Page 952 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 ... LastLast
Results 23,776 to 23,800 of 46041
    I just realized that today is Thursday, not Friday. Fuck.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Idiot ebay sellers.

Placed an offer on a bulk 35mm film loader. Purposefully low balled the guy because he touted in the description that the film in the loader came along with the item (see picture)!

Offered him $15 with a polite note that he just exposed that 100' roll.

4 minutes later, offer accepted.

While his stupidity worked in my favor, it really annoyed me in general.
    35mm? What is he an antique dealer?

Eagle watchers.

Dude stops his Prius in his lane. Busts out his fancy long lens camera and is blocking traffic to take pictures of eagles. When on coming traffic finally stops so I can go around him I roll down my window and ask if he is broken down or needs help. He says no. Hes taking pictures of Eagles as if he owns the road.

Further along, there is a pull off they like. Dude is standing in my lane. On coming cars are coming and there is a double yellow line. He gets pissy at me for waiting for him to get on the shoulder.

Further on there is a slightly muddy parking area with a 1/4 mileish walk and not a single person or car and even more eagles.

People are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    People are idiots.
    That about sums it up, for almost all people, in almost all situations. I try to just stay home.

That the fucking forum software turns all the portrait mode pictures 90 degrees.

I mean, WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    That the fucking forum software turns all the portrait mode pictures 90 degrees.

I mean, WTF!
    yes super annoying. for me, it is if the picture was taken vertically or horizontally
    Only the horizontal pics ever post correctly if that helps at all
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    yes super annoying. for me, it is if the picture was taken vertically or horizontally
    Only the horizontal pics ever post correctly if that helps at all
    I've had issue with both ways. Sometimes I can get it to fixed by running the pic through MS Photo gallery and resaving it but not always. Seems to be random to me.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Eagle watchers.

Dude stops his Prius in his lane. Busts out his fancy long lens camera and is blocking traffic to take pictures of eagles. When on coming traffic finally stops so I can go around him I roll down my window and ask if he is broken down or needs help. He says no. Hes taking pictures of Eagles as if he owns the road.

Further along, there is a pull off they like. Dude is standing in my lane. On coming cars are coming and there is a double yellow line. He gets pissy at me for waiting for him to get on the shoulder.

Further on there is a slightly muddy parking area with a 1/4 mileish walk and not a single person or car and even more eagles.

People are idiots.

Additional confirmation: same thing happened to me but with multiple perps taking pictures in THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD of fall aspen colors.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I've had issue with both ways. Sometimes I can get it to fixed by running the pic through MS Photo gallery and resaving it but not always. Seems to be random to me.
    for sure. I think the most consistent I've gotten is posting horizontal only from my iphone- otherwise it's a crap shoot

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Additional confirmation: same thing happened to me but with multiple perps taking pictures in THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD of fall aspen colors.
    I believe it was danno who coined the excellent term "leaftards"
    skid luxury

Shit that annoys you

Thread 180.....not annoyed by this $8 double. Pretty much makes up for over priced nutcracker ballet tix for the fam.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1838.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	260967
    Yes I’ll have another at intermission

^^^ is hella cool that you are supporting the arts, yo!

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    Thread 180.....not annoyed by this $8 double. Pretty much makes up for over priced nutcracker ballet tix for the fam.

Name:	IMG_1838.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	260967
    Yes I’ll have another at intermission
    Is that bourbon in a sippy cup?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

My musician brother used to play that show —- he’d tell me how the pit all wanted to slit their wrists after the first few days of shows. He finally quit last year and is so much happier

Know nothing of the orchestra crew beef but def got a nice buzz from ~10oz makers doubles.

And yes KQ, poured into cup with sippy lid to allow me to bring to my seat

Functional illiteracy.

im prolly pissed off the most that no1 reads a dam thing anymore and everything is based on anecdotal bullshit tho after that im really not for sure if its the complete lack of punctuation bad grammer or mispelling that pisses me off next or maybe the alfanumeric pigeon language thats evolving to replace some words

i really gotta edit up some photos for a craigslist add for a car trailor with 15000 lb electric wench

Ouch, that hurts^^^^

If the pResident doesn't have be literate, why do the rest of us?

Fuck ya!

thought PS pump was going out.... no prob, get a new one and replace.

Then this shit shows up, the PS bracket that tgensions the belt via alternator mount is fucking broke. 2 weeks from the dealer, called all scrap yards in town, na da, order used on line.... 1 week delivery. FUCK!!!!

Name:	bracket.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	261011

any front rangers sitting on a blown EJ20 motor and want to give up the Ps bracket.... let me know.

When people put their sweaty gloves/helmets on the table where my food is. Or their grimy backpack.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious J.O.N.G. View Post
    Functional illiteracy.

im prolly pissed off the most that no1 reads a dam thing anymore and everything is based on anecdotal bullshit tho after that im really not for sure if its the complete lack of punctuation bad grammer or mispelling that pisses me off next or maybe the alfanumeric pigeon language thats evolving to replace some words

i really gotta edit up some photos for a craigslist add for a car trailor with 15000 lb electric wench
    Take a lap. You're annoyance is with yourself, FFS, you've misspelled numerous words and your "grammer" is atrocious.

It's, like, almost ironic...y'know, like they were doing it for effect...(shakes head in resignation)

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious J.O.N.G. View Post
    Functional illiteracy.

I stand amazed at that level of effort. Just reading it made my head want to explode.
    I salute you sir.
    But your 15000 lb electric wench - I need details. Pics would be better. [I think...but now I'm rethinking that.]
    Booner's the thicc guy - he'd probably enjoy them.

Saw that for the first time at a concert at The Moore a couple weeks ago. I got a beer and the bartender asked me if I wanted it in one of those cups. I couldn't understand why I'd want to pay extra for a cup, so declined. Then I realized I had to pound the beer before they'd let me go to my seat.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Take a lap. You're annoyance is with yourself, FFS, you've misspelled numerous words and your "grammer" is atrocious.
    Wadnt noting rong with it.