Page 1527 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... LastLast
Results 38,151 to 38,175 of 46183
    re: allergies.
    I was saying to my husband the other day that the only good thing to come out of my allergies is that at least I’ve been getting a bunch of kegel work in with all the coughing and nose blowing
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I was saying to my husband the other day that the only good thing to come out of my allergies is that at least I’ve been getting a bunch of kegel work in with all the coughing and nose blowing
    Bahaha!!!

Things that annoy me: people who scam programs designed to help others in need:

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army...on-scammed-va/

Jones Crusher, Jones Crusher
    Deadly jaws, better get the gauze

She's a jones crusher, Jones Crusher
    Deadly jaws, better get the gauze

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    unbelievable sad - those "soft white underbelly" docs are really something........ever see the inbred family in west virginia series?
    Yes, along with a deep interview with him about his long history with the family. Curious enough, for him the interviews he does are just a small byproduct of the photograph he ultimately takes.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I’ve gotten the same 38 second voicemail that sounds like someone butt-dialed me… about a dozen times since the beginning of April. Same message, but from different numbers. Consider yourself warned.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    Every dark cloud has a kegel

Forum seems to be choking on posts both in desktop & app on tablet & phone

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    I’ve gotten the same 38 second voicemail that sounds like someone butt-dialed me… about a dozen times since the beginning of April. Same message, but from different numbers. Consider yourself warned.
    That’s probably a number harvesting operation. Anyone that calls back or even just picks up, is a known good number that can be sold for $$ to other scammers

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    That’s probably a number harvesting operation. Anyone that calls back or even just picks up, is a known good number that can be sold for $$ to other scammers
    I keep trying to convince my wife not to answer numbers she doesn't recognize, especially the ones spoofed to look like they're from next door. If it's someone who you might want to talk to they'll leave a message.

I've been getting a bunch of texts from numbers I don't recognize all along the lines of "what's up", "how's it going", "long time no hear", etc. Nothing else, no name, and no follow up when I don't respond.

2 of 2 dispersed campsites I stayed at this weekend had piles of trash thrown in the bushes behind the site. This was only part of it at the first site. The second site had 2-3x more trash than the first one.

It's annoying campsites in our National Forests and BLM land are turning into semi-permanent residences for people. Between the van lifers, boondockers and homeless living out of their vehicles it's getting pretty hard for people actually wanting to camp for recreation to find....campsites.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camp trash.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	2.55 MB 
ID:	418209

The homeless and their trash is a whole other discussion, but I don't understand why some people can pack shit in but then can't pack their trash back out.

Saw a good one a week ago. Wife and I were coming back home from Canada and waiting in line for a ferry. There was a person in the lineup who kept his car idling for the entire two hour wait. WTF? It was about 60 degrees out and overcast, so it's not like he even had the excuse of needing a/c or something.

Don’t get me started on that one. Muricans have a weird fixation with needless engine idling.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Don’t get me started on that one. Muricans have a weird fixation with needless engine idling.
    It's a sure sign that gas is not yet expensive *enough.*

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

You're not wrong.

People who stop right in front of stores (like where you're trying to drive) where all the Fire Route signs are and put on their 4-ways, like that makes it legit or something. Yeah, we'll all just drive around you, you ignorant slut. Double middle finger to those who do this when it's busy.

When I need to drop off the wife to run in for whatever, I park the car in a parking space! Go figure!

I can do anything I want as long as I put on my hazard lights.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    People who stop right in front of stores (like where you're trying to drive) where all the Fire Route signs are and put on their 4-ways, like that makes it legit or something. Yeah, we'll all just drive around you, you ignorant slut. Double middle finger to those who do this when it's busy.

When I need to drop off the wife to run in for whatever, I park the car in a parking space! Go figure!
    Hey now, no need for the misogyny, unless it was Jane’s car, in which case carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Hey now, no need for the misogyny, unless it was Jane’s car, in which case carry on.
    Men can be ignorant sluts, too. It's 2022, man!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Who'd she sleep with to get that job, anyway?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

RLY
    Seems like men may have actually cornered that market.

It is interesting ( in an annoying fashion, of course) that the use of the term ignorant slut has completely lost the original meaning of Dan being a misogynistic asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    That drives me crazy too, but in this particular instance it was probably a Canadian - where gas is at least a dollar more per gallon - because the Anacortes-Sidney ferry service is still suspended (much to my dismay)

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    That drives me crazy too, but in this particular instance it was probably a Canadian - where gas is at least a dollar more per gallon - because the Anacortes-Sidney ferry service is still suspended (much to my dismay)
    That's a nice boat ride. Did it once on a motorcycle trip. I would love to go back.

Yes, it was Langdale (Sunshine Coast) to Horseshoe Bay. BC plates on the idler.

Also the reason we had to wait is because we didn't get a reservation. I knew I needed one for the outbound sailing, since it was on a Saturday, but I figured mid-day on Monday I probably wouldn't need one. Nope. The 11:00 ferry was full by 10:00. Last Monday wasn't a holiday in Canada and it was well over 90% Canadian plates and that's a big ferry!