Page 941 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,525 of 46225
    That, and the big foam hats.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

And they fucked over Steven Avery!
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Put an order in with hydroflask four weeks ago. Was supposedly delivered by FedEx but we never saw it. Been going through all these hoops with them and they won’t get us a refund or ship out new product. Made us talk with FedEx, USPS and SmartPost to file claims, now radio silence for days.

Finally we just called the credit card company and they are going to credit us our money back. We had no choice as the CC buyer protection is only good for 30 days.

They make good products but their customer service sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    They make good products
    Their hydroflip lid is awful. Liquid that should find its way back to the sipping hole leaks out the back via capillary action and dribbles down the body of the bottle.

Put an order in with hydroflask four weeks ago. Was supposedly delivered by FedEx but we never saw it. Been going through all these hoops with them and they won’t get us a refund or ship out new product. Made us talk with FedEx, USPS and SmartPost to file claims, now radio silence for days.

Finally we just called the credit card company and they are going to credit us our money back. We had no choice as the CC buyer protection is only good for 30 days.

They make good products but their customer service sucks.
    The thing is that shipping claims are ALWAYS submitted by the shipper, and not the recipient.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Their hydroflip lid is awful. Liquid that should find its way back to the sipping hole leaks out the back via capillary action and dribbles down the body of the bottle.
    And not enough liquid comes out. Painfully slow.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    The thing is that shipping claims are ALWAYS submitted by the shipper, and not the recipient.
    That’s what I thought but they made us do it.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Never used that. We have the open mouth ones which I like. We’re supposed to get some of the flip tops, but alas. Blessing in disguise maybe.

Home Depot and UPS - saw a Black Friday deal on a garage door opener reduced to $200. Ours had just stopped working, perfect.. Went to the local HD only to learn the deal is in select stores only. Go home, check online, find the closest participating location is 45 minutes away. OK - order online to pick up in store. After waiting 24 hours for the email that says it's ready to pick up, I called the store to see if it's ready. Nope, order is cancelled because they have zero stock. (online it shows 8 units at that location..)

Ok, it has free shipping so I'll place a new order and have it shipped. The next day UPS tracking shows out for delivery. Not received that night. Next day, again, out for delivery. Not received.

Weekend comes, no movement of course.

Monday AM - out for delivery. Monday PM, it shows it delivered on the previous Friday, signed by DOCK DR. (I assume Dock door, as in at a receiving door of a business, not my home).

Call that night since their customer service is open until 9pm. First call either they hung up on me or I was disconnected somehow. Second call, on hold and was somehow disconnected after waiting on hold over ten minutes. Third call got through after just two minutes - explained everything in detail, they put me on hold for ten minutes to investigate - AND THEY SAY I HAVE TO CALL BACK IN THE MORNING TO GO THROUGH THE SAME ROUTINE BECAUSE IT'S TOO LATE FOR THEM TO CALL UPS. No, they would not record my info and pass it on to the morning shift or create a file or help ticket.

Livid at this point. Call in the morning, was on hold for 38 minutes and then went through the routine again. They put me on a 'brief' 20 minute hold while they contact UPS to see where it was delivered to. UPS had no records, so, to Home Depots credit, they refunded the order on the spot.

Checked around online, but at other places this unit goes for $350.

So I give HD another shot, go to place a new order and the deal has changed and the unit is now $250. Another phone call to bitch - got a new one for the original price of $200 but that was another marathon call.

But it's all good! UPS is showing it will deliver tomorrow !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Home Depot and UPS - saw a Black Friday deal on a garage door opener reduced to $200. Ours had just stopped working, perfect.. Went to the local HD only to learn the deal is in select stores only. Go home, check online, find the closest participating location is 45 minutes away. OK - order online to pick up in store. After waiting 24 hours for the email that says it's ready to pick up, I called the store to see if it's ready. Nope, order is cancelled because they have zero stock. (online it shows 8 units at that location..)

Ok, it has free shipping so I'll place a new order and have it shipped. The next day UPS tracking shows out for delivery. Not received that night. Next day, again, out for delivery. Not received.

Weekend comes, no movement of course.

Monday AM - out for delivery. Monday PM, it shows it delivered on the previous Friday, signed by DOCK DR. (I assume Dock door, as in at a receiving door of a business, not my home).

Call that night since their customer service is open until 9pm. First call either they hung up on me or I was disconnected somehow. Second call, on hold and was somehow disconnected after waiting on hold over ten minutes. Third call got through after just two minutes - explained everything in detail, they put me on hold for ten minutes to investigate - AND THEY SAY I HAVE TO CALL BACK IN THE MORNING TO GO THROUGH THE SAME ROUTINE BECAUSE IT'S TOO LATE FOR THEM TO CALL UPS. No, they would not record my info and pass it on to the morning shift or create a file or help ticket.

Livid at this point. Call in the morning, was on hold for 38 minutes and then went through the routine again. They put me on a 'brief' 20 minute hold while they contact UPS to see where it was delivered to. UPS had no records, so, to Home Depots credit, they refunded the order on the spot.

Checked around online, but at other places this unit goes for $350.

So I give HD another shot, go to place a new order and the deal has changed and the unit is now $250. Another phone call to bitch - got a new one for the original price of $200 but that was another marathon call.

But it's all good! UPS is showing it will deliver tomorrow !!!!!
    Meanwhile, you’re opening and closing the garage door by hand, like some kind of fucking animal!

Hydro flask has always seemed like a really expensive way to keep water cold.

I personally don't get why you need one at your desk, but I do like my 64 oz for hot work days outside. REI is advertising a $30 hydro flask coffee mug. Crazy if you ask me.

Chatting with Centurylink about a problem with my line. This is when they can come out:

Upon checking here the earliest available schedule is on Friday, December 7, 2018. Around 9:45AM to 1:45PM but no later than 4:00PM. Is that okay?

Why the fuck not just come out and say "you will have to be available ALL FUCKING DAY"?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Around 9:45AM to 1:45PM but no later than 4:00PM

Love it,
    They must be moonlighting from their Weather forecasting -I mean meteorologist job.

Thelia, I feel yer pain for some reason. It's death by a million cuts.

What annoys me is that Zappos doesn't sort mens pants in two easy categories based on types of pockets. Ones with regular pockets, and ones that lose all your shit as soon as you sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by char_ View Post
    Hydro flask has always seemed like a really expensive way to keep water cold.

I personally don't get why you need one at your desk, but I do like my 64 oz for hot work days outside. REI is advertising a $30 hydro flask coffee mug. Crazy if you ask me.
    Worth it to keep your coffee hot all day. Cheap ones wear out, leak or get funky smells too quick, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Chatting with Centurylink about a problem with my line. This is when they can come out:

Upon checking here the earliest available schedule is on Friday, December 7, 2018. Around 9:45AM to 1:45PM but no later than 4:00PM. Is that okay?

Why the fuck not just come out and say "you will have to be available ALL FUCKING DAY"?
    If you want to search me and a couple CO mags have stated our reasons for hating CL many times in this very thread. The jist was that I'm willing to pay more money (I'm cheap as fuck) to not have to deal with CL ever.

Put an order in with hydroflask four weeks ago...They make good products but their customer service sucks.
    Don't think he posts anymore. But remember PointeDem?
    He repped for HydroFlask back in the day.
    Prolly moved on since then, tho...

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

That’s what I thought but they made us do it.

Never used that. We have the open mouth ones which I like. We’re supposed to get some of the flip tops, but alas. Blessing in disguise maybe.
    I am crazy weird about coffee mugs but they don’t make the one I like anymore, so we got a free Contigo snapseal. It doesn’t leak, it’s super easy to clean, and the liquid comes out fast. Highly recommend.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Century Link vs Comcast vs Spectrum et al.

I dunno, I do IT work for a living - and I think I actually prefer CL now as compared to Comcast.
    [Though to be fair, it's kind of like being axe murdered vs lynched vs tarred and feathered. "I dunno, am I supposed to prefer one!?"]

My take is that while CL is stupid, lazy and mostly incompetent, they don't give tons of incentives for their employees to try to rip me off at every opportunity. Comcast/Spectrum seem intent on doing anything [and I mean ANYTHING] they can imagine in an effort to rip more cash out of my [or my clients' pockets.]

So, while, like I said; "am I supposed to prefer one?" - I think I'll go for stupid and lazy instead of malicious.

I was actually really surprised - but CL changed their fiber plans in the last year or so - they now simply have a totally flat rate for fiber internet. No taxes, no recovery fees etc. So, when they tell you it's $85 - you get a bill for exactly $85 - every time.

Comcast and all the other cable co's? Yeah, the service is $85, but then there's literally a half dozen other line items that add another 10-20% to the bill.

And price Gbit service from CCast vs CL. I routinely get 600-800+Mb/s up and down on my CL fiber connection. Comcast would be nailing me for $300/mo (plus all those fees - so figure $330-350/mo) for something comparable. CL: $85. No data caps either.

So, it's kinda hard for me to toss many rocks at CL, at least around here. No real love for CL, but they're honestly delivering the goods at a pretty good price. [Google fiber is about the same cost, in markets where they provide service.]

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Meanwhile, you’re opening and closing the garage door by hand, like some kind of fucking animal!
    If he wasnt such a muggle, he'd be leviosing his jag into a sweet carport

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Yes, and it's getting cold and drafty outside.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Don’t worry they no called/no showed 5 times for me took two months to fix it
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Don’t worry they no called/no showed 5 times for me took two months to fix it
    Well seeing as how it's gone 2pm and I've not heard or seen them I'm guessing it is going to be "not after 4pm." Good thing I have lots of laundry and present wrapping to do to keep me occupied while I stay home and wait.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

You'll get a call around 5 or 5:30 saying the'll be there within the next couple hours.

x-rays after bad golf shots

6 pm on a Friday. A nice bottle of gin, a bottle of club soda, a lime and the ice maker is empty and turned to “off.” Really?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums