Page 1247 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 ... LastLast
Results 31,151 to 31,175 of 46293

Shit that annoys you

Last edited by Jen; 07-10-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Biden touching and sniffing young girls

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    2" is wicked bad, but 2'??? That's a whole 'nother level., as in the made a stair!
    Can't see worth a shit without my readers and didn't have them when i typed that. 2 inches/

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    Biden still takes the cake!

Hey Jen, who’s tits were those?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I’m annoyed when I order wings and get shortchanged on the celery and doubly annoyed when they don’t put it in a separate container so it’s all limp and oily and shit. The carrots just add insult to injury.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EEE93E94-0971-46C2-9C72-AEA61B3AA341.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	650.4 KB 
ID:	334298

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    I’m annoyed when I order wings and get shortchanged on the celery and doubly annoyed when they don’t put it in a separate container so it’s all limp and oily and shit. The carrots just add insult to injury.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EEE93E94-0971-46C2-9C72-AEA61B3AA341.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	650.4 KB 
ID:	334298
    Too much grease? No!

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    Too much grease? No!
    The wings were good, correct amount of sauce and grease. The celery was completely inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Biden still takes the cake!

Ok boomer.

The motherfucker who stole my crab pot is on my people who annoy me list.

The people camping next to us who thought it was cool to run their generator all day and night.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

take a tip from Axle Foley.....

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The people camping next to us who thought it was cool to run their generator all day and night.
    Didn't you report them to the camp host?

J/K That is bullshit, like I'd probably recommend going and cutting the line with some garden shears.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    take a tip from Axle Foley.....

That was my first thought.

That trick was taught to me by my now deceased paternal grandfather, although he recommended using a potato.

Also, that old bugger really knew when to call it a day. Died in his sleep at 92 a couple days before Christmas, 2019. Talk about good fuckin' timing for bowing out on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Didn't you report them to the camp host?

J/K That is bullshit, like I'd probably recommend going and cutting the line with some garden shears.
    It’s fucking sad that you can’t just saunter over and try and chat with the neighbors in these types of situations anymore, the chances are just too high that you would just get capped in the ass.
    ‘MURICA
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It’s fucking sad that you can’t just saunter over and try and chat with the neighbors in these types of situations anymore, the chances are just too high that you would just get capped in the ass.
    ‘MURICA
    I’ve actually done exactly that when a guy ran his generator on the other side of this lake we were camped on. He was super apologetic and we had a beer and watched the end of a Broncos game before he turned off the generator. He didn’t realize everyone else around the lake could hear it. Old feller living out his dream of camping out west after his wife had passed.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    ‘MURICA
    My wife did talk to them about it, and their response was to put a plastic bin over it, and later to move it into the bushes. Both of which deadened but did not eliminate the noise. And they still ran it all night.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

sue them

yer a bolder lawyer

sue them
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Or just get all passive aggressive with a jar of Karo syrup and a Schrader core removal tool.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Secondary authentication annoys me. The number of things at work now that require a pin number be texted in order to log in is getting obnoxious. What ever happened to single-sign-on? My company has taken full advantage of covid to drag its heels in paying our bills. That's awesome guys, now Verizon has suspended service and anyone with a Verizon phone can't log into our VPN or any number of systems. Seriously, nice work...

Get home tonight planning to finish my tax return. Go to log into the software and my password doesn't work. OK, re-set it. Requires a pin be sent to me, thankfully to my email. Enter the pin and am able to log in. Then they want to me to enter my email address twice to confirm it. Seriously? You just sent the pin there and it worked.

I get the reason but holy shit is it a pain in the ass.

The fucked up part is it's not that hard to hijack someone's phone number, so texting a PIN doesn't even help that much.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    The fucked up part is it's not that hard to hijack someone's phone number, so texting a PIN doesn't even help that much.
    Well, it’s not that easy and MFA helps an awful lot....

But otherwise, sure...?
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Well, it’s not that easy and MFA helps an awful lot....

But otherwise, sure...?
    It's easy enough to make it a matter of when, not if you will get your phone spoofed. It's not that hard to think that when we get into a war with China, they or one of their allies will do this to all of our bank accounts. Or as a precursor to a war. It would be a fruitful exercise for a state actor.

Those commercials for screens over your gutters that are running like every five minutes on certain channels. The dude looks like a bad Jim Carrie character. And everyone else is so dumb.