Page 47 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 46281
    People that think we can just put any music in a video and it will be OK. No, we can't use the Beatles. You have no budget and the license fees would be insane for this.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Here's one I thought of yesterday: people who wait for your parking spot prematurely. I was at Costco still unloading my cart and someone's sitting there waiting for my parking spot. I think the unwritten rule is it's OK to wait once the person is actually inside their car ready to back out. Anything prior to that time is premature.

yeah, this shit drives me nuts. if i get somebody waiting on me the minute i arrive at my car before i've even unloaded, i will take my time.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post
    Mostly a Portland problem
    i usually side with cyclists, but they're fucking militant here about share the road but a large portion will not follow the rules of the road like simple things like stop signs.

pharmaceutical company ads....what the fuck is up with all of them recently?

Really Pseudo Bulbar Affect? Now there's something to treat another made up disease? The word pseudo already means it's somewhat made up.

People uncomfortable with silence.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Suppositories convinced me it was a good idea to wear a helmet.

Pseudo Bulbar Effect? I have not seen that ad. wtf is that?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Pseudo Bulbar Effect? I have not seen that ad. wtf is that?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect

Ever laugh at inappropriate times? All the time...I have a demented personality.

The ever popular response "I'm just doing my job".

Some folks job description is professional asshole. That blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Smokin' View Post
    The ever popular response "I'm just doing my job".
    I've found this often means " I'm just doing my job, poorly"

Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), emotional lability, labile affect or emotional incontinence refers to a neurologic disorder characterized by involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays.[1] PBA occurs secondary to neurologic disease or brain injury. Patients may find themselves crying uncontrollably at something that is only moderately sad, being unable to stop themselves for several minutes. Episodes may also be mood-incongruent: a patient might laugh uncontrollably when angry or frustrated, for example.

Huh… It's like being a woman.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Douche bag parents (assistant coaches) that take their first certification class for coaching and then know 8000 ways I need to change things.

Same guys that stand around and just watch drills instead of doing any kind of actual coaching. Fuck your faces you fucking losers.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), emotional lability, labile affect or emotional incontinence refers to a neurologic disorder characterized by involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays.[1] PBA occurs secondary to neurologic disease or brain injury. Patients may find themselves crying uncontrollably at something that is only moderately sad, being unable to stop themselves for several minutes. Episodes may also be mood-incongruent: a patient might laugh uncontrollably when angry or frustrated, for example.

Huh… It's like being a woman.
    So there is no cure really.
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

When I pay a chick to choke me with my own belt and she barely applies any pressure at all.

When I tell you I cannot get an erection unless I am panicked and seeing stars against an exploding black curtain, this doesn't mean I want you to lose your nerve when you see tears in my eyes and the beds of my fingernails turning blue. We are still a loonnnggg way from the finish line at that point. Read Timothy 2:11, whore!! You took my money, now finsh the job!

I know this is a common problem for most of us but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

JoeStrummer, ladies and gentlemen.

People aka Glu-tards who do the Gluten free trend because it sounds trendy. It makes me not know who has really has the gluten allergy & who are just trendy douches.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

spook Guest
    Corporations selling me 3/4 of the unit they used to sell me for the same price like I'm not going to notice. For instance, ice cream. Fuck you fucks.

people that reek like cigarettes in the gym

the amount of packaging that the shit my wife buys has. (after school one of the kids regularly has a bag of chips, a single serving of mandarin oranges, a juice box, WTF, grab an apple and a glass of milk)

the kids using water bottles at home rather than refilling nalgenes or using a glass (we have awesome tap water- this one fries my ass)

the amount of electricity, water, and resources that are wasted in our home. shame on us.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    people that reek like cigarettes in the gym

the amount of packaging that the shit my wife buys has. (after school one of the kids regularly has a bag of chips, a single serving of mandarin oranges, a juice box, WTF, grab an apple and a glass of milk)

the kids using water bottles at home rather than refilling nalgenes or using a glass (we have awesome tap water- this one fries my ass)

the amount of electricity, water, and resources that are wasted in our home. shame on us.
    The waste here in TN is appalling. Add a styrofoam to-go box and 50 napkins per person to that for each person, for each meal. My parents live out here, and there's not one week that their huge garbage bins are filled to the brim. They leave a light on in their linen closet 24 hrs /day. They use their recycle bin as just another trash can. My step-mom leaves the heater on set at 76* while she smokes in her room with the window wide open when it's 30* out. She also drinks 4-6 red bulls /day and at least a pack of Djarum Blacks.

Also, my apartment complex doesn't recycle at all.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post
    When I pay a chick to choke me with my own belt and she barely applies any pressure at all.

When I tell you I cannot get an erection unless I am panicked and seeing stars against an exploding black curtain, this doesn't mean I want you to lose your nerve when you see tears in my eyes and the beds of my fingernails turning blue. We are still a loonnnggg way from the finish line at that point. Read Timothy 2:11, whore!! You took my money, now finsh the job!

I know this is a common problem for most of us but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    JoeStrummer, ladies and gentlemen.
    Heh, Right?

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Add a styrofoam to-go box and 50 napkins per person to that for each person, for each meal.
    The "too many napkins" thing annoys me. I eat lunch at the cafeteria at my work nearly every day and people grabbing a dozen napkins is commonplace. Why do you need so many napkins?

For the wasters.

As long as we're on napkins: paper napkins in "nice"/expensive restaurants.

Trees grow back, but the time I just wasted on that is gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    As long as we're on napkins: paper napkins in "nice"/expensive restaurants.
    Nice experiment. Which is more wasteful, the paper napkins or the water, detergent and gas for the delivery service to wash all the linens?

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Nice experiment. Which is more wasteful, the paper napkins or the water, detergent and gas for the delivery service to wash all the linens?
    That's like paper v. plastic bags. You'll never figure it out.