Page 1113 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... LastLast
Results 27,801 to 27,825 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    That would break me. Pretty sure I like animals more than most humans. That is a hypocritical statement, since I occasionally eat animals and would never eat a human. Actually is that a hypocritical statement?
    Yeah I don't like it but have gotten used to it over the last 10 years. Don't eat much beef. Eating less and less meat overall. Probably stop all together before too long but that won't make a difference for the farms around me.

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    These bastards. 8 days after getting swarmed and stung 11 times on a hike resulting in a severe reaction, rushed to E.R. with labored breathing and significantly lowered level of consciousness...epipen/i.v. with a cocktail of other stuff...life saved. My head and bod still ain't right...and the god damn itching...faaaaak.

Attachment 293967
    Yikes! Scary shit. Glad you got help in time. I've never had a reaction but know that you can develop one over time after repeated stings which I get every year. I keep Benadryl close at hand so I can quickly swig it while I try to get help.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Today I spent ten minutes walking around my garden and yard trying to figure out where a faint gurgling sound was coming from, since no zones should have been irrigating at that time. I finally figured out that it was my beer bubbling in the can in my hand.

Alzheimer’s is gonna be fun! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    i
    Yikes! Scary shit. Glad you got help in time. I've never had a reaction but know that you can develop one over time after repeated stings which I get every year. I keep Benadryl close at hand so I can quickly swig it while I try to get help.
    My dad kept bees for 40+ years; he got stung a lot, never had a problem. Around 1990 he got stung, and immediately developed tunnel vision. He knew he’d be dead if he waited for an ambulance, so he drove 6 miles to the ER, trying to see through a slowly closing tunnel of light. Doc said he made the right call; he was on the verge of anaphylactic shock.

He quit keeping bees after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Today I spent ten minutes walking around my garden and yard trying to figure out where a faint gurgling sound was coming from, since no zones should have been irrigating at that time. I finally figured out that it was my beer bubbling in the can in my hand.

LOL!! Awesome!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    Those that are behind me in fairly decent traffic that pull in on the lane i'm trying to move into and I have turn signal on because I am going from entering the freeway to the farthest left lane, thanks dicks and bitches.

at least this week, I got one bitch good; she pulled that move on my in her little Honda coupe against my jeep grand Cherokee; I pulled in behind her and just layed on the horn for at leat 30 seconds while we're nearly at a dead stop.
    I got the rods, the double rods and she was yelling out the window; it was great; I probably set that bitch off in her worst mood for the rest of the day. I don't do that every time someone does that but I figure a woman in a Honda is not a big threat.
    So you don't think the rules of the road should apply to you and aggressively threaten a woman who you didn't get special treatment from, because you thought she was weak and an easy target... Classic Skougs.

Leash Nazis.....stay in the city if the outdoors scares you
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Leash Nazis.....stay in the city if the outdoors scares you
    I have no problem with unleashed dogs on the trail and most people I see don't seem to have a problem either. If you seem to be getting a lot of flack about your unleashed dog, could the problem be your dog--aggressive, overly friendly, or maybe just an intimidating breed?

Ah yes, "Rules are for Other People." The mantra of the Washingtonian.

Any day now an off leash dog is going to get a big face full of bear spray from me when it comes charging through the underbrush and bounds onto the trail in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post

Haha. I was biking a week ago and stopped for an espresso at a roadside place near me halfway through the ride. My girlfriend calls me when I'm at the register, so, I'm all, trying to pay and keep the line moving and keeping my stuff together. Multitasking. Go sit down and say to her, wait, I can't find my phone, and she's like, dude, no, think. She'll use that against me for years. Yes, I was stoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Haha. I was biking a week ago and stopped for an espresso at a roadside place near me halfway through the ride....
    So, about 2 miles from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Haha. I was biking a week ago and stopped for an espresso at a roadside place near me halfway through the ride. My girlfriend calls me when I'm at the register, so, I'm all, trying to pay and keep the line moving and keeping my stuff together. Multitasking. Go sit down and say to her, wait, I can't find my phone, and she's like, dude, no, think. She'll use that against me for years. Yes, I was stoned.
    Biking stoned! Fucking cyclists.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Biking stoned! Fucking cyclists.
    Gotta obey the rules of the road.

I have no problem with unleashed dogs on the trail and most people I see don't seem to have a problem either. If you seem to be getting a lot of flack about your unleashed dog, could the problem be your dog--aggressive, overly friendly, or maybe just an intimidating breed?
    Lol ski patrol dogs are soooooo aggressive

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

It’s not my dog I don’t hike around other people I just keep hearing from self righteous fucks who think they should impose their own set of rules on other people because of their own narrow views of how people should recreate
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Ah yes, "Rules are for Other People." The mantra of the Washingtonian.

Any day now an off leash dog is going to get a big face full of bear spray from me when it comes charging through the underbrush and bounds onto the trail in front of me.
    Some people might not react to you bear spraying their dog in a positive way

Mice

How did that little fucker run right over the trap and not get snapped?
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    It’s not my dog I don’t hike around other people I just keep hearing from self righteous fucks who think they should impose their own set of rules on other people because of their own narrow views of how people should recreate
    Got it. I', with you on people who make their own rules for other people.

I don’t like people who don’t like dogs.

I think dogs are ok, but, digs who have shitty owners suck most of the time.

Any time someone uses “colorway” to describe any sporting good. Grounds for immediate bitch slapping.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Having to go to work tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Mice

How did that little fucker run right over the trap and not get snapped?
    Low brass .410 was practically made for use in the house.

BB gun
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

BB gun
    BBs will ricochet around the kitchen

BB gun
    That works. More skill required to make the shots. Requires less spackling after.