Page 1166 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... LastLast
Results 29,126 to 29,150 of 29928
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    No, dev environment, building driver, kernel crap, interrupt handlers, etc. clearlinux, itels shitbaby which is so fucking incompat with everything.

I did finally find the tweezings which make graphics shit run faster in the VM today.
    That makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I get it, it was next to the winter stuff and I grabbed it by accident. but what bullshit, "freeze protection guaranteed to 32" - of fucking course it won't freeze until 32.
    Where is antifreeze man when you need him?

Crossing a moderately busy street, 2 lanes, in a marked crosswalk with flashing lights if you push the button. It's dark but the crosswalk is well lit. I wait for traffic to clear (I don't trust people to stop) and start across. Guy a couple blocks down on the far side floors it when he sees me start across--doing at least 40 in a 30, flashes his high beams when he reaches my intersection without slowing down. I make it across safely without having to speed up. The guy does eventually stop after I give him the finger. The woman with him yell we couldn't see you in the dark (despite the bright streetlight). I just point to the flashing lights on the pedestrian warning sign. The guy yells something else. What puzzles me off--if the guy was in such a hurry how did he have the time to stop and jaw with me? Nah, he wasn't in a hurry--just offended that someone was possibly blocking "his" lane. Too many entitled people in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Crossing a moderately busy street, 2 lanes, in a marked crosswalk with flashing lights if you push the button. It's dark but the crosswalk is well lit. I wait for traffic to clear (I don't trust people to stop) and start across. Guy a couple blocks down on the far side floors it when he sees me start across--doing at least 40 in a 30, flashes his high beams when he reaches my intersection without slowing down. I make it across safely without having to speed up. The guy does eventually stop after I give him the finger. The woman with him yell we couldn't see you in the dark (despite the bright streetlight). I just point to the flashing lights on the pedestrian warning sign. The guy yells something else. What puzzles me off--if the guy was in such a hurry how did he have the time to stop and jaw with me? Nah, he wasn't in a hurry--just offended that someone was possibly blocking "his" lane. Too many entitled people in this world.
    We have one of these a few blocks from the house. I've had people angrily honk at me when I've stopped at the flashing lights to let pedestrians go. One guy try to gun it around me and came pretty close to mowing down an old lady. I think the red light lasts a bit longer than it should even for very very slow people to cross but fuck if I think 15 seconds of my time are worth killing someone over. Lots of people seem to take the opposite view though.

"puzzles me off" ...... I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    "puzzles me off" ...... I like that.
    Not deliberate, alas. I wrote pisses me off and then changed pisses but didn't erase off.

Can you get sick drinkin piss?

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Can you get sick drinkin piss?
    Your own is fine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191123_141121.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	303647

Too bad I didn't have the sidewalk chalk handy to mark off a douchenozzle parking space.
    Real VTers tap trees.

Shit that annoys you

Vegetable Pie. Vegetables should not be in pie unless they are accompanied by meat. Rhubarb and Pumpkin Pie are an abomination.

Put fruit in pie, dammit. Itís not hard to understand.

And yes I know that pumpkin is technically a vegetables. STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Vegetable Pie. Vegetables should not be in pie unless they are accompanied by meat. Rhubarb and Pumpkin Pie are an abomination.

Put fruit in pie, dammit. It’s not hard to understand.

Wow. I didn't realize you hated America this much.

What about chocolate pie?

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Wow. I didn't realize you hated America this much.

What about chocolate pie?
    Chocolate does not get classified with vegetable pie. Chocolate pie is fine.

Pecan Pie is out though. Nuts go in with vegetables.

And Apple is of course still fine. See? I love Merica.

I gotta agree - fuck rhubarb "pie"...

Pecan Pie is out though. Nuts go in with vegetables.
    Now that's just crazy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I gotta agree - fuck rhubarb "pie"...
    Go nuts. But I m not holding it for you.

Put fruit in pie, dammit. Itís not hard to understand.

Hair Pie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Go nuts. But I m not holding it for you.
    Gotta be better than eating that shit.

I like rhubarb and pecan pie a lot.
    Set my compass North, I got Winter in my blood.

Put fruit in pie, dammit. It’s not hard to understand.

My wife maintains that fruit has no place in dessert. For something to be classified as a dessert item it must contain chocolate.

I'm a pie fan. Love rhubarb, but not a fan of pumpkin or gourds in general.

rhubarb pie w/banana peppers & orange is damn tasty.

the problem imo with most commercial pies is they cut way back on the fruit.
    Last edited by dunfree ; 11-25-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Lift maintenance rolling a snowmobile, then yelling on the patrol channel "I need a sled." Won't answer the channel again. I dispatch patrol when all they wanted was another snowmobile.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

An ex girlfriend from 6 years ago still had me listed as emergency contact for dog day care. Dog got busted for nipping another dog at and I guess is in doggie jail or something. Canít get in touch with ex. Dog is way the fuck up in Loveland 60 miles away one way. I have no idea why they are up there instead of local day care. I donít have a crate or a fence, and definitely had other shit to do today and this week. FML

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Carrying an empty CO2 cartridge and hucking it as hard as you can at their windshield will make them see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    An ex girlfriend from 6 years ago still had me listed as emergency contact for dog day care. Dog got busted for nipping another dog at and I guess is in doggie jail or something. Canít get in touch with ex. Dog is way the fuck up in Loveland 60 miles away one way. I have no idea why they are up there instead of local day care. I donít have a crate or a fence, and definitely had other shit to do today and this week. FML
    Um, six years? Hard no. That's a lifetime in the ex universe. Unless it's a really cool dog and then an ownership transfer is warranted in exchange for retrieving dog from jail. Otherwise, sucks for the ex and the pooch. Wait, are you going to take it bowling?

Could be a cool dog if it was trained as a puppy.
    What’s protocol here, are they gonna charge her triple for keeping dog in quarantine or?