Page 13 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Ice cold mug and ice cold mediocre lager is great
    Precisely. No, I obviously wouldn't put Chimay or any good beer in a frosted mug. But ever been to a friends house on a hot August day and all they have is Coors Light, Miller Lite, Keystone Light, Busch Light, Bud Light, or any other cheap lite beer that rednecks love? A frosty mug makes an ice cold crappy beer pretty danged drinkable, and gasp...even somewhat enjoyable on a roasting triple degree day.

Annoying shit? Hipster beer snobs that thumb their noses at any beer that isn't craft or micro but still drink PBR.
    I still call it The Jake.

Stupid threads about babies and third-hand smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    third-hand smoke.
    As if it exists

Facebook annoyance: radio stations, etc. that put up those "bet you can't solve this retardedly easy arithmetic problem" posts that every moron on earth feels compelled to answer--usually incorrectly.

know it all Jeopardy contestants...

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    know it all Jeopardy contestants...
    He can do whatever he wants as long as he won, but if he lost he gets banished to a dark corner of tgr. Maybe polyasshat where every moron with a computer thinks they know how to run the country.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Hipster beer snobs that thumb their noses at any beer that isn't craft or micro but still drink PBR.
    Hahaha. That's hilarious. I never quite realized the irony in that one until you pointed it out. So true.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Hahaha. That's hilarious. I never quite realized the irony in that one until you pointed it out. So true.
    Do people really do this?

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    He can do whatever he wants as long as he won, but if he lost he gets banished to a dark corner of tgr. Maybe polyasshat where every moron with a computer thinks they know how to run the country.
    It was a joke Poindexter.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    It was a joke Poindexter.
    Well I wasn't kidding....

Yeah, but you don't get to banish anyone to dark corners except for your teddy bears when you catch them with your mom, you kool-aid filled frosty glass drinkin muthafucka!
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

children that don't know their place...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

fake mountain personas. I have a buddy who talks like a mountain bro constantly, kind of like a ski bum spicolli, until his phone rings and it his is boss.
    “Brah, I’m just a gypsy ski bum who only needs a cold peeber, untracked pow lines, a fresh bowl and fat sticks to be happy.”

Ring ring.

The spicolli voice magically transforms into mr. businessman voice… “oh, hello mr. bossman, yes sir, I’ll have those reports expedited right away sir. And it looks like those budget numbers will need to be finalized before our next board meeting. Yes sir, goodbye sir. (spicolli voice returns) Anywaaaay, as I was saying, this happy ski bum is just one pow turn away from going pro, brah.”

And every, and I mean EVERY facebook photo of his are his skis juxtaposed with a can of pbr.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    the drive to and from crystal oh and their lame parking.
    b
    What's so lame about it? Other than how it's topographically restricted to being down valley from the base area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Do people really do this?
    All. The. Time.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Yeah, but you don't get to banish anyone to dark corners except for your teddy bears when you catch them with your mom, you kool-aid filled frosty glass drinkin muthafucka!
    God I hope you don't have kids...

Edit: have a 12 streak going on beat the streak, c'mon Reyes and Phillips.

taxes, why does it have to be so complicated.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

It gets so humid around here that mugs in the freezer get a 1/4" layer of ice on them just through opening and closing the door.

Speaking of beer annoyances: Bartenders who don't pour beer with a head, or worse those who don't fully open the tap when they pour, thus wasting a good 1/2 glass or more in foam they pour off before they serve that shit.

And one that's apropos for me at the moment: Assholes who sue you for "wrongful termination" after you caught them moonlighting using your equipment & your letter head to do "side-work" during normal office hours. Fuck you.

runny scrambled eggs......

Bartenders who don't give me dolla bills in change. do you not want a tip? you're not getting my whole tenspot you swill merchant!

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    fake mountain personas. I have a buddy who talks like a mountain bro constantly, kind of like a ski bum spicolli, until his phone rings and it his is boss.
    “Brah, I’m just a gypsy ski bum who only needs a cold peeber, untracked pow lines, a fresh bowl and fat sticks to be happy.”

Ring ring.

The spicolli voice magically transforms into mr. businessman voice… “oh, hello mr. bossman, yes sir, I’ll have those reports expedited right away sir. And it looks like those budget numbers will need to be finalized before our next board meeting. Yes sir, goodbye sir. (spicolli voice returns) Anywaaaay, as I was saying, this happy ski bum is just one pow turn away from going pro, brah.”

And every, and I mean EVERY facebook photo of his are his skis juxtaposed with a can of pbr.
    that's just your CLASSIC hipster.. likes PBR, things that aren't "cool" but they think makes them unique (fixie bikes, PBR or micro brews only, skiing, scarves, wayfarer glasses with fake prescription lenses, etc.)

almost forgot to add my next contribution; going to the ballgame with people that don't really care about baseball. Giants were playing last night, went with my brother and his friends. They were getting hammered and rode the BART in/out. They didn't organize it with each other well and the seats were in all different sections. So, we swoop almost a whole bleacher (there were like 8 of us) right as the first pitch is being thrown. Knew this was a bad idea. We get kicked out of the seats in the middle of the 3rd inning and since none of the girls (5/8 of us) cared about baseball we hung out with them just standing around. Watched maybe 5 innings if you add up the segments. Barely got to see Pence's homerun in the first.

Couldn't go sit by myself in my own seat because it was purchased for me and I didn't want to be rude and they bought 3 beers for me which they wouldn't let me pay for. First world problems.

People that really care about Baseball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by jahoney View Post
    Pence's homerun in the first.
    you just fucking reminded me of something else that annoyed the shit out of me.....

*was a good homer though.... Pence had that look

As a hipster, derogatory references to hipsters annoy me. But not as much as hauling ass off of the mountain and into my car on a powder day to make it to my office by 11:00 to meet a new client who shows up at 11:45. That's 3 laps he cost me, on probably the last legit powder day of the season.