Page 1173 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 ... LastLast
Results 29,301 to 29,325 of 29928
  1. #29301
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,991
    Lulz. You live in Jackson. I’m calling two hundo minimum to tear apart my laundry closet. Or get a dozen people to pitch in $37 each and you’re golden.

    And for a point of reference, Mr Rideit, you, I, Crinkle, and a few others, I think Whitebeard, met at White Ranch to ride bikes, and you thoroughly kicked my ass up and down the hill. You were driving your black f150 if I remember correctly. You were very gentlemanly about the whole thing and all snickers were kept out of earshot. Which wasn’t hard of course since I couldn’t see you for most of the ride.

  2. #29302
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    4,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Lulz. You live in Jackson. Iím calling two hundo minimum to tear apart my laundry closet. Or get a dozen people to pitch in $37 each and youíre golden.

    And for a point of reference, Mr Rideit, you, I, Crinkle, and a few others, I think Whitebeard, met at White Ranch to ride bikes, and you thoroughly kicked my ass up and down the hill. You were driving your black f150 if I remember correctly. You were very gentlemanly about the whole thing and all snickers were kept out of earshot. Which wasnít hard of course since I couldnít see you for most of the ride.
    I think you and I could ride together.

  3. #29303
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    25,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Lulz. You live in Jackson. Iím calling two hundo minimum to tear apart my laundry closet. Or get a dozen people to pitch in $37 each and youíre golden.

    And for a point of reference, Mr Rideit, you, I, Crinkle, and a few others, I think Whitebeard, met at White Ranch to ride bikes, and you thoroughly kicked my ass up and down the hill. You were driving your black f150 if I remember correctly. You were very gentlemanly about the whole thing and all snickers were kept out of earshot. Which wasnít hard of course since I couldnít see you for most of the ride.
    Haha, I donít remember that. Sounds like it was fun!
    FWIW, Iím not saying itís not possible for one person to lift a dryer above their own chest height, I would just like to see a video of it.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

  4. #29304
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,991
    I don’t recall what you were doing in CO other than maybe just a bike tour. We went for BBQ and beers after and I’m pretty sure Crinkle picked up the whole tab. What ever happened to that guy?

  5. #29305
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    11,479
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Haha, I don’t remember that. Sounds like it was fun!
    FWIW, I’m not saying it’s not possible for one person to lift a dryer above their own chest height, I would just like to see a video of it.
    I think we need a dryer lift off.
    Personally I have a hard enough time lifting the clothes up from the washer to the dryer.

  6. #29306
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    25,840
    Yeah, I remember meeting in the parking lot, but not the ride. I think we ran into Jenni and Michelle Swinghammer out there, but I’m not sure?
    Lately I have been trying out for ‘honorary FR local’ status.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

  7. #29307
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,926
    To add to his honorary status, I too have met rideit on the front range, on the Pearl Street Mall when he was selling bike parts.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  8. #29308
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    25,840
    That I do remember!
    I have some decent cycling goals for 2020 down there, hopefully our paths cross.
    Wanna do four Crest shuttles in a day, Mt. Evans, maybe triple bypass, and some really high objectives near Keystone.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

  9. #29309
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,781
    yeh... not even an entire yen.

  10. #29310
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    6,840
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I think we need a dryer lift off.
    good call since the ski offs never happen.
    I think this fits in better with the tgr demographic
    skid luxury

  11. #29311
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
    Posts
    814
    Waiting on Fed Ex for deliveries (Stio order) since Monday. 3 days in a row get the undeliverable email because of weather....it stopped snowing Monday.

    Arenít they known for delivering (a commercial somewhere) through rain, snow, sleet and hail?....Jesus, even Tom Hanks delivered packages after he was a castaway on a deserted island....lol

  12. #29312
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    16,099
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    good call since the ski offs never happen.
    I think this fits in better with the tgr demographic
    Better do whatever the dryer equivalent is of checking the spare....

    Check the lint trap?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  13. #29313
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    25,840
    I’m currently ‘Taking A Lap’, does that count?
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

  14. #29314
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    900
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    that is a pansy move. I feel really sorry for the secretary. Job description: anything I'm too big of a pussy to do myself.
    No shit. Somebody needs lessons in being an adult.

    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Are you going to confront your boss about it?
    I'm giving it a brief cool-down period, although that could be a while since the guy seems to be in the office for about 10 hours per week. I'm only half-concerned for what I might say without thinking since I hate the job and didn't think much of this guy to begin with. Trouble is, I like getting paid.

  15. #29315
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,247
    I could totally do that. Trailer ingenuity.

    Confession: I've never had laundry of any kind in my life. But I can engineerd stufz physically.

    I would totally make that work. Hold my beer.

  16. #29316
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I could totally do that. Trailer ingenuity.

    Confession: I've never had laundry of any kind in my life. But I can engineerd stufz physically.

    I would totally make that work. Hold my beer.
    What do you do? Do you just buy new clothes when they get dirty? Are you Jack Reacher?
    focus.

  17. #29317
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    25,840
    He’s a lizard.
    They don’t have laundry either.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

  18. #29318
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    18,618
    Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    I'm giving it a brief cool-down period, although that could be a while since the guy seems to be in the office for about 10 hours per week. I'm only half-concerned for what I might say without thinking since I hate the job and didn't think much of this guy to begin with. Trouble is, I like getting paid.
    Just try to approach it level-headed and rationally. He needs to have a better explanation than "it's rude" to leave your bike there. Is it a safety concern? Is this an area where customers enter and he thinks having bikes there is unprofessional?

  19. #29319
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    18,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    What do you do? Do you just buy new clothes when they get dirty? Are you Jack Reacher?
    He takes his dirty clothes down to the river and beats them on rocks. You might consider this taking the "paleo" thing too far, but some people are into it.

  20. #29320
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    16,099
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Just try to approach it level-headed and rationally. He needs to have a better explanation than "it's rude" to leave your bike there. Is it a safety concern? Is this an area where customers enter and he thinks having bikes there is unprofessional?
    May I suggest leaving a kayak in the lobby?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  21. #29321
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    tree OH TREE!!!!!
    Posts
    3,222
    sigh.... getting tapped for a China trip to un-fuck a project I called months ago a total fuck up.

  22. #29322
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,991
    State of CO has determined that they think I forgot to pay them $16 for my business license for the year 2015. Unless I send them the front and back of the check used to pay the fee (bank has the back side and most likely not 5 years old or without a fee to obtain) or apply for a formal hearing they wil expect it paid in 30 days. If I fail to choose an option above, I’ve been informed there will be interest and penalties.

  23. #29323
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,926
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    State of CO has determined that they think I forgot to pay them $16 for my business license for the year 2015. Unless I send them the front and back of the check used to pay the fee (bank has the back side and most likely not 5 years old or without a fee to obtain) or apply for a formal hearing they wil expect it paid in 30 days. If I fail to choose an option above, Iíve been informed there will be interest and penalties.
    When I moved to Colorado 27 years ago, I had something like $300 of income in the state (most of it was in Washington), and my back of the envelope calc said they owed me $12, so I didn't bother filing. Years later, they looked at my total federal income, saw I paid little in taxes, and sent me a letter demanding I file my taxes or send them hundreds of dollars. I tracked down all the info, filed, and they sent me the twelve dollars.

    [/Cool story bro]
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  24. #29324
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    under the hogback shadow
    Posts
    2,779
    Itís amusing that you donít get interest applied to late refunds. But you get smacked hard for late payments


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #29325
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    2,521
    The bank will have the back side.... should retain for 6 or 7 years.... youíre probably right about the fee, though.
    focus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •