Page 1540 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 ... LastLast
Results 38,476 to 38,500 of 46041

Shit that annoys you

It’s funny, if I have fast Internet, I’ll go to the videos cause I’ll slide right up to the exact part I want to watch, if I have slow Internet I don’t even bother. Also often when I’m working on something my hands are covered in grease or I’ve got gloves on or something, and there’s always like five seconds of the video I really need and the rest I don’t.
    Nonetheless, it’s pretty fucking cool that you can pretty much fix anything by speaking into the ether and it appears on your phone.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

When they say they sent a confirmation email but you don't get one and you are stuck waiting in limbo. Argg!

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    When they say they sent a confirmation email but you don't get one and you are stuck waiting in limbo. Argg!
    Tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Tell me about it.
    Well you must have gotten it since you are not longer otzi. I guess patience really pays off huh?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Tell me about it.
    Whoa!!! WTAF is this???

Well played. Bravo.
    focus.

In general I think watching a video can be far more helpful than written instructions. Yeah, there are shitty videos, but they can be very helpful.

Shit that Annoys

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220628_153610.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	1.70 MB 
ID:	420502

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Nonetheless, it’s pretty fucking cool that you can pretty much fix anything by speaking into the ether and it appears on your phone.
    For the most part this is true, but why can't I get Google to stop loading sites as plain text. I've tried every solution that the internet suggests. The problem goes away when I reboot, then returns after a couple of days. Only for sites I regularly view. My nieces husband who is a professional IT tech couldn't fix it.

Well you must have gotten it since you are not longer otzi. I guess patience really pays off huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Whoa!!! WTAF is this???
    They fixed it a couple months ago, I was waiting for a cue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Well played. Bravo.
    thankaverramuch

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    They fixed it a couple months ago, I was waiting for a cue.

thankaverramuch
    Well I honored that I was the cue. Haha

Check the Junk mail folder.

Post Office box price increases, every six months for the past few years. $200 a year now for the smallest option and prices increase again July 20th. I don't ever get my mail or deliveries on time.

^ damn thats outrageous. That post office sucked when I had a box there...from the parking to the line for packages I don't miss it one bit. I ran errands in the boat this a.m. and thought what a parody of itself the place has turned into. Same stuff in all the mtn towns the last few years I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Post Office box price increases, every six months for the past few years. $200 a year now for the smallest option and prices increase again July 20th. I don't ever get my mail or deliveries on time.
    Damn, ours are free in Summit

Canadian Tire was closed on Canada day.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Canadian Tire was closed on Canada day.
    That’s just unaMerican

Honestly I have no idea how Canadian Tire is still in business. Filthy stores, cluttered aisles, online inventory is fubared, apathetic staff, just a completely miserable shopping experience.

Full disclosure I have found that for some random things like electrical outlets, occasionally paint etc are priced below the big box hardware stores but still I use it as an absolute last resort.

National embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Honestly I have no idea how Canadian Tire is still in business. Filthy stores, cluttered aisles, online inventory is fubared, apathetic staff, just a completely miserable shopping experience.

Full disclosure I have found that for some random things like electrical outlets, occasionally paint etc are priced below the big box hardware stores but still I use it as an absolute last resort.

National embarrassment.
    Interesting. Maybe a regional thing? py Tire has never been known for its customer service in store but never had a return questioned. There are better hardware and auto places, but like you said, deals can be had on the regular. I prefer them to our Walmarts.

Damn, ours are free in Summit
    They’re free if you don’t have home delivery in your area. Ours is free

Quote Originally Posted by Chair 6 View Post
    ^ damn thats outrageous. That post office sucked when I had a box there...from the parking to the line for packages I don't miss it one bit. I ran errands in the boat this a.m. and thought what a parody of itself the place has turned into. Same stuff in all the mtn towns the last few years I guess...
    Have you ever noticed the only USPS employees that seem happy are the mail carriers who are out delivering on foot? The people who actually work the desks, etc. are the archetype for apathetic government employees.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    They’re free if you don’t have home delivery in your area. Ours is free
    Parents is free too, no home delivery.

If you are bitching about the price it's a luxury. Go find the 1st world problem thread.

Too much ice in my G&T or Margarita. 2-3 standard home freezer cubes at the most .... maybe just one. the gin/tequila should still be dominate at the end of the drink.

I mean Ssherioushly .......

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Yesterday, it just cost me/fellow mag Powcom 39.00 to ship a Wii and 5-6 games to ID…..with a delivery date of next Wednesday….lol. Ridiculous price for shipping a simple box.

Yes…post office has become increasingly annoying.

I have lots of stuff (ie. Katanas) that I would sell….but dread the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post

National embarrassment.
    We needed a hex key in order to take apart and transport a bed frame. We couldn't find an open store to buy one. Not even Canadian tire or Walmart It took many hours for thing#1 to find a friend who was awake and not dysfunctionally hungover in order to borrow said key. And then we had to transport said frame plus the mattress to Saint John from Fredericton before heading towards VT. It was a goat rodeo. Of the highest order.