Page 1537 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... LastLast
Results 38,401 to 38,425 of 46044
    You’re annoyed he ruined a vape? Sounds like a nice Tuesday to me

Burrs on dogs. My dogs can find them anywhere. The older dog is super patient while I pull out each one individually but the puppy squirms and bites. And he is covered in them, his beard must weigh an additional 10 pounds from them.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C8CCF5A8-E04D-494F-95A1-590F39AB21E8.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	892.5 KB 
ID:	420225
    ….
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    You’re annoyed he ruined a vape? Sounds like a nice Tuesday to me
    probably meant to post in the “amused” thread

smoking crack
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I can count the number of leaky batteries I've had to deal with on one hand (out of a ton of batteries in 70+ years) - how come y'all are so lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    I can count the number of leaky batteries I've had to deal with on one hand (out of a ton of batteries in 70+ years) - how come y'all are so lucky?
    Yeah I haven’t had a single leaky one since my GameBoy as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I had a friend today tell me a hilarious story from yesterday. He was coming home from a dirt ride, west of Glenwood Canyon. He soaked for a bit afterward, showered, hopped on his moto and went I70 East. Shut down for fear of flash floods. As the brooding clouds built (they were like death, I was in Eagle watching them), he's like fuck it, I'll go get a battery for my vape. Mission accomplished, black clouds coming down, he takes the smart route and decides to return to the warm cesspool where he seems to find solace. Jumps in, and his leg starts burning. Realizes his mistake, runs out of the pool, tries to suck the water out, gets a mouth full of oil. Thing still smoking.

The vape shorted, got really really hot, he runs to the bathroom, it's smoking. He's burnt, the thing is smoking, and he's stoned out of his mind thinking the entire bath house will burn down.

He leaves it standing up in the changing room, returns to the pool, and looses his mind.

Black clouds and time passes, traffic starts to move. He realizes it's time to go home.

Good times.
    Much needed laugh thx!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

What annoys me is how some people are all for 'freedom' until freedom disagrees with their religion. So pissed about roe v wade reversal.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    What annoys me is how some people are all for 'freedom' until freedom disagrees with their religion. So pissed about roe v wade reversal.
    Amen.
    Freedom in this country is basically the desire to chose the boot that will stomp on your neck then use double-think to fucking convince yourself there's no boot.

When this came up recently at work I got dragged into the argument. I made one comment and one of my stupidest dipshit coworkers chimed in with "America, love it or live it, you're a foreigner, how dare you criticize us". I've only ever heard this argument from brain dead dipshits. I got annoyed. Then I went back to my office cause I was about to end up with HR.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Amen.
    Freedom in this country is basically the desire to chose the boot that will stomp on your neck then use double-think to fucking convince yourself there's no boot.

When this came up recently at work I got dragged into the argument. I made one comment and one of my stupidest dipshit coworkers chimed in with "America, love it or live it, you're a foreigner, how dare you criticize us". I've only ever heard this argument from brain dead dipshits. I got annoyed. Then I went back to my office cause I was about to end up with HR.
    There was a discussion about Roe v. Wade being overturned on my company's internal discussion board, basically someone saying how can she work for a company that doesn't support women's rights? There were, of course, a few of the usual "well, if you don't like it you can leave" comments to which someone made the astute observation that every employee is required to sign a code of conduct yearly and one of the statements in that code is that everyone will work to "...build an inclusive culture in which diverse experiences and voices are heard, respected, and incorporated..." I thought that was brilliant. Telling someone "like it or leave" is pretty much the antithesis of this statement.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    There was a discussion about Roe v. Wade being overturned on my company's internal discussion board, basically someone saying how can she work for a company that doesn't support women's rights? There were, of course, a few of the usual "well, if you don't like it you can leave" comments to which someone made the astute observation that every employee is required to sign a code of conduct yearly and one of the statements in that code is that everyone will work to "...build an inclusive culture in which diverse experiences and voices are heard, respected, and incorporated..." I thought that was brilliant. Telling someone "like it or leave" is pretty much the antithesis of this statement.
    You have a company message board?!

Even the idea of a company message board sounds like an HR complaint at best, harassment lawsuits in the middle, workplace violence at worst situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    You have a company message board?!

Even the idea of a company message board sounds like an HR complaint at best, harassment lawsuits in the middle, workplace violence at worst situation.
    All tech companies have this mechanism, it’s the norm. It’s a massive distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Burrs on dogs. My dogs can find them anywhere. The older dog is super patient while I pull out each one individually but the puppy squirms and bites. And he is covered in them, his beard must weigh an additional 10 pounds from them.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I swear my dog can find them in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Amen.

Just remind him about the Marquis de Lafayette--if it weren't for that Frenchman we'd be using the metric system, spelling it "colour" and have an old white lady on our money instead of dead white men. (At least we wouldn't have a duck.) Of course your "patriotic" coworker probably doesn't know who he was.

Shit that annoys you

It annoys me that the Colonies would have remained colonies without France as our Ally, yet Americans always dis France and have no awareness as to how weird it is that we are back together w the abusive boyfriend/girlfriend and threw France to the curb and give it now props. Even if they are surrender monkeys

TV/cable stations that DOUBLE THE VOLUME FOR COMMERCIALS.

Restaurant at breakfast was playing the kind of music that includes American Pie. And Piano Man. Double oof.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    TV/cable stations that DOUBLE THE VOLUME FOR COMMERCIALS.
    Geez. No need to yell

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Restaurant at breakfast was playing the kind of music that includes American Pie. And Piano Man. Double oof.
    Proto-yacht rock.

Working from home September 7 -> June 30 = magical bliss
    Working from home July 1 -> September 6 when the kids are on summer holidays = shoot me in the head, please.

Proto-yacht rock.
    Kill me quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Working from home September 7 -> June 30 = magical bliss
    Working from home July 1 -> September 6 when the kids are on summer holidays = shoot me in the head, please.
    And how. Gonna have a full house for two months with the 23yo, 19yo, and 17yo. Fortunately they all have at least 2/3 time jobs, if not more. But the 23yo works 10 on, 4 off. My wife also started working from home part time during the pandemic, even though she rents an office literally down the street.

Kill me quickly.
    Strumming my pain with his fingers
    Singing my life with his words
    Killing me softly with his song
    Telling my whole life with his words

And how. Gonna have a full house for two months with the 23yo, 19yo, and 17yo.

Furnace shitting the bed annoys me.

someone made the astute observation that every employee is required to sign a code of conduct yearly and one of the statements in that code is that everyone will work to "...build an inclusive culture in which diverse experiences and voices are heard, respected, and incorporated..." I thought that was brilliant. Telling someone "like it or leave" is pretty much the antithesis of this statement.
    Hilariously enough, our startup has grown to the point where we now have a code of conduct. The conversation about Roe happened at the lunch which followed the meeting in which said code of conduct was introduced... by said patriotic coworker. Good thing hypocrisy isn't physically harmful...

I got into it with her in the past about HOAs. I was railing on the very concept of groups of Karens coming together to tell people how short they must trim their lawn and how it was so antithetic to the deeply ingrained tenant of doing whatever the fuck you want with your home and property. Turns out she's the head of her HOA and doesn't see any issue with yelling at people cause they're displaying a flag that is too small on a day meant to celebrate their freedom. We never came to an understanding on that one but she also told me I was free to go back to my country if I didn't like this one.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise