Page 1154 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 ... LastLast
Results 28,826 to 28,850 of 29454
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I'm sure I've said this before but fucking old people and their inability to communicate electronically. This particular couple shares a cellphone and an email address. The wife said the husband got an email but then she lost it. I resent in and how they can't find it. They only "listen to the answering machine" (it is a cell phone) when ever the fuck they feel like it. It is a one day job. They are friends with some good customers. I'm really just trying to be a nice guy and help them out. It is painful.
    Send them a fax.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    How moderated most of the internet has become in an effort to appease everyone from the entertainment industries to woke SJWs. Anybody else starting to miss the Wild West of the internet? The best time was when dial-up was getting replaced by higher speeds (late 90s/early 00s) but censorship just wasn't a thing. DMCA content strikes weren't so overbearing and automated.
    You're perfectly free to spend all the time on 4chan you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    You're perfectly free to spend all the time on 4chan you'd like.
    Srsly - anyone complaining about moderation on the internet isn't trying very hard.

I'm sure I've said this before but fucking old people and their inability to communicate electronically. This particular couple shares a cellphone and an email address. The wife said the husband got an email but then she lost it. I resent in and how they can't find it. They only "listen to the answering machine" (it is a cell phone) when ever the fuck they feel like it. It is a one day job. They are friends with some good customers. I'm really just trying to be a nice guy and help them out. It is painful.
    Yeah, I guess saving the free world from fascism and such, takes its toll on mental abilities...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    "can you text me to let me know there's an email...?" --> no

or

"sorry, I never check that email" --> why the fuck did you use it to contact me?!?
    Pretty much. I have to send the email one more time I'm adding $250 into the Pre-construction line.

recently

buttahflake and peoples overreaction to buttahflake

&

people still thinking misogyny is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    recently

buttahflake and peoples overreaction to buttahflake

&

people still thinking misogyny is funny
    tl;dr

people getting triggered annoys me

also, these people triggered me

1/2 of my daily commute is 2 lane 55 mph with relatively minimal traffic

60% of the cars are doing 54 in the left lane. The other 40 are doing 50 in the right lane
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Having an hour and a half to leave work to play taxi to my kids sports shit, circle back to work and do a couple necessary follow ups before a board meeting. If I hustle I have just enough time to poop before the 2+ hour meeting. But then people want to chat about their kids and the weather.

That annoys me.
    focus.

Pooping right in front of them would properly display dominance.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Pooping right in front of them would properly display dominance.
    Hell ya. And use the TPS report cover sheet for a single wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    How moderated most of the internet has become in an effort to appease everyone from the entertainment industries to woke SJWs. Anybody else starting to miss the Wild West of the internet? The best time was when dial-up was getting replaced by higher speeds (late 90s/early 00s) but censorship just wasn't a thing. DMCA content strikes weren't so overbearing and automated.
    Maybe the businesses hosting sites such as this one dont want to be associated with providing a place for people to harass random people just because they happen to work the same place as someone they dont like...

Annoying thread is now annoying.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Scrolling through email on my phone if I'm not very careful an email gets archived. If I notice it I can find it in "all", if I don't, well . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    "sorry, I never check that email" --> why the fuck did you use it to contact me?!?
    I believe the answer is pretty obvious.

ha.

The Red Cross annoys the shit out of me. Give them some blood and they're like fucking vampires by phone, they want more, now! It's an emergency!!! (it's always an emergency btw). Do yourself 2 favors, go give some blood, and make up a fake phone number when you do. I had to block 3 different numbers because of that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The Red Cross annoys the shit out of me. Give them some blood and they're like fucking vampires by phone, they want more, now! It's an emergency!!! (it's always an emergency btw). Do yourself 2 favors, go give some blood, and make up a fake phone number when you do. I had to block 3 different numbers because of that shit.
    https://youtu.be/oCLTRjF2eq0

My nephew was very annoyed today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1223.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	289229

Posting a response in the wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Jetboards zipping around close to shore where people and dogs are swimming.
    saw my first one yesterday. dude was fully helmet and pads, like if he was a 10 year old skating park c’ept he was some silly looking 30 something dude, kinda funny still but this has the potential to become annoying.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

You might have to do some work on focus if they're not close. Or, just ignore them, they're not close!

https://hackaday.com/2016/10/12/beco...emp-generator/

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    saw my first one yesterday. dude was fully helmet and pads,
    In the water? What can you hit other than the board and swimming dogs? Safety first I guess.

...^boats don’t bend
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz
    Safety first I guess.
    It's my motto. Can't be too safe, after all.