Page 816 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... LastLast
Results 20,376 to 20,400 of 46041
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm with you, Danno. Those posts make me want to gag.
    When I read those things I always think its to cover for the opposite. Like the anti-gay male politician with the boyfriend. Or that weird religious men get-together thing, losers weepers, I think it was called? I even feel the same way about fuckers who lost a lot of weight. Why in the hell d’jou get fat in the first place, moron?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    How are you starving? All that water weighs you down like theres and elephant sitting on you. I had the pills you take with water over a two hour peroid, and it wasnt to uncomfortable, especially with some weed, but couldnt eat even if I wanted to.
    Well, I’m a somewhat big boy at 6’2 205....only liquids from time I woke up on Sun, then absolutely nothing from 10pm to my procedure at noon today.

The liquids you mention were totally “flushed” away during the prep hours. I was as dry as a corpse.

I wasn’t dying of starvation, but you could say I was hungrier than normal “starving”.

I think George Constanza once quoted “I’m back baby....I’m back”

True true, I guess I got some hunger pains in the morning. Overall not a terrible experience

True true, I guess I got some hunger pains in the morning. Overall not a terrible experience
    Nope....just “annoying”..lol

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You're the one that wanted to have kids.

Actually it was more we wanted to live dangerously. As a result god responed with laughter and we ended up with twins. There is something about sex when you dont care about the consequences and want to raw dawg jer like its your last time.

After my boys were born my wifes BC didnt work and my daughter was born.

i did stick my dick in someone with out worrying abouy the consequences so I guess I deserve a 20-25$ babysitter

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    When I read those things I always think its to cover for the opposite. Like the anti-gay male politician with the boyfriend. Or that weird religious men get-together thing, losers weepers, I think it was called? I even feel the same way about fuckers who lost a lot of weight. Why in the hell d’jou get fat in the first place, moron?
    Well. It's like anything that's bad for you. It was fun at first. Crack, heroin, alcohol, eating too much combined ex with an unintentional sedentary life style, etc. Do you have the same reaction when people post clean and sober stats? I am down 45 pounds. Fuck off. And I don't do Facebook. So double fuck off.

<snip>
    i did stick my dick in someone with out worrying abouy the consequences so I guess I deserve a 20-25$ babysitter
    Yup.

want to raw dawg jer like its your last time.
    Jer PPS

Actually it was more we wanted to live dangerously. As a result god responed with laughter and we ended up with twins. There is something about sex when you dont care about the consequences and want to raw dawg jer like its your last time.

After my boys were born my wifes BC didnt work and my daughter was born.

It's all about the breath control, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    ... I even feel the same way about fuckers who lost a lot of weight. Why in the hell d’jou get fat in the first place, moron?
    If they actually lost somewhere close to the amount of weight that's claimed, it does not annoy me, assuming that the miracle shred that they lost it on isn't downright dangerous. When people lose maybe 15 pounds and post a photo of them sucking in their gut and mentioning that they've lost 35 pounds and only 35 to go, that does annoy me.

I also feel like I'm owed a one-year post miracle shred follow-up, but that almost never happens.

Hey if you are trying to go on a hike and smoke a bowl in the next few weeks hit me up. Al the North Bend trails are a shit show though.

I dont have a smart phone, I deleted my facebook along time ago, and only post on here and reddit. I try to stay away from most social media.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    ...They will remember you...
    *Crows are no joke*.
    Neither is getting shot dead first thing in the morning, just 'cos you're saying hi to your neighbourhood crew...
    A few of our local "The Crow Brothers" posse have started eating our roses.
    Bloody hippies Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180618_162121.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	239278

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm with you, Danno. Those posts make me want to gag.
    me too. I like how social media allows you to keep up w/ loved ones but, damn, some people defy my understanding. I'm still mystified about selfies unless you are sending to your mom who always wants to see your face

I bet we could all find some funny opposites if we tried but nobody is posting about that stuff

my annoyance- dang we dont have tons of rainy weather here and i know it should be welcome with all the dry/ burning places but this sequence of rain has me stir crazy
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Well, I’m a somewhat big boy at 6’2 205....only liquids from time I woke up on Sun, then absolutely nothing from 10pm to my procedure at noon today.

The liquids you mention were totally “flushed” away during the prep hours. I was as dry as a corpse.

I wasn’t dying of starvation, but you could say I was hungrier than normal “starving”.

I think George Constanza once quoted “I’m back baby....I’m back”
    Be glad you aren't Muslim. Poor waitress at our favorite Moroccan place--nothing to eat all day and then no time to eat until her shift over in the evening--for a month.
    Last edited by old goat; 06-18-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post

my annoyance- dang we dont have tons of rainy weather here and i know it should be welcome with all the dry/ burning places but this sequence of rain has me stir crazy
    Heh, even after long periods of no rain, I still can only handle a couple of rainy days in a row before I start to get annoyed.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Small toilets in stores where your pee-pee is so close to the front, it pees out the crack between the seat and the toilet, so yer pants get soaked. And you don't notice right away because the pants are in a pile between yer legs and not really on you, and you are more concentrating on dropping a deuce or being on your stupid phone. So when you do notice, you pissed yer pants real good, and you have to get up, and leave for the whole world to see you peed yourself, and oddly it's mostly all over your butt.

Stupid toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Small toilets in stores where your pee-pee is so close to the front, it pees out the crack between the seat and the toilet, so yer pants get soaked. And you don't notice right away because the pants are in a pile between yer legs and not really on you, and you are more concentrating on dropping a deuce or being on your stupid phone. So when you do notice, you pissed yer pants real good, and you have to get up, and leave for the whole world to see you peed yourself, and oddly it's mostly all over your butt.

Stupid toilets.
    Did you read the instructions that came with your phone? I didn't think so. It says right there--"do not use this phone while sitting on the toilet, you might pee your pants".

I dont have a smart phone, I deleted my facebook along time ago, and only post on here and reddit. I try to stay away from most social media.
    Gee. Lucky us.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Heh, even after long periods of no rain, I still can only handle a couple of rainy days in a row before I start to get annoyed.
    Same. Ever since moving to sunny Denver I can’t take more than two grey rainy days.

When you're wearing a cap and bump your head right on the top button. And the hat is white. And blood bleeds through.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Made me curious so I looked it up. We had 26 days of rain in January. The other 4 days were overcast. That was annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The people who want to kill DST in CA. Who wants it to be light at 4AM and dark at 7PM in the summer? Besides farmers that is? Long evenings is the best part of summer. I get it in AZ where any outdoor exercise you're going to do you do before work because it's too hot after but makes no sense in CA. If people's bio clocks are so sensitive that the switch in spring and fall stresses them out they need better drugs.
    Guess I never paid attention and always assumed they would stop turning the clock back in the fall so we'd have more evening sun in winter. I'd be all for that. But if this means earlier sunset in summer instead, I am with you, that would suck. Our longest day in SD has sunset around 8pm and sunrise 540am. Dark at 7 would annoy me.

In the end the sun will rise and set by the same schedule no matter what the clock says, so if I really want more daylight I can just get up earlier and go to bed earlier. Yeah, right....

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    Made me curious so I looked it up. We had 26 days of rain in January. The other 4 days were overcast. That was annoying.
    Where the fuck was that?!

In the rain forest, down by the river, at the edge of the wilderness. North Bend, Wa. Upside is that it turns into 100's of inches of powder only 20 minutes away. Good for people who ski.