Page 1343 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 ... LastLast
Results 33,551 to 33,575 of 46293
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I too am not DJSapp.
    We are all iceman.

My credit card was hacked this morning with the a 90 cents charge to test it out. Now I have to get a new card sent to me.

As I've posted about this in here I will say that getting my 2019 tax refund and a stimulus check in the mail today did not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    My credit card was hacked this morning with the a 90 cents charge to test it out. Now I have to get a new card sent to me.
    my entire bank account was hacked the other day with the hacker using the routing number to sign in. i don't even know my routing number. cleared me out entirely. everything in my checking account (basically all my savings): gone.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    my entire bank account was hacked the other day with the hacker using the routing number to sign in. i don't even know my routing number. cleared me out entirely. everything in my checking account (basically all my savings): gone.
    Routing numbers are public knowledge and your account number (and routing) are on your checks...if you write any. But how the hell did he get thru the banks security checks? Something seems really fucked up here.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Routing numbers are public knowledge and your account number (and routing) are on your checks...if you write any. But how the hell did he get thru the banks security checks? Something seems really fucked up here.
    i've never written a check lol. i have no idea how he got through. thats what i'd love for bank of america to tell me when they give me my goddamn money back.

Lots of hacking going on lately. Bummer
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Are you going to be able to get it back? One of our employee’s had the same thing happen, they even overdrew the account. The only thing I can think he did was use his debit card online to buy something. He has doesn’t use checks at all and has no credit card. I did find out today they were going to put it back. This was at a credit union.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Are you going to be able to get it back? One of our employee’s had the same thing happen, they even overdrew the account. The only thing I can think he did was use his debit card online to buy something. He has doesn’t use checks at all and has no credit card. I did find out today they were going to put it back. This was at a credit union.
    i'm hoping so.

it was weird. i got a new debit card in the mail earlier in the year but as soon as i activated it the other day...poof. all my fkn money gone.

i'm hoping so.

it was weird. i got a new debit card in the mail earlier in the year but as soon as i activated it the other day...poof. all my fkn money gone.
    How did you activate it?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

When people's signature quotes are 4x longer than their actual posts.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Elon Musk to host SNL with musical guest Miley Cyrus.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    How did you activate it?
    by using my pin on a purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    When people's signature quotes are 4x longer than their actual posts.
    Hello.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

How did the money leave your account? Sounds like ACH if it was related to a login, which wouldn’t have had anything to do with your debit card. In any event, you should be good....not many scenarios where you end up being liable for fraud unless you are the one who initiated a transfer to a fraudster, though it can certainly be inconvenient.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Lots of hacking going on lately. Bummer
    Inside job IT ain't so professional anymore
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

The bank not alerting me that they declined a number of charges to my card they flagged as fraudulent
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Identity theft. Fuckers submitted unemployment claim in my name.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Latest scam everywhere, not just VT. They talked about it today at the Gov's press conference. They're asking for people to reach out to Vt DOL if they receive stuff when they haven't filed. Does it require them to have your SSN in order to file? Where you part of the prior data breaches? Yes, Vt has compromised data multiple times in the last year. Good luck!
    Last edited by Lostintime; 04-27-2021 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It’s rampant in CO. Both my wife and I got hit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My question is how far do I scorch the earth around this? The state has some checklists, going through those.

Apparently there is a fairly new scam where hackers have figured out how to get identification information from auto insurers--and not necessarily a company you do business with. Apparently auto insurers share all kinds of information with each other so they all know who the high risk drivers are, and hackers can get enough information by pretending to apply for a policy, to file for unemployment benefits for example, under your name.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/27/y...insurance.html

My colleague scheduled a working lunch at THE FUCKING OLIVE GARDEN.

Fuck off
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post

Fuck off
    The Fucking Olive Garden??? That sounds quite different than the ones we have around here. Could be an interesting lunch.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post

Fuck off