Page 1131 of 1152 FirstFirst ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ... LastLast
Results 28,251 to 28,275 of 28800
  1. #28251
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,942
    Somehow my summer has turned into nothing but Little League baseball. The boy loves it, but I’m ready to move on. This is the schedule for this week.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #28252
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,496
    Websites that have a popup chat window that appears on EVERY new page. Fuck off chat person.
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  3. #28253
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    STAY thread is closing in on the PR0N thread page numbers.
    Proof of dentists aging?

  4. #28254
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    7,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Proof of dentists aging?
    I m not dentist, however, get off my lawn. After I see some thicc

  5. #28255
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    driving past the Stop and Shop
    Posts
    2,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Websites that have a popup chat window that appears on EVERY new page. Fuck off chat person.
    And websites that have popup videos that follow while you scroll.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

  6. #28256
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,169
    20 mile ride yesterday and every group I passed going downhill, every single one yielded to me. Weirdest thing ever, most times I was already pulling over then they said "no, you go ahead". So now we both are stopped.

  7. #28257
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

  8. #28258
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,618
    Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Somehow my summer has turned into nothing but Little League baseball. The boy loves it, but I’m ready to move on. This is the schedule for this week.



    for 3 weeks my lil nugget has swim team practice m-f @6:15.
    just perfect timing for catching the back end of the commute
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  9. #28259
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    7,810
    Outdoor Summer swim team amused me. My kids finally gave up after a good 8 or 9 years of said shenanigans. The kids didn't like us making them ride bikes to and from 7:30 am practice.

  10. #28260
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,638
    When people insist on coming along on a long or strenuous hike but refuse to wear appropriate footwear. “No no, I always wear flip flops.”

    Bloody blisters.
    Jesus rides beside me, he never buys any smokes.

  11. #28261
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,370
    Swim team sucks. All day sunday meets in 100F + heat, "The next event is 47 heats of girls 6 and under 25 yard freestyle and we're not starting until we get some timers down here." Your kid is competing for maybe 6 or 7 minutes out of the 6 hours you spend there. Water polo OTOH is fun--fun for the kids fun for the parents.

  12. #28262
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,340
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Swim team sucks. All day sunday meets in 100F + heat, "The next event is 47 heats of girls 6 and under 25 yard freestyle and we're not starting until we get some timers down here." Your kid is competing for maybe 6 or 7 minutes out of the 6 hours you spend there. Water polo OTOH is fun--fun for the kids fun for the parents.
    LOL, yes so many damn heats of the little kids, some of which take forever to get to the other end of the pool. Doggy paddle, stop, adjust goggles, doggy paddle......I used to officiate to keep from getting bored to death.

  13. #28263
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,370
    Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    LOL, yes so many damn heats of the little kids, some of which take forever to get to the other end of the pool. Doggy paddle, stop, adjust goggles, doggy paddle......I used to officiate to keep from getting bored to death.
    I was often tempted to throw a brown candy bar into the pool in the hopes of shutting things down.

  14. #28264
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,496
    Scuffing! What is it with people who can't lift their fucking feet when they walk? Some guy around 26yo seemed to always be in my isle at the grocers yesterday. Scuff, scuff, scuff just sliding along. Along with smokers and people who stand with their hands in their pockets scuffers are on my never hire list.
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  15. #28265
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    5,738
    12 yr old son decided to try to skip school today. We live within sight of his school.

    He walked out of the house, went to the park for a while then came back home because "he didn't think there was much going on today at school"

    This all came to light this morning after I received a call saying he'd been marked absent for the first 2 classes. I immediately called the school, they started combing the campus looking for him, and we finally found him 30 min later just as police were about to get involved

    I had a mild panic attack. He woke up late and my wife was screaming at him as he walked out the door and he seemed pretty upset. My mind went to a dark place after we realized we didn't know where he was
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  16. #28266
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,618
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Swim team sucks. All day sunday meets in 100F + heat, "The next event is 47 heats of girls 6 and under 25 yard freestyle and we're not starting until we get some timers down here." Your kid is competing for maybe 6 or 7 minutes out of the 6 hours you spend there.
    mine is 6, pulled the plug on any meets this summer.
    between gymnastics space camp ski Hood bicycle mastery summer school for the arts Flowing Compound days etc...

    she’s booked and i’ll be cooked
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  17. #28267
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,618
    i endorse her style, booner.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  18. #28268
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    7,810
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    12 yr old son decided to try to skip school today. We live within sight of his school.

    He walked out of the house, went to the park for a while then came back home because "he didn't think there was much going on today at school"

    This all came to light this morning after I received a call saying he'd been marked absent for the first 2 classes. I immediately called the school, they started combing the campus looking for him, and we finally found him 30 min later just as police were about to get involved

    I had a mild panic attack. He woke up late and my wife was screaming at him as he walked out the door and he seemed pretty upset. My mind went to a dark place after we realized we didn't know where he was
    Ankle. Bracelet.

  19. #28269
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    18,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Scuffing! What is it with people who can't lift their fucking feet when they walk? Some guy around 26yo seemed to always be in my isle at the grocers yesterday. Scuff, scuff, scuff just sliding along.
    Hate to pull the race card, but it seems like Japanese people are notorious for this.

  20. #28270
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    7,810
    I am a huge static electricity monster. I have to be very careful not to scuffle my feet. I would not do well working around explosives even with all the grounding in the world. It is always a challenge when I assemble computer parts.

  21. #28271
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,618
    but the sckuffle is the safest way to enter the water
    when the sting rays are hanging out close to shore.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  22. #28272
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    7,810
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    but the sckuffle is the safest way to enter the water
    when the sting rays are hanging out close to shore.
    That's a whole different story. Fished the intercoastal in Florida and got good at the scuffle.

  23. #28273
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    56
    Altering plans to go pick something up from Craigslist tomorrow when the person emails me saying they sold the item. Our initial email string made it seem it was mine for the taking. Just another example of Craigslist fuckery.

  24. #28274
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,618
    be glad they told you before showing up
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  25. #28275
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    20,384
    led bulbs that last all of 3 months. #fuckers
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •