of other stuff...life saved. My head and bod still ain't right...and the god damn itching...faaaaak.

Name:  69453856_1385236521615681_7411713780104560640_n.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  24.9 KB
    Master of mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    That would break me. Pretty sure I like animals more than most humans. That is a hypocritical statement, since I occasionally eat animals and would never eat a human. Actually is that a hypocritical statement?
    Yeah I don't like it but have gotten used to it over the last 10 years. Don't eat much beef. Eating less and less meat overall. Probably stop all together before too long but that won't make a difference for the farms around me.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    These bastards. 8 days after getting swarmed and stung 11 times on a hike resulting in a severe reaction, rushed to E.R. with labored breathing and significantly lowered level of consciousness...epipen/i.v. with a cocktail of other stuff...life saved. My head and bod still ain't right...and the god damn itching...faaaaak.

Name:  69453856_1385236521615681_7411713780104560640_n.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  24.9 KB
    Yikes! Scary shit. Glad you got help in time. I've never had a reaction but know that you can develop one over time after repeated stings which I get every year. I keep Benadryl close at hand so I can quickly swig it while I try to get help.

Today I spent ten minutes walking around my garden and yard trying to figure out where a faint gurgling sound was coming from, since no zones should have been irrigating at that time. I finally figured out that it was my beer bubbling in the can in my hand.

Alzheimer’s is gonna be fun! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    i
    Yikes! Scary shit. Glad you got help in time. I've never had a reaction but know that you can develop one over time after repeated stings which I get every year. I keep Benadryl close at hand so I can quickly swig it while I try to get help.
    My dad kept bees for 40+ years; he got stung a lot, never had a problem. Around 1990 he got stung, and immediately developed tunnel vision. He knew he’d be dead if he waited for an ambulance, so he drove 6 miles to the ER, trying to see through a slowly closing tunnel of light. Doc said he made the right call; he was on the verge of anaphylactic shock.

He quit keeping bees after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Today I spent ten minutes walking around my garden and yard trying to figure out where a faint gurgling sound was coming from, since no zones should have been irrigating at that time. I finally figured out that it was my beer bubbling in the can in my hand.

LOL!! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    Those that are behind me in fairly decent traffic that pull in on the lane i'm trying to move into and I have turn signal on because I am going from entering the freeway to the farthest left lane, thanks dicks and bitches.

at least this week, I got one bitch good; she pulled that move on my in her little Honda coupe against my jeep grand Cherokee; I pulled in behind her and just layed on the horn for at leat 30 seconds while we're nearly at a dead stop.
    I got the rods, the double rods and she was yelling out the window; it was great; I probably set that bitch off in her worst mood for the rest of the day. I don't do that every time someone does that but I figure a woman in a Honda is not a big threat.
    So you don't think the rules of the road should apply to you and aggressively threaten a woman who you didn't get special treatment from, because you thought she was weak and an easy target... Classic Skougs.

Leash Nazis.....stay in the city if the outdoors scares you
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Leash Nazis.....stay in the city if the outdoors scares you
    I have no problem with unleashed dogs on the trail and most people I see don't seem to have a problem either. If you seem to be getting a lot of flack about your unleashed dog, could the problem be your dog--aggressive, overly friendly, or maybe just an intimidating breed?

Ah yes, "Rules are for Other People." The mantra of the Washingtonian.

Any day now an off leash dog is going to get a big face full of bear spray from me when it comes charging through the underbrush and bounds onto the trail in front of me.
    Set my compass North, I got Winter in my blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post

Haha. I was biking a week ago and stopped for an espresso at a roadside place near me halfway through the ride. My girlfriend calls me when I'm at the register, so, I'm all, trying to pay and keep the line moving and keeping my stuff together. Multitasking. Go sit down and say to her, wait, I can't find my phone, and she's like, dude, no, think. She'll use that against me for years. Yes, I was stoned.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Haha. I was biking a week ago and stopped for an espresso at a roadside place near me halfway through the ride....
    So, about 2 miles from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Haha. I was biking a week ago and stopped for an espresso at a roadside place near me halfway through the ride. My girlfriend calls me when I'm at the register, so, I'm all, trying to pay and keep the line moving and keeping my stuff together. Multitasking. Go sit down and say to her, wait, I can't find my phone, and she's like, dude, no, think. She'll use that against me for years. Yes, I was stoned.
    Biking stoned! Fucking cyclists.

Biking stoned! Fucking cyclists.
    Gotta obey the rules of the road.

I have no problem with unleashed dogs on the trail and most people I see don't seem to have a problem either. If you seem to be getting a lot of flack about your unleashed dog, could the problem be your dog--aggressive, overly friendly, or maybe just an intimidating breed?
    Lol ski patrol dogs are soooooo aggressive

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk