Page 1195 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 ... LastLast
Results 29,851 to 29,875 of 46293
    Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    I mean, I don’t have tons of rules, but one of them is “don’t piss off TSA.” YMMV
    so, this isn't you then?

Name:  ts-not-gay-if-its-tsa-35057548.png
Views: 399
Size:  143.4 KB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I mean, I don’t have tons of rules, but one of them is “don’t piss off TSA.” YMMV
    I wasn't suggesting putting them in my luggage - she should try it with hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    so, this isn't you then?

Name:  ts-not-gay-if-its-tsa-35057548.png
Views: 399
Size:  143.4 KB
    No it is not. Mrs Beece, on the other hand, plays by different rules. We are in a small airport this summer with a suitcase loaded up with craft beer to take home. The airport is small enough that you can see the TSA agent open the suitcase and check through the contents. He did. She watches. She thinks he didn't zip it back up when he put it on the belt, so she starts waving her arms and yelling at him from across the room. That gets the TSA agents' attention real quick, it turns out.

After deciding that we would need someone not in custody to rearrange travel plans and bail out Mrs Beece, I slowly backed away. I'd do it again. However, they decided she wasn't a threat and double checked the zipper for her. What the fuck? If it was me, I'd still be in jail.

Which brings up another 'shit that annoys you." Cute women can get away with anything. Despite the fact that's worked out well for me being married to her over the years, it's still ridiculous.

Right? Don't tempt the man or woman who yields an unreasonably high level of control over your day, by virtue of passing the civil service exam and fitting into a polyester blue shirt, by questioning their job performance.
    I still call it The Jake.

Is the civil service exam even required for TSA agents?

that you JONGS keep responding to DSM's stupid-ass threads. Just can't help yerselves I guess
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Is the civil service exam even required for TSA agents?
    Apparently so.

https://www.federaljobs.net/agency_testing.htm

Nothing about fitting into the blue shirt though so that one may be on a case by case basis.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    I wasn't suggesting putting them in my luggage - she should try it with hers.
    exactly
    but it's funny when someone else does it
    skid luxury

What about a note in her ski bag that says "Haha bitches, I put the weed in my carry-on this time"
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Years before Ak went legal, one of my seasonal guys went all fuckit and put the last half oz of weed he absolutely couldn't double vacuum seal and tape to his taint in his personal duffel on a Ak Air flight from ANC to BEThel.
    [I heard about this a year later, you understand...]
    Not a bit of problem.
    When he got to the hotel and opened his duffel, the weed was still there, but rubber-banded to a TSA tag that said, "Damn Son!!".

well apparently going online and asking for redelivery of my large envelope for today per the USPS instructions does no good. Just went to the mailbox and no large envelope. They did take my signed notice. Guess we'll see if it turns up tomorrow.

Just a little pissed.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Ski wax scrapings - when a tiny little bit gets smeared onto the face of my phone.

Should know better than to try to mess with the phone while working on skis...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Ski wax scrapings - when a tiny little bit gets smeared onto the face of my phone.

Should know better than to try to mess with the phone while working on skis...
    Oh sure, does your wife buy that “ski wax on the phone” excuse?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Just a little pissed.
    I'd be really pissed too if I couldn't get my hands on my felting book for a chilly Wednesday night. It might have held the holy grail of techniques and designs.

The woman at the supermarket put some smelly hand lotion on right before she handled my meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    The woman at the supermarket put some smelly hand lotion on right before she handled my meat.
    Is that like a manager's special?

Gotta lube up.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My 5yo projectile vomited PB&J in my wife's car on the way home from swim lessons. I now have the front seat tore out of it trying to get it all cleaned out. At least I'm having a beer in peace I guess.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lake_effect View Post
    My 5yo projectile vomited PB&J in my wife's car on the way home from swim lessons. I now have the front seat tore out of it trying to get it all cleaned out. At least I'm having a beer in peace I guess.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry to laugh at your misfortune... but I am.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I'd be really pissed too if I couldn't get my hands on my felting book for a chilly Wednesday night. It might have held the holy grail of techniques and designs.
    What can I say? We all want what we want when we want it. I blame Amazon.

Decided to go into town, do some banking and grab a bite to eat so I stopped by the PO and picked it up. Very cool books. I'll send you the link if you'd like.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

See how easy it is to not be annoyed?

See how easy it is to not be annoyed?
    No. I'm still annoyed that I had to go to the PO.

God forbid. 1st world problems galore.

I'm sure your horses missed you dearly.

God forbid. 1st world problems galore.

I'm sure your horses missed you dearly.
    We do live in a 1st world so technically all problems here fall into that category. No?

I've always wondered about that jab. Are people who live in 1st worlds not allowed to have problems?

The horses did miss me. I left late when they expect to be brought in and fed.

Curious, would that be an equine 1st world problem or just a pain in the (horse's) ass?

Not getting tucked in with their electric blankie instead of ending up on a plate for some hot pot?