Page 1144 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 ... LastLast
Results 28,576 to 28,600 of 29387
    How many people don't even know they were exposed before they get the rash?

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Was it like this?:

LOL, it was like the first part of the vid.
    related story.
    My wife and I drove out to Chicago many years back and were coming back from a game at Wrigley on the thruway. The car started backfiring and stuttering so like a clueless touron I pulled off the thruway thinking I would go to a gas station. We drive a couple of blocks and a cop in an unmarked car is coming the other way and sees us and realizes we clueless tourons. His eyes were as big as saucers and he hangs an immediate U-turn. WTF are you doing here? He told us never to pull off the thruway and then was leading us to somewhere safe when the car went back to normal. We were right near Comiskey park, so I guess that's a really bad area.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Saw that a few years ago. Agreed, this works. I have a couple friends who react very badly to poison oak and swear by spraying rubbing alcohol and rubbing off with a towel. I don't think the type of soap or solvent matters that much. I've been using alcohol wipes with good results, or even simplegreen.

A few years back a guy I know decided he'd be a good citizen and trim back some PO that had overgrown a local trail. He thought only the leaves had oil so he'd grab and cut the branches. Hot day, so he had to wipe his brow a lot. Then he had to take a piss. He is very sensitive to the oil, so you can imagine the rashes he got....
    That doesn't look like PI. Maybe it's the quality of the video and my screen but PI is glossy and a brighter green.

Swimming pool is good way to dry up PI rash. Chlorine works wonders

Shit that annoys you

Makes sense but I shudder at the idea of using a washcloth all over after it's already contacted the oil. I've had one horrible case of oak and that was enough to make me super paranoid. Definitely wouldn't be going to a public pool w that rash. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    This kind of authoritarian municipal government nonsense. Did somebody go straight from their suburban gated community HOA board to city council or something? WTF, Sacramento?
    https://jalopnik.com/sacramento-coun...own-1836085130
    http://www.code-enforcement.saccount...utoRepair.aspx
    Sounds more like a bunch of idiots worrying about innocuous laws that are clearly intended to keep people from running illegal car repair garages for profit. People that call this municipal nonsense annoy me. There are plenty of municipal nonsenses more annoying

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Well biannual and semiannual are the same thing, if that helps.

My wife, standing two steps from the freezer: "I think the chicken will need to be taken out of the freezer for dinner."
    Me - across the room, sitting on the couch: "Yeah - you're right. It definitely needs to be taken out."
    Her: "OK" - walks out front door to go to work.

Littering pos people

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Littering pos people[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190708/dac85635af4844707d3c8413d9a14497.jpg[/MG]
    Yeap. We have two options: 1) complain and pick up what we can or 2) complain and leave it. Same goes for dogshit on trails.

Yup. Took it away, but still complaining

Good man. I keep meaning to bring non-dogshit bags for that kind of stuff but always forget. But thanks to your reminder I'll put a few in the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Good man. I keep meaning to bring non-dogshit bags for that kind of stuff but always forget. But thanks to your reminder I'll put a few in the pack.
    Ah, it was near the parking lot, so I had it in my car, not my pack. These bags are becoming scarce in my house as we always use reusable shopping bags.

Littering pos people
    Was at a stop light this weekend and the car in front of me threw their empty cigarette pack out the window. I put the car in park, ran and picked it up, waved it at the car, and ran back to my car. Just made it.

The more aggro approach would have been to throw it back in their car (windows open) but I generally try to pursue outcomes over making points. Pissing them off wouldn’t make them litter less... at least not any more than guilting them with a wave and a smile.

In either case, my girlfriend was mortified.
    focus.

Yup. Took it away, but still complaining
    You're complaining 'bout that?! Check out downtown Oakland some time. This place went to shit since I last visited.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    ˇÓrale, vato!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    You're complaining 'bout that?! Check out downtown Oakland some time. This place went to shit since I last visited.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Blocks and blocks like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0503.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	225.0 KB 
ID:	288055

Noting trash piles in Oakland seems redundant.

There's a six year old boy who I told his Mom last week that's he's a real sweetheart when he comes over to play with my 5 year old daughter, and that he is always welcome in our house anytime.

Yesterday he whipped out his dick and asked my daughter to touch it.

Booner jr?

Is Muted’s daughter fat?
    Last edited by rideit; 07-08-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    There's a six year old boy who I told his Mom last week that's he's a real sweetheart when he comes over to play with my 5 year old daughter, and that he is always welcome in our house anytime.

Yesterday he whipped out his dick and asked my daughter to touch it.
    that's unfortunate

for sure that’s poor timing with the praise/invite
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

The young man just might be presidential material

Met up with a former coworker for a section hike of the AT while she's thru hiking it. She's drowned herself in the thru-hiker cool aid. The way I carry my water is wrong. My shoe choice was stupid( scarpa crux approach shoes). I was being a "jerk" for yelling off a supposed bear casing the perimeter of the campsite. Wake up the next morning with another hiker telling me how his pack was snatched that night by the "imaginary bear". What's the point of carrying a compass when you have a phone and white blazes and so on. Thankfully I was able to tune her out and piss her off several times along the way.

Littering pos people
    GD this pisses me off.

edit: adding to this thought. trash in ski huts at the hills. dam people, pick up your shit. carry in and carry out its not that fucking hard.