Page 702 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... LastLast
Results 17,526 to 17,550 of 46230
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Flat screen television mounted over the fireplace. It's the shag carpeting of our times.
    YES! I agree 100% on this. Builders continue to be obsessed with this trend too. Probably because they think it looks cool and lets them get away with not having a proper TV location that takes up precious space somewhere else. It's really not that hard to do, but architects continue to not think about these sorts of things or care. How do I know? Because as a contractor, I've gotten in multiple arguments with arrogant architects who don't think about ANYTHING on the mechanical side. When I bring up major issues to their attention, I practically get shown the door. Haha.

It really sucks trying to watch a TV mounted that high up. Agree 100%
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Boob lights.

Name:  IMG_8943.JPG
Views: 289
Size:  19.6 KB

I'd rather see a TV mount over a fireplace than the 90s drywall alcove shaped for a square TV and too small to fit a modern gigantic rectangular TV.

I'll put "builder drywall alcoves" onto the list of shit that annoys me. Just dust bunny collectors...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Boob lights.

Name:  IMG_8943.JPG
Views: 289
Size:  19.6 KB
    Name:  9765.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  37.6 KB

Yeah, that’s worse.... ^^^

Liberace's house?

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Tough to peel hard cooked eggs
    Put dozen eggs in water, bring to boil, let boil for two minutes, turn off burner - let sit for 11 minutes - use slotted spoon to put in ice bath until ice melts - refrigerate!!! Works about 90%, but fresh eggs still suck and are hard to peel!! Good luck!!

I ran into this girl I know at an event last night and she greeted me with a super accusatory "I thought you worked Saturday nights".

Turns out, she was there alone. There weren't any seats next to our group left or we would have offered.

Then she came and told us she was leaving.

I'm annoyed at how bad I feel..

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I ran into this girl I know at an event last night and she greeted me with a super accusatory "I thought you worked Saturday nights".

Turns out, she was there alone. There weren't any seats next to our group left or we would have offered.

Then she came and told us she was leaving.

I'm annoyed at how bad I feel..
    You should feel awful. I also didn't call you, and I was also offended that you didn't invite me to sit in a chair that didn't exist, at no fault of your own.

Shameful.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    You should feel awful. I also didn't call you, and I was also offended that you didn't invite me to sit in a chair that didn't exist, at no fault of your own.

Shameful.
    Wonder if her "I thought you worked Saturday night" was more of "I wished I had understood you were free so I could have come to this event with you!" Her tone could have been directed at herself for not realizing/calling so she wouldn't have had to go alone. Sometimes things don't come across well/get lost in translation but then again maybe I'm misunderstanding too.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    "hey dad, jimmy's 15th birthday was awesome! we snorted coke off a stripper's ass!"
    At 15, I'd have thought I'd died and gone to heaven, if there was such a thing.

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

Well, she probably felt bad I didn't invite her.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Wonder if her "I thought you worked Saturday night" was more of "I wished I had understood you were free so I could have come to this event with you!" Her tone could have been directed at herself for not realizing/calling so she wouldn't have had to go alone. Sometimes things don't come across well/get lost in translation but then again maybe I'm misunderstanding too.
    She's kind of a difficult person for me to deal with. She's super negative and whines a lot.

And as much as I should have invited her she went without inviting me, too.

R we talking orgy here?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    She's kind of a difficult person for me to deal with. She's super negative and whines a lot.

And as much as I should have invited her she went without inviting me, too.
    Sounds lonely? Insecure? Always easier to reject first than risk being rejected.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post

Shameful.
    Lol, yeah.

Although she did ask me if I was going, and I forgot to reply so she has a reason to be annoyed about that. But I don't feel bad.

And neither should she.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanfruit View Post
    At 15, I'd have thought I'd died and gone to heaven, if there was such a thing.
    Me too, and yes, if there were.

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    Lol, yeah.

Although she did ask me if I was going, and I forgot to reply so she has a reason to be annoyed about that. But I don't feel bad.

And neither should she.
    Did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Sounds lonely? Insecure? Always easier to reject first than risk being rejected.
    I've known her for a while and done a lot with her and been pretty patient. I kinda got tired of it. I wouldn't have excluded her if she had contacted me, but the group I was with rode together earlier and she is too high maintenance to ride with. I didnt even think she'd want to go.

Still I feel bad because I know what it feels like to feel excluded and have weird social issues.

No. I'm just stupid busy right now. Pretty much working 7 days and/or nights a week between my real job and a side project I have going on. I can't remember the last time I rode my bike, and I've been missing some good ski days too - like today (and that my friends won't let me forget).

So I suppose that's shit that's annoying me : nonono2

Oh that sucks. It was pretty good. My brother was big into mountain biking in the 90s and earlier 2000s so I was around enough to see it develope.. him and his buddies rode the North shore a lot back then.

The movie opened with a comment referencing the 8750 reggae band, which we use to see I Sandpoint, Id so I felt instantly connected to the story.

Definitely check it out if you get the chance.

Shit that annoys you

On be NBC app if you click on an event in the live tab, they play you a commercial before they tell you it hasn’t started yet.

Driving from Sac to Truckee this afternoon in a miniblizzard--not much snow but cold snow plus warm roads plus Cal Trans slow to put up the chain controls or to plow and sand plus most people weren't expecting snow and didn't have chains anyway plus steep downgrade = about 20 cars spun out plus one guy who decided to park in the middle of the freeway instead of pulling off onto the shoulder where there was plenty of room plus one hour to go the 3 mile from Donner Summit to Donner Lk. But damn, those X Ice's are nice tires.
    Get down to the lake and all the smart people are barely moving on westbound Donner Pass Rd--they think they're bypassing the traffic on the freeway but when they get up to the Donner Lk Rd entrance ramp onto 80 they're going to find out that CHP is sending them back to Truckee because the WB freeway is closed.
    How can people be so stupid? No wonder the Russians were able to get Trump elected. People seem to be getting worse and worse at driving in the snow. Damn immigrants.

Anyway, what annoys me is that my horn stopped working. Any chance it's just a fuse--I was using it enough, not that that does any good. Any other ideas on easy fix? I can't put more $ in this car and I must have a horn.

This Wolo Siberian Express Pro Train Horn blasts out the ultimate in powerful sound. 3 ABS plastic trumpets combine with a compressor and 2.5-gal. tank on-board air system to deliver up to 152 dB output with 90/110 psi. Kit includes stainless steel mounting hardware, 10ft. flexible high-pressure hose and 20ft. coiled filler hose with brass fittings.
    https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...3289_200693289