Page 1114 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... LastLast
Results 27,826 to 27,850 of 28637
    Step back from what? Being blamed for some sinister unknown crime against flowing alpy?

I wasnt the one giving him shit for being a dependasourus.

Finally somebody be talkin sense in here
    PE, Mechanical Engineering
    University of Bridger Bowl Alumnus
    Alpental Creeper

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    CO2 sensor can provoke an alarm

I had ours go off because my kid and the dog had closed his bedroom door and it was kind hot stuffy overnight weather and super stuffy in there (our heat is radiant so no ducts for air change & no a/c at the time)

Funny (& scary) thing was he didnít even wake up with the obnoxiously loud alarm
    Exactly the same thing happened with my 17 year old. Bizarre.

It annoys me that the conversation has turned away from me and my concern about people who just want to talk about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Step back from what? Being blamed for some sinister unknown crime against flowing ally?
    Iíd say from deflective hyperbole for starters. Putting up contradictory posts, and being disingenuous and deflective doesnít help your case. Neither does pissing and moaning about how terrible you are.

Interesting contradiction.
    And I guess that I just don't know

I look down this hall of mirrors and am haunted by kraken

Name:  shutterstock_657254623-e1537333401759.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  97.6 KB

Black holes are in actuality just sandy space vaginii.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Can I interest you in something to elevate your mood? Maybe help you forget about all that sand in your vag? Srsly girl step back, chill.
    He he

I’ve taken a ton of shit to work myself into a position where I work afternoons and evenings so I can ski mornings.
    Today Mustonen tells me the ski hill where I live is going with 2pm to 8pm for their hours, meaning I’m probably only going to be able to ski like 2 hours a week despite living and working 5 minutes from this ski area where they just can’t seem to figure out that a ski area works by showing up and turning all the lifts all day, every day for the whole season....not by trying to figure out when you’ll be extra busy, then closing all other times.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kanone View Post
    Yourself
    Beach ball on a tee right there I believe.

But great news for people who love groomers and night skiing, because who doesn’t want to go ski when there’s no possibility to ski anything but flat groomers when it’s dark and extra cold. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Can I interest you in something to elevate your mood? Maybe help you forget about all that sand in your vag? Srsly girl step back, chill.
    I'm interested. I've got sand in my vag also and that would probably do the trick.

One night at the kennel and both dogs have kennel cough...poor guys sound awful. Off to the vet first thing tomorrow to get that sorted...

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    I was told the other day that 'words evolve'.
    Words do evolve. The word faggot, for example, now refers to Harley Davidson motorcycle riders not gay dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Smoke alarm went off at 3am this morning. They are all hard wired together so they all go off, mechanical voice saying "fire, fire, fire". We jump up and start investigating, but it stopped after 5-10 seconds. We scoured the house for a reason, stuck my head outside to see if there was nearby smoke, nothing.
    Alarm in my bedroom went off half hour after I went to bed one night. No smell of smoke and it's not a carbon monoxide detector. It is also mounted high up in a high-ceiling room so I had to sprint downstairs to the garage and get a ladder so I could remove the batteries. That was the most annoying part. As is having to keep the ladder upstairs, knowing that if I put it away, this will happen again. No issues since the ladder has been upstairs, of course.

Hit and run drivers. First my fence and tree are hit and ran two weeks ago, today my car parked outside of tha liquor store got hit. I saw it through the windows, ran out, old fuck drove off laughing.

I assume I'll be back here to add police to the list of annoyances when I see if they've done anything about either of these incidents.

CO2 sensor can provoke an alarm

I had ours go off because my kid and the dog had closed his bedroom door and it was kind hot stuffy overnight weather and super stuffy in there (our heat is radiant so no ducts for air change & no a/c at the time)

Funny (& scary) thing was he didnít even wake up with the obnoxiously loud alarm
    Maybe your dog's farts set off the alarm. Or your kid's.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Maybe your dog's farts set off the alarm. Or your kid's.
    I like that old goat still has a 10 yo's sense of humor #doesntannoyme
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    I like that old goat still has a 10 yo's sense of humor #doesntannoyme
    At my age farts are never far from my . . . . . . mind.
    https://www.irishcentral.com/homepag...icks-day-pints
    Acinpdx--does your kid drink beer? Your dog?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    At my age farts are never far from my . . . . . . mind.
    ďNever trust a...Ē

ďAww, shitĒ

Thatís why they say words, now. Kids sleep through all sorts of shit. Voices and words are more likely to wake them up.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Iíve taken a ton of shit to work myself into a position where I work afternoons and evenings so I can ski mornings.
    Today Mustonen tells me the ski hill where I live is going with 2pm to 8pm for their hours, meaning Iím probably only going to be able to ski like 2 hours a week despite living and working 5 minutes from this ski area where they just canít seem to figure out that a ski area works by showing up and turning all the lifts all day, every day for the whole season....not by trying to figure out when youíll be extra busy, then closing all other times.
    That does suck. I am sorry, IAS. Chin up, itís only a M-W deal. 10 to whenever the other days (11 on Sun).

Iím personally relieved that when faced with shortening hours, they cut out the times Iím generally unable to get away to ski, alone or with kids. Iím not taking time off work/school to hit MQT; an hour or two after work is what that hill is good for for me.

+++++
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Step back from what? Being blamed for some sinister unknown crime against flowing alpy?

If you fight in the gutter, you come out covered in shit win or lose. -my grandma

Shit that annoys you

ex wife takes kid to Mammoth/Reno/Truckee for a vacation - says theyíre going to look around for skis for him - so I send her $250 thinking that will go a ways towards something - Iíve been wheeling and dealing, buying, selling, trading here and elsewhere for 20 years - Iíve saved us millions of dollars being creative - I get a call from the kid while heís at the Moment factory - mom dropped $700 on a new pair of skis - more money than brains I guess, and she ainít rich

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    If you fight in the gutter, you come out covered in shit win or lose. -my grandma
    Why are people shitting in the gutter?

I'm preferential of the "don't fight with a pig b/c you'll both get dirty & the pig will like it" version.